More Vaccine Propaganda From The Left

RodISHI logic and common sense that big tech is deleting anything about the dangers of vaccines deleting doctors coming on there talking about the horrors of vaccines getting deleted seems to go thorough one ear and out the other with flash,he seems to be the only trump supporter I know of that’s been brainwashed by the media who has bought into the virus hoax that’s it’s dangerous as the media claims unable to deal with reality it’s only the elderly that are at risk from the virus,guess the best doctors in the world treating their patients with Ivermectim and them all coming out of it as good as new means nothing to him,only what the corporate controlled Medusa narrative seems to mean anything to him. :cuckoo:

1. Do we have any reasons to doubt this story? I am no Sherlock Homes, but I find nothing that stands out to me as false.

2. Dying of severe sunburn is in of itself, extremely rare, though possible. It is not something that a hospital wouldn't know how to handle.

3. Who cares if he caught it from an illegal alien? It could have been Frank from the corner grocery, it could have been Juan from Peru, it could have been anybody. It doesn't matter who gave it to him, he's dead anyways.

4. As conservatives, we are quick to point out causes of death of people who tested positive for Covid, and died, but we say "Oh, Jimmy was overweight! That's what killed him!" How comes if someone dies after taking a vaccine, for possibly unrelated problems, we are quick to blame the vaccine and not the persons underlying medical conditions? There is a shared characteristic of these people dying of vaccines, and docs and scientists are working on trying to figure that out.

5. I know some of y'all are going to call me a commie, a liberal, libtard, sheep, etc. I don't give a shit. This should be a bipartisan issue, one that BOTH parties should work on fixing. I care about helping my fellow man, even if he is a Faucist. It's not something that should be so heavily politicized.
Thank you

"Two weeks ago, life was great for Jessica DuPreez. She was on vacation in San Diego with her fiancé Michael Freedy, (better known as Big Mike at the M Resort where he worked), and their five kids ages 17, 10, 7, 6 and 17 months.
Shortly after their vacation, Freedy went to the hospital for what he thought was a severe sunburn. He tested positive for COVID-19. Thursday morning, Freedy died with DuPreez by his side.

Freedy was not vaccinated for COVID-19.
“We wanted to wait just one year from the release to see what effects people had, but there was never any intention to not get it,” DuPreez said. Freedy sent her a text message while in the hospital it said, “I should have gotten the damn vaccine."

So there are a few things wrong with this story...first of all, how do we know this story even happened? Also, if this did happen, how are we to believe this guy really died from COVID and not from severe sunburn? Also, who is to say that this guy didn't catch COVID from an illegal alien?? And on top of that, how do we know that he wouldn't have died from getting the vaccine? There are tons of people who died days if not hours after receiving the vaccine....some are saying the vaccine is far more deadly than the virus itself.

This is just another propaganda piece to force more and more people to get the mark of the beast; and it is also a distraction from the real cause of COVID spread...all of the illegal filth who are brining the disease over and infecting the rest of us.....even tho COVID is not even worse than a cold.
i should have gotten the damn vaccine? oh reeaaalllllllyyyyyy trollboy?

Did you get one?

If not...see ya....
hey dumbass troll thanks for proving you did not watch the video,that as always,when something that does not support your warped opinion,you dont look at it. :clap:other way around stupid fuck, :auiqs.jpg: you trolls that get one are going six feet under within three years.

of course dumbass trolls like you dont believe the best doctors in the world that say this i got this from,just what the corporate controlled media tells you.dumbass Lesh as always. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

the other thing that proves what a dumbass troll Lesh is that only a stupid fuck would take the vaccine is the proof is in the pudding we dont need vaccines for covid the fact there IS a cure for it with Ivermectim and Hydroxychyloquine.

all these frontline doctors have cured every patient they had with this treatement.

My 88 year old Aunt just had covid,she was really sick and going to take the kill shot but thankfully sense she would not listen to me,she listened to this one doctor i came across who trated her patients with Ivermectim,when she heard it from HER that the vaccine is whats dangerous and that her chances of getting cured from Ivermectim were several times greater than the vaccine she told her i was correct that she should never took the vaccine,she listened,she took Ivermectim and she is as good as new now.

Dumbass troll Lesh has exposed what a stupid fuck he is as always.:auiqs.jpg:

the other thing that proves what a dumbass troll Lesh is that only a stupid fuck would take the vaccine is the proof is in the pudding we dont need vaccines for covid the fact there IS a cure for it with Ivermectim and Hydroxychyloquine.
Home schooled?

Forum List

Back