Most blatant hypocrisy from the left in some time. Easily exposed them as the hacks they are.

In a tweet on Jan. 5, 2018, Trump said, "Dow goes from 18,589 on November 9, 2016, to 25,075 today, for a new all-time Record. Jumped 1000 points in last 5 weeks, Record fastest 1000 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Great Again agenda! Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Six trillion dollars in value created!"

Barack Obama - 8 years -19,827 points - + 149 percent

our market was more than stable when Trump was elected so naturally the fat bastard took credit and then some.

In a tweet on Jan. 5, 2018, Trump said, "Dow goes from 18,589 on November 9, 2016, to 25,075 today, for a new all-time Record. Jumped 1000 points in last 5 weeks, Record fastest 1000 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Great Again agenda! Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Six trillion dollars in value created!"

Barack Obama - 8 years -19,827 points - + 149 percent

our market was more than stable when Trump was elected so naturally the fat bastard took credit and then some.

>
3% Growth, Record Level Stock Market, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs...

Thank you President Obama.

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.
We praise the Great Obama for a rising trend

A crash is an obvious deviation from that trend

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy, it’s Obama’s economy until yesterday when you nuts cried IT’S TRUMP’S ECONOMY! Sorry blubber butt, your lies are exposed.

Trump takes credit for the market ..

and so his drones parrot his rhetoric

now, stfu Polly wants a cracker

Dumb ass, I never said he didn’t. I am saying the left has taken credit for this economy since Trump has been in office, the stock market, unemployment, the growth the expansion and now the market drops 800 points and now all of a sudden in less than 24 hours it is now Trump’s economy. That is what the thread about. Read the title idiot and get back to me...nevermind you aren’t capable of understanding even the simple things.

no the left hasnt taken credit for the market - they argue the market had nothing to do with Trump.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>

And you were saying?

I've said since 43 was in office a POTUS doesnt control markets- and I'm not ON THE LEFT and I didnt vote for Obama.

Due to mental midgets licking Trumps ass for nothing I like to throw out a "thank you Obama" from time to time.

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.
Do you have examples?
Because you know that your kind even tried to blame Obama for the disastrous response after Katrina and tried to take credit for taking down Bin Laden.

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy, it’s Obama’s economy until yesterday when you nuts cried IT’S TRUMP’S ECONOMY! Sorry blubber butt, your lies are exposed.

Dumb ass, I never said he didn’t. I am saying the left has taken credit for this economy since Trump has been in office, the stock market, unemployment, the growth the expansion and now the market drops 800 points and now all of a sudden in less than 24 hours it is now Trump’s economy. That is what the thread about. Read the title idiot and get back to me...nevermind you aren’t capable of understanding even the simple things.

no the left hasnt taken credit for the market - they argue the market had nothing to do with Trump.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>

And you were saying?

I've said since 43 was in office a POTUS doesnt control markets- and I'm not ON THE LEFT and I didnt vote for Obama.

Due to mental midgets licking Trumps ass for nothing I like to throw out a "thank you Obama" from time to time.

You said it, live with dumb ass.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>

And you were saying?

chances are pretty damn good I'll say it again too unless you get your lips off Trumps butt ....

Fact is that the markets go up and down. "Corrections" are normal and re-balance the markets when they get overvalued. Now the market is "oversold" so its a good time to buy back in.

Never mind the correction was due to 4 factors, one of which had nothing to do with the USA but what's going on in Europe.

You really want to throw this stone ?

Trump HIMSELF has Taken credit for the stock market numbers. Well then that means he gets the blame also.
Agreed but again, that isn't the topic now is it?

Lol

Yup. It's the topic.

Trump takes credit for the market when it's up, blames outside forces when it drops.

It is perfectly fair to call him out on it.

I tend to think that if you are POTUS or GOV or MAYOR or COUNTY COMMISH (not sure why I capitalized those), if it happens on your watch, you get the credit/blame for it. When you try to cherry pick something that happened in 2009 to explain what is going on in 2008 or cherry pick something that happened in 2001 to explain what is going on in 2009, you may be correct but unless you include pertinent factors between those markers...you're only telling half the story. It's politics, we're used to it. We all do it. Which makes your title all the more brazenly stupid. There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>

And you were saying?

chances are pretty damn good I'll say it again too unless you get your lips off Trumps butt ....

Say it all you want, I have said months and months ago Presidents don’t really have nothing to do with the stock market, your idiotic claims that the left never claimed it was there economy is pure BS.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>

And you were saying?

Say it all you want, I have said months and months ago Presidents don’t really have nothing to do with the stock market, your idiotic claims that the left never claimed it was there economy is pure BS.

Once AGAIN --- where is this "the left" that exists as some single entity able to make entire "claims" in a single bound?

Where is its office building? Who's its spokesperson? Does it have a publication? A website? Where does it meet?

Is there a similar "the right" Borg as well?

Is there perhaps another one for "the center"?

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

Trump was given a Bull market that has steadily increased over the last eight years

If it turns Bear.....it is on Trump

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.
Your post has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with what I posted.

Christ, you're dumber than I thought.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

That's because Oblamma was always too busy giving credit to himself. There wasn't a speech he ever made even those supposedly about other people where he didn't congratulate himself like 45 times! Me, I, myself . . . . he even took credit for getting bin Laden, when he hadn't a thing to do with it. You'd think to hear Barry talk he rode the chopper into the compound personally himself with carbine in arm and steel knife held firmly in his teeth!

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

kma

Trump was given a Bull market that has steadily increased over the last eight years

I don’t think Presidents influence the economy as much as Congress.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.
Your post has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with what I posted.

Christ, you're dumber than I thought.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

That's because Oblamma was always too busy giving credit to himself. There wasn't a speech he ever made even those supposedly about other people where he didn't congratulate himself like 45 times! Me, I, myself . . . . he even took credit for getting bin Laden, when he hadn't a thing to do with it. You'd think to hear Barry talk he rode the chopper into the compound personally himself with carbine in arm and steel knife held firmly in his teeth!

Conservative myth

You guys elected Trump ya know

Prove that claim. Who are you talking about?

kma

I haven’t seen our Congress do anything substantial in six years

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

kma

Nope. That’s not accurate. Nobody has said that the economy is now Trumps. It isn’t. He’s still riding Obama’s recovery. Same trajectory with fewer jobs created and higher deficits.

Weeeee!

I haven’t seen our Congress do anything substantial in six years

The economy operates on its own ebbs and flows, Congress can make laws that hurt or help. In 2008 we had several years of factors that caused the crash, from bankers, to Presidents and also Congress.

Congress not doing anything can be a good thing.

Forum List

Back