Most blatant hypocrisy from the left in some time. Easily exposed them as the hacks they are.

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.
Your post has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with what I posted.

Christ, you're dumber than I thought.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

There was nothing to give him credit for. The market had cratered, and was going to begin a rise with or without Obama.
The only thing Obama did was slow down and delay the recovery. Obama knew nothing about economics, and there is zero reason to thank him for any of the recovery.
You guys voted for him for social reasons, not economic ones.

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.
Thanks, Obama

ok gerbilboi lets review in a nutshell .....

you say -

(libs say) Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.

the jist of my reply-

Trumps fat ass and every drone on the planet gave him credit for the market for 2 f'n years BEFORE THE DECLINE.

ITS HIS NOW TOO

get it now old timer ?

Link?

Guess not.

Fact is that the markets go up and down. "Corrections" are normal and re-balance the market when it gets overvalued. Now the market is "oversold" so its a good time to buy back in.
This thread isn't about the markets. It's about tard hypocrisy and hackery.

Which you just laid down in your OP and thread title. QED.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

What you said was fucking irrelevant to the topic moron.
You misread the OP and wet yourself in your attempt to be clever rather than admit your mistake.

your hypocrisy escapes you

So does his blanket strawman.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

You misread the OP and wet yourself in your attempt to be clever rather than admit your mistake.

its impossible to get stupid enough and lower your intelligence enough to make these idgets understand

its impossible to get stupid enough and lower your intelligence enough to make these idgets understand

Oh look, he ran away.

Bravely ran away.

When fallacy bullshit was pointed out, courageously OP chickened out
When logical reasoning reared its head he bravely turned his tail and fled
Brave, brave brave, brave Sir Opie....

Oh look, he ran away.

Bravely ran away.

When fallacy bullshit was pointed out, courageously OP chickened out
When logical reasoning reared its head he bravely turned his tail and fled
Brave, brave brave, brave Sir Opie....

It’s the right wing MO. They start these threats with a bogus premise and when they get called out on it they can only reply with insults.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy, it’s Obama’s economy until yesterday when you nuts cried IT’S TRUMP’S ECONOMY! Sorry blubber butt, your lies are exposed.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy, it’s Obama’s economy until yesterday when you nuts cried IT’S TRUMP’S ECONOMY! Sorry blubber butt, your lies are exposed.

Trump takes credit for the market ..

and so his drones parrot his rhetoric

now, stfu Polly wants a cracker

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

You really are a dense one. Your post had NOTHING to do with what he said. Go color in your book.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy,

Link?

I gotta see this.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

kma

Dumb ass, I never said he didn’t. I am saying the left has taken credit for this economy since Trump has been in office, the stock market, unemployment, the growth the expansion and now the market drops 800 points and now all of a sudden in less than 24 hours it is now Trump’s economy. That is what the thread about. Read the title idiot and get back to me...nevermind you aren’t capable of understanding even the simple things.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy,

Link?

I gotta see this.

Read this damn board, if you are that dishonest and claim the idiots haven’t been claimed it fine, I don’t argue with stupid dishonest hacks.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

kma

Dumb ass, I never said he didn’t. I am saying the left has taken credit for this economy since Trump has been in office, the stock market, unemployment, the growth the expansion and now the market drops 800 points and now all of a sudden in less than 24 hours it is now Trump’s economy. That is what the thread about. Read the title idiot and get back to me...nevermind you aren’t capable of understanding even the simple things.

no the left hasnt taken credit for the market - they argue the market had nothing to do with Trump.

big fucking difference.

kma

no the left hasnt taken credit for the market - they argue the market had nothing to do with Trump.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>
3% Growth, Record Level Stock Market, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs...

Thank you President Obama.

And you were saying?

bullshiiiiiiiiit

go lie somewhere else.

kma

Link?

I gotta see this.

Read this damn board, if you are that dishonest and claim the idiots haven’t been claimed it fine, I don’t argue with stupid dishonest hacks.

I'm not aware that "the left" posts its official policy on this board.

Actually I'm not aware that "the left" posts any kind of official policy or statement anywhere at all.

So ----------------- link?

Forum List

Back