Most blatant hypocrisy from the left in some time. Easily exposed them as the hacks they are.

Trump takes credit for the market ..

and so his drones parrot his rhetoric

now, stfu Polly wants a cracker

Dumb ass, I never said he didn’t. I am saying the left has taken credit for this economy since Trump has been in office, the stock market, unemployment, the growth the expansion and now the market drops 800 points and now all of a sudden in less than 24 hours it is now Trump’s economy. That is what the thread about. Read the title idiot and get back to me...nevermind you aren’t capable of understanding even the simple things.

Trump was given a Bull market that has steadily increased over the last eight years

If it turns Bear.....it is on Trump

I don’t think Presidents influence the economy as much as Congress.

I haven’t seen our Congress do anything substantial in six years

The economy operates on its own ebbs and flows, Congress can make laws that hurt or help. In 2008 we had several years of factors that caused the crash, from bankers, to Presidents and also Congress.

Congress not doing anything can be a good thing.

Congress has effectively surrendered its ability to legislate

The President and the courts are all we have left

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.
nobody made you guys start trade wars instead of trade pacts.

For nearly 2 years the rising stock market and booming economy was all thanks to Obama. They would literally thank him in every thread attempting to give Trump credit.

Yesterday that all changed. Shortly after the decline became clear the markets immediately became Trumps.
It reminds me of rderp blaming Bush for every Obama fuck up years after Bush was gone.

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.
It took 6 months of Trump to get the economy going.
with more debt and deficit spending; just admit, it takes Government to make a difference.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy,

Link?

I gotta see this.

Read this damn board, if you are that dishonest and claim the idiots haven’t been claimed it fine, I don’t argue with stupid dishonest hacks.

I'm not aware that "the left" posts its official policy on this board.

Actually I'm not aware that "the left" posts any kind of official policy or statement anywhere at all.

So ----------------- link?
Moving the goal posts like a good Democrat zombie.

Dumb ass, show me where any lefty has claimed the economy was Trump’s up until yesterday. Go ahead, just show us.

Trump and his drone collective have been wearing a stock market feather in their cap since day one of Trump taking office -- the day the market goes down "THE PRESIDENT DOESN'T CONTROL THE MARKET".

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy, it’s Obama’s economy until yesterday when you nuts cried IT’S TRUMP’S ECONOMY! Sorry blubber butt, your lies are exposed.

Dumb ass, I never said he didn’t. I am saying the left has taken credit for this economy since Trump has been in office, the stock market, unemployment, the growth the expansion and now the market drops 800 points and now all of a sudden in less than 24 hours it is now Trump’s economy. That is what the thread about. Read the title idiot and get back to me...nevermind you aren’t capable of understanding even the simple things.

Trump was given a Bull market that has steadily increased over the last eight years

1.9% growth is not a “bull market” child.

no the left hasnt taken credit for the market - they argue the market had nothing to do with Trump.

big fucking difference.

This is from you.

>
3% Growth, Record Level Stock Market, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs...

Thank you President Obama.

And you were saying?

I've said since 43 was in office a POTUS doesnt control markets- and I'm not ON THE LEFT and I didnt vote for Obama.

Due to mental midgets licking Trumps ass for nothing I like to throw out a "thank you Obama" from time to time.

You said it, live with dumb ass.

chances are pretty damn good I'll say it again too unless you get your lips off Trumps butt ....

Say it all you want, I have said months and months ago Presidents don’t really have nothing to do with the stock market, your idiotic claims that the left never claimed it was there economy is pure BS.

THEIR economy moron.

in general, people have problems getting past 4th grade dropouts.

This is from you.

And you were saying?

I've said since 43 was in office a POTUS doesnt control markets- and I'm not ON THE LEFT and I didnt vote for Obama.

Due to mental midgets licking Trumps ass for nothing I like to throw out a "thank you Obama" from time to time.

chances are pretty damn good I'll say it again too unless you get your lips off Trumps butt ....

Say it all you want, I have said months and months ago Presidents don’t really have nothing to do with the stock market, your idiotic claims that the left never claimed it was there economy is pure BS.

THEIR economy moron.

Poor baby, you are left with finding grammatical errors, I realized you lost the argument long before this. Thanks for playing cupcake.

THEIR economy moron.

Poor baby, you are left with finding grammatical errors, I realized you lost the argument long before this. Thanks for playing cupcake.

when ignorance crushes your credibility always deflect and discredit others;

RW Moron rule # 1b

bullshiiiiiiiiit

every Trumpdrone on the planet has been giving Goldilocks credit for the market since the day he took office.

go lie somewhere else.
Your post has LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO with what I posted.

Christ, you're dumber than I thought.

you cant deny what I said and Trumpdrones never gave Obama credit for anything but their lies.

That's because Oblamma was always too busy giving credit to himself. There wasn't a speech he ever made even those supposedly about other people where he didn't congratulate himself like 45 times! Me, I, myself . . . . he even took credit for getting bin Laden, when he hadn't a thing to do with it. You'd think to hear Barry talk he rode the chopper into the compound personally himself with carbine in arm and steel knife held firmly in his teeth!

There's actually a single word that expresses all that. Saves time.
The word is "uppity".

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy,

Link?

I gotta see this.

Read this damn board, if you are that dishonest and claim the idiots haven’t been claimed it fine, I don’t argue with stupid dishonest hacks.

I'm not aware that "the left" posts its official policy on this board.

Actually I'm not aware that "the left" posts any kind of official policy or statement anywhere at all.

So ----------------- link?
Moving the goal posts like a good Democrat zombie.

Failing to address a question that wasn't even put to you in the first place like a good Russian troll.

THEIR economy moron.

RW Moron rule # 1b

When arguments fail the left jumps to grammatical errors.

THEIR economy moron.

RW Moron rule # 1b

When arguments fail the left jumps to grammatical errors.

While you jump to Lumpy Generalization fallacies.

Which you never did explain btw.

kma

You can’t follow the thread can you? Since the day Trump took office the left have claimed it has been Obama’s economy, it’s Obama’s economy until yesterday when you nuts cried IT’S TRUMP’S ECONOMY! Sorry blubber butt, your lies are exposed.

1.9% growth is not a “bull market” child.

The stock market rose from 6800 to 19,500 under the Great Obama, there has never been as big a Bull Market

Forum List

Back