Bible Experts Determine Goliath was not really killed by David

How many centuries before the Catholic Church finally came around and admitted the bible stories should not be taken seriously. For example Goliath was 9 feet 9 inches. This is coming from your holy book. Stories? Lies? In your holy book?
We see giants today topping 8 feet. What's your beef about the same, only thousands of years ago?

I bet david wandering around those hills all day, became pretty proficient with that sling shot
1711386307643.png
$85 today. Yea, that would be fun to have if you were deserted and hungry. Tons of rocks for ammo.

We see giants today topping 8 feet. What's your beef about the same, only thousands of years ago?
9 foot 9? They were much shorter back then too. So this would be like saying they were 10 foot 10 today. Know anyone who's that tall?

They also said Noah lived to be how old? 950 years.

Of course he could but it doesent mean he did

So God is not helping Christians in red states but he helps Jews in wars against Arabs?

God is on the Jews side. Your words not mine.

Doesn't sound like he's on Christian Americans side.

View attachment 922197 $85 today. Yea, that would be fun to have if you were deserted and hungry. Tons of rocks for ammo.
It's a pretty efficient killing tool. If it were in use today, it would be considered a weapon of war and democrats would be demanding restrictions on the number of rocks you could carry in your pocket, rock size limitations, wanting to tax rocks, etc. And slings colored black would be considered assault slings.

Keeping predators away from sheep required some accuracy, that's for sure. Hitting the vulnerable spot on a soldier's helmet wouldn't be too difficult.
We weren't even that accurate during the Civil war or war of 1812.

It's a pretty efficient killing tool. If it were in use today, it would be considered a weapon of war and democrats would be demanding restrictions on the number of rocks you could carry in your pocket, rock size limitations, wanting to tax rocks, etc. And slings colored black would be considered assault slings.

Nah. We are cool with revolvers and shot guns. It's your assault rifles we're afraid of. And you give them to your kids.

Nah. We are cool with revolvers and shot guns. It's your assault rifles we're afraid of. And you give them to your kids.
I have given my children zero assault rifles. Besides, you can't even define an assault rifle beyond big, black and scary looking. You would try to ban slings that were painted black or that had extra-long ropes.

So God is not helping Christians in red states but he helps Jews in wars against Arabs?
Go mock God and Christians to someone who is willing to play along with your games

But thats not me

The Babylon Bee.

Never funny. Not once. Not even by accident.
But yet stupid uneducated Libtards like you think that hateful shit on SNL is funny.

Grow up. Satire is satire and if you don't like it then don't read it.

Besides, far too many times the Bee's satire becomes reality.

In this case the Bee was ridiculing all you stupid shits that are Vaxers. That was funny.

I loved it when Twitter banned The Babylon Bee and that pissed Elon Musk off so much he bought the company and fired all the idiot (mostly queer) Moon Bats that worked there.

I don't have to. We've known about giant skeletons found around the world for some time now.

8 Largest Human Skeletons in the World - Largest.org

6 foot 8 inches

No human skeletons were ever discovered that were 8 foot tall. Largest skeletons discovered were in China, being 6 foot 8 inches. While this does not sound tall at all, from a historic point of view, an almost 7 foot men would tower over his 5 feet counterpart back in the days.

It's interesting your evidence would be so easy to debunk

"With regard to the 'giants' of Santa Catalina Island," Johnson wrote, "these reports are apocryphal, as far as I have been able to determine. For example, there’s a historic photo of Glidden in the background and the burial in the foreground, merely creating an illusion that the skeleton is somehow a giant."

But yet stupid uneducated Libtards like you think that hateful shit on SNL is funny.

Grow up. Satire is satire and if you don't like it then don't read it.

Besides, far too many times the Bee's satire becomes reality.

In this case the Bee was ridiculing all you stupid shits that are Vaxers. That was funny.

I loved it when Twitter banned The Babylon Bee and that pissed Elon Musk off so much he bought the company and fired all the idiot (mostly queer) Moon Bats that worked there.

The funniest skits on SNL and the best monologs in Fallor, Kimmel or Colbert, or Seth Myers, are political. We tune in to hear what they are going to say about the crazy/criminal. I love it that Trump is so unpresidential that he fights with Kimmel. What a loser Trump is.

Trust us, if they weren't funny, we wouldn't be watching. You don't watch because they're poking fun of your favorite politicians.

I bet david wandering around those hills all day, became pretty proficient with that sling shot
Nope, Covid done it.

Really, Trump done it, because Trump caused Covid to spread, but Covid only came about because of global warming

Did I mention Trump also caused global warming?

Besides, January 6th.

6 foot 8 inches

No human skeletons were ever discovered that were 8 foot tall. Largest skeletons discovered were in China, being 6 foot 8 inches. While this does not sound tall at all, from a historic point of view, an almost 7 foot men would tower over his 5 feet counterpart back in the days.

It's interesting your evidence would be so easy to debunk

"With regard to the 'giants' of Santa Catalina Island," Johnson wrote, "these reports are apocryphal, as far as I have been able to determine. For example, there’s a historic photo of Glidden in the background and the burial in the foreground, merely creating an illusion that the skeleton is somehow a giant."
The point remaining that there have always been very tall people in human history. Now, don't you feel kind of dumb that you're claiming the largest skeletons ever discovered were only 6' 8'' when we have people taller than that walking around today, and an almost 9 footer living about 100 years ago? You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Forum List

Back