Tom Cotton Pushes IRS to Investigate Southern Poverty Law Center’s Tax-Exempt Status

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Imagine what a forensic audit would reveal about these sonsa bitches?...

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) is pressing the IRS to investigate the tax-exempt status of leftist group Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an organization that has been mired in scandal.

Cotton argues that a series of recent reports regarding the leftist group’s patently political activities are troubling, and in a letter to the head of the IRS provided to Breitbart News exclusively ahead of its public release questions whether these actions warrant removal of the group’s status as a nonprofit organization.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Imagine what a forensic audit would reveal about these sonsa bitches?...

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) is pressing the IRS to investigate the tax-exempt status of leftist group Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), an organization that has been mired in scandal.

Cotton argues that a series of recent reports regarding the leftist group’s patently political activities are troubling, and in a letter to the head of the IRS provided to Breitbart News exclusively ahead of its public release questions whether these actions warrant removal of the group’s status as a nonprofit organization.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

The IRS doesn't need "pushed" to investigate anything. They are investigation happy. They are a collection agency. They live to collect and investigate. If they haven't investigated the SPLC, the oversight has been DELIBERATE.

I'm sure Republicans just hate the org. If they weren't filled with so much hatred maybe they wouldn't.

I'm sure Republicans just hate the org. If they weren't filled with so much hatred maybe they wouldn't.
The SPLC is a biased partisan organization, headed up by a sexual predator as it turns out.
They should not be receiving tax exempt status although as an amoral partisan leftist, I'm sure you see nothing wrong
with these leftist allies receiving tax breaks and living like a parasite off tax payer money.

That's why decent honest people hate the left.

Forum List

Back