More Vaccine Propaganda From The Left

How can anyone say they are safe? Can you show one long term study for mRNA type vaccines on humans?
We can do vastly better than that.
We can complete a detailed analysis of the risks of NOT completing vaccination, vs being vaccinated. The "one long term study for mRNA type vaccines on humans?" is a distant, trivial consideration by that standard. So trivial in fact it appears to be a failed excuse for vax hesitancy. Grow up.

"I don't agree with it, because it takes away my individuality." comment in "person-on-the-street" interview of a grand-matronly anonymous commenter on CBS-TV Face The Nation Aug. 1, 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci addresses individual right of choice:

"... people feeling that they have the individual right to make their own decision. And I respect that for sure. But the issue is, if you are going to be a part of the transmission chain, to someone else, then your decision is impacting someone else. It's not only impacting you. And you gotta think about it that you are a member of society, and you have a responsibility." Dr. Fauci

We can do vastly better than that.
We can complete a detailed analysis of the risks of NOT completing vaccination, vs being vaccinated. The "one long term study for mRNA type vaccines on humans?" is a distant, trivial consideration by that standard. So trivial in fact it appears to be a failed excuse for vax hesitancy. Grow up.

"I don't agree with it, because it takes away my individuality." comment in "person-on-the-street" interview of a grand-matronly anonymous commenter on CBS-TV Face The Nation Aug. 1, 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci addresses individual right of choice:

"... people feeling that they have the individual right to make their own decision. And I respect that for sure. But the issue is, if you are going to be a part of the transmission chain, to someone else, then your decision is impacting someone else. It's not only impacting you. And you gotta think about it that you are a member of society, and you have a responsibility." Dr. Fauci
Completely off subject. Show where mRNA Coronavirus vaccines have been tested in humans for long term effects.

Ah, you're not really objecting, you're just repeating the pundits.

Have a nice day.
What pundits? All am I asking for is scientific proof they are safe and effective.
Remember the Scientific Method from school? Where you are allowed to ask questions. Where scientific findings are done through testing and observation, before coming to a conclusion. Instead of following that we now have bureaucrats proclaiming a conclusion that we are not allowed to question, and we are supposed to allow them to test on our bodies.

Here is the New Scientific Method you lefties are now following:
349A8035-9F77-49D1-9932-2E29F9F9705C.jpeg

What pundits? All am I asking for is scientific proof they are safe and effective.
Remember the Scientific Method from school? Where you are allowed to ask questions. Where scientific findings are done through testing and observation, before coming to a conclusion. Instead of following that we now have bureaucrats proclaiming a conclusion that we are not allowed to question, and we are supposed to allow them to test on our bodies.

Here is the New Scientific Method you lefties are now following:
View attachment 523430
I gave it to you. You dismissed it.

You aren't really objecting, you're just following the flock.

I gave it to you. You dismissed it.

You aren't really objecting, you're just following the flock.
You provided nothing. There has never been an FDA approved mRNA vaccine for even a normal influenza. There has been no extensive testing done for mRNA in humans, much less mRNA used for a SARS type coronavirus.

I will keep “dismissing” opinions that the vaccines are “safe and effective” until I see scientific evidence to the contrary. I’m not stopping you from volunteering to be experimented on, just don’t lie and pretend it isn’t an experiment and that these are like everyday approved drugs.

1. Do we have any reasons to doubt this story? I am no Sherlock Homes, but I find nothing that stands out to me as false.

2. Dying of severe sunburn is in of itself, extremely rare, though possible. It is not something that a hospital wouldn't know how to handle.

3. Who cares if he caught it from an illegal alien? It could have been Frank from the corner grocery, it could have been Juan from Peru, it could have been anybody. It doesn't matter who gave it to him, he's dead anyways.

4. As conservatives, we are quick to point out causes of death of people who tested positive for Covid, and died, but we say "Oh, Jimmy was overweight! That's what killed him!" How comes if someone dies after taking a vaccine, for possibly unrelated problems, we are quick to blame the vaccine and not the persons underlying medical conditions? There is a shared characteristic of these people dying of vaccines, and docs and scientists are working on trying to figure that out.

5. I know some of y'all are going to call me a commie, a liberal, libtard, sheep, etc. I don't give a shit. This should be a bipartisan issue, one that BOTH parties should work on fixing. I care about helping my fellow man, even if he is a Faucist. It's not something that should be so heavily politicized.

Well said. Thanks.

What isnt a coincidence is that he died soon after going into hospital. Its a financial benefit to them to spread the covid hoax so go figure.
Will the FBI investigate these suspicious deaths ?
The world must be coming to and end,tommy trollboy who says there was no election fraud in the last election is admitting the virus is a hoax and not dangerous as the media portrays it to be? Yep the world is coming to and end all right when that happens.somethings fir sure wrong there.

Could you explain?

I feel we all are personally responsible for our life choices.

Get the vaccine if you think you need it.

Don't get it if you think the risks are greater.

Deal with the consequences of your choices.
Only a dumbass gets the vaccine when we have Ivermectim and hydroxychloroquine that cure it. My 88 year old aunt had covid and she was planning on making the fatal mistake of listening to her nurse to take the vaccine,she would not listen to me that the best doctors in the world say don’t take it,thank god I hooked her up with a doctor that told her the same thing I was preaching to her,she correctly told my Auntt to stop listening to the media and don’t take the vaccine,she prescribed Ivermectim to her and she is back to her normal self after being down and out from the virus.only idiots with a death wish take the vaccine charlie.

Forum List

Back