Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

What Mark of the Beast? Or is that the Mark of the AntiChrist?
He doesn't know. He's making shit up. He doesn't believe in Christ so he can't believe in an anti-christ. He's spewing what he thinks I SHOULD believe if he actually believed in a supernatural God, which he doesn't.

He does it to hide his true beliefs. He wants to be seen as a person who believes in a supernatural God but he doesn't really believe in a supernatural God. He's more like a secular humanist or naturalist. He believes in God Lite.

I'm not much on the supernatural either.. I think the spirit is more a matter of the heart.

If faith depended on believing that Jesus walked on water or could do magic tricks, I'd be out of luck.

IMO Jesus is enough without the embellishments.

yeah yeah yeah, go and count some rosary beads, get down on your knees, worship a matzo, light some candles, ring a bell, and maybe you'll feel better.

You are already in hell and couldn't be happier. Whats to fear? Oh yeah, the judgment.

Nevermind.
Catholicism really gets your goat, doesn't it?

I'm not much on the supernatural either.. I think the spirit is more a matter of the heart.

If faith depended on believing that Jesus walked on water or could do magic tricks, I'd be out of luck.

IMO Jesus is enough without the embellishments.
He never gave you that option. He's either who he claimed he is or he is insane. Those are the only two options.

By my account there have been three miracles; the creation of the universe from nothing, life being created from nothing and Jesus. You should believe in the supernatural but of course to God it isn't supernatural.

There is a rational way to interpret every single miracle of Jesus that conforms to reality.

If you look and look and keep on looking, you will find it.

These miracles are the 7 seals placed on scripture preventing everyone from seeing what was hidden inside.

No. I am a just doing my duty.

I have come, with vorpal sword in hand, to slaughter the scarlet beast for the greater glory of God.
That's a lie. You do it to please yourself. You do it because you are insecure in your beliefs and I am secure in my beliefs. My security drives you bonkers. It makes you say really stupid things. You wish you were secure in your beliefs but your lashing out at others tells the real story.

There is a rational way to interpret every single miracle of Jesus that conforms to reality.

If you look and look and keep on looking, you will find it.
Meaning there was nothing supernatural at all, right?

And that applies to God as well, right?

Correct. But the actions and words of Jesus only make sense in the light of supernatural acts. They make absolutely no sense any other way.

Raising the dead is about restoring the insane to sanity.

Giving sight to the blind is a healing of perception not sight.

Curing the paralyzed is about removing fear.

the multiplication of the loaves is about turning seven disciples into twelve.

turning water into wine is about changing a mundane view of the world into an intoxicating one.

Etc, etc.

Nothing supernatural about any of that.

If you paid attention in kindergarten when being taught how to understand fairytales you wouldn't be so lost.

Last edited:
Raising the dead is about restoring the insane to sanity.

Giving sight to the blind is a healing of perception not sight.

Curing the paralyzed is about removing fear.

the multiplication of the loaves is about turning seven disciples into twelve.

turning water into wine is about changing a mundane view of the world into an intoxicating one.

Etc, etc.

Nothing supernatural about any of that.

If you paid attention in kindergarten when being taught how to understand fairytales you wouldn't be so lost.
Again... that makes no sense with respect to his words and the reactions of others to his words and his acts.

Look at how angry you are lashing out at me. You want to hurt me. Don't you?

The Apostles didn't martyr themselves for cause and effect.

They were on a mission, sent by Jesus to smite the nations.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

The sword is a curse under the appearance of a harmless cup of wine.

They were on a mission, sent by Jesus to smite the nations.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:
You are cracking me up.

Again... that makes no sense with respect to his words and the reactions of others to his words and his acts.

Look at how angry you are lashing out at me. You want to hurt me. Don't you?

I am not angry and I am not trying to hurt you. I am not trying to convert or save you. You have made evil a deliberate choice and I really don't give a shit. Believe that.

I am only talking to you at all for the benefit of others standing around, watching.

If something bothers you about what I am saying it is because your own conscience condemns you, not me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

If that was true you wouldn't be saying and doing stupid things. You and your belief in a pusillanimous edible mangod can't stop you from doing that..

You are on a mission.

Absolutely!

As a believer you should know that Christianity was from the beginning a story only half told to be completed in some distant future.

Guess what time it is?

"Behold! I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they will fish for them; and after that I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and every crevice in the rocks."

Forum List

Back