Cops are the criminals

Sad, when they lose their lives in such a senseless way.

I've never had an unpleasant experience with a police officer either.

You're lucky.
I've met a lot of good cops, never had a problem with one and respect the police.

The saddest thing that happened, I was pulled over for being out in the intersection trying to "beat the light" A motorcycle cop pulled me over I was polite and friendly and so was he. He said his name was Frank. He let me go with a warning. About two weeks later, I see a motorcycle cops picture and it said Frank. He had died on the highway when someone tried to overtake him in a passing lane. If you show respect you should get respect. I think some people have an attitude as soon as they see a cop. I think that is called "conditioning" from their parents to teach them to fear cops.
I wish my wife had been taught to fear cops as a young girl. If she had, she might not have been raped.

Father kills mother, kidnaps daughter. Police chase father. His car is stopped. The daughter crawls towards police on the order of a police officer. Deputies start shooting at her and don't stop even when ordered. She dies.

It took two years to get the video.

Father kills mother, kidnaps daughter. Police chase father. His car is stopped. The daughter crawls towards police on the order of a police officer. Deputies start shooting at her and don't stop even when ordered. She dies.

It took two years to get the video.

Obama would be proud of his cop hating disciple Synthaholic.

Forum List

Back