Cops are the criminals

I've met a lot of good cops, never had a problem with one and respect the police.

The saddest thing that happened, I was pulled over for being out in the intersection trying to "beat the light" A motorcycle cop pulled me over I was polite and friendly and so was he. He said his name was Frank. He let me go with a warning. About two weeks later, I see a motorcycle cops picture and it said Frank. He had died on the highway when someone tried to overtake him in a passing lane. If you show respect you should get respect. I think some people have an attitude as soon as they see a cop. I think that is called "conditioning" from their parents to teach them to fear cops.

I've met a lot of good cops, never had a problem with one and respect the police.

The saddest thing that happened, I was pulled over for being out in the intersection trying to "beat the light" A motorcycle cop pulled me over I was polite and friendly and so was he. He said his name was Frank. He let me go with a warning. About two weeks later, I see a motorcycle cops picture and it said Frank. He had died on the highway when someone tried to overtake him in a passing lane. If you show respect you should get respect. I think some people have an attitude as soon as they see a cop. I think that is called "conditioning" from their parents to teach them to fear cops.
Sad, when they lose their lives in such a senseless way.

I've never had an unpleasant experience with a police officer either.

What an article! Says he was shot while entering his grandmas house, no other information. Is that what happened? He was just minding his own business and then all of a sudden he gets shot in the back by a cop? Im supposed to buy this fucking horseshit?

Here is more of the back story.
{...
Meade had been working as part of a federal task force when he said through one of his attorneys that Goodson flashed a gun at him as he drove. Goodson had a concealed carry license to carry a gun. Meade followed Goodson to a home on the 3900 block of Estates Place in North Linden, where Goodson resided with his grandmother and others. Meade's attorneys have said Goodson didn't heed verbal commands from Meade to show his hands or drop his weapon.

Goodson's family has said he was carrying sandwiches in one hand and his keys in another while returning home from a dentist's appointment and had earbuds in at the time. Meade shot him six times, with five of the bullets striking him in his back.
...}

People will be much more polite to each other for starters.

People are already far more polite in the state where I live, where it can be assumed that everyone is armed because no one needs a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

People are already far more polite in the state where I live, where it can be assumed that everyone is armed because no one needs a permit to carry a concealed weapon.

For someone who has the gall to post what you do in your sigline, you have amazingly little to say about all the pedophiles I post about.

Forum List

Back