Cops are the criminals

We see it over and over - criminal cops, murdering cops, drug-planting cops - crooked cops.

What an article! Says he was shot while entering his grandmas house, no other information. Is that what happened? He was just minding his own business and then all of a sudden he gets shot in the back by a cop? Im supposed to buy this fucking horseshit?

There are approx 1 million police officers in this country, all working for various police depts which run 24/7 365 days a year.
The vast majority of the time police officers are a huge benefit to every community in this country.
However, the OP and the American left will only discuss the incredibly low percentage of bad cops, and the times when they do wrong.

There are approx 1 million police officers in this country, all working for various police depts which run 24/7 365 days a year.
The vast majority of the time police officers are a huge benefit to every community in this country.
However, the OP and the American left will only discuss the incredibly low percentage of bad cops, and the times when they do wrong.
1000 deaths in about 12 million interactions with Police each year.

We see it over and over - criminal cops, murdering cops, drug-planting cops - crooked cops.

His family even if he had had a gun, he had a license to do so-----ummm...sounds like this shit for brains criminal was threatening the cop with a gun.

So the cop didn`t shoot someone 5 times in the back?
CRiminal moron saw cops and decided to wave his gun at them as he drove by (see I could shoot you).......cop followed him back to his grandmothers house because well he sounds like another mooching druggy without a job--------and ignored cops telling him to turn around and drop what he had while at the door. You know the usual I is black and you can't tell me what to do which has become so common now. He didn't turn around and didn't drop what he had in his hands so the cop shot him...infront of grannie and the two toddlers that she was raising as her children were all likely pieces of shit like the one that was shot.

I am assuming that the GUN was in the car but there was no way for the cop to know this which would explain the moronic families comments about well if he had a gun, he had a license bullshit.

Forum List

Back