More than 30,000 republicans have switched their voter registration since the Capitol riots

I am disgusted at both parties right now.

Stuff the smarmy bothsiderism lies. Only your side pushes for violence and attempts to overthrow the government in a violent fascist coup. And you're here running cover for that.

You want to show you're not just another boring right wing liar? Then dare to tell the truth. State the simple truth that there was no vote fraud, that Biden was elected fairly, and that anyone claiming otherwise is peddling a seditious lie.

anda THEN advocate for physical violence and support violence.

But no Democrats of any significance are doing that or have done that, meaning that you're lying in an attempt to downplay your side's violent fascist coup attempt, not to mention downplaying the general wave of right-wing violence that's plagued the nation for years. The two sides are total opposites. Most liberals renounce violence, while most conservatives support it.

What was your story in 2016 when Trump was elected, and the riots that took place then? Did you admit that he was fairly and legally elected even after millions spent on a sham of an investigation by leftists? Did you call the riots an attempt to overthrow the government by violent marxist groups? All leftists know how to do is lie, it must be in the DNA.

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
Yeah.......sure......right.....uh-huh.
Fake news.

BTW, where do we get these forms to change our party affiliation?
Last I heard....it was decided by the way you vote alone.....not some other way you might want us to think.
You fill out a new voter registration form, that's it. It's not difficult to change your party affiliation.

I've noticed a rise in Republican to No Party Preference switches in the last month.
Why would I have to fill out a new voter registration when I'm already registered?
Nevermind the fact that it is illegal for them to force you to declare a political party in the state of TN.
Go ahead and pull the other leg.

Last edited:
Trump got 75 million votes 30,000 is 0.04 percent of that number.While we are talking about polls and changing numbers and opinions here is one to consider. Wonder how these people will feel about Biden and the Democrats going foreward.
SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals
Presidents aren't elected by popular vote, as conservatives love to tell everyone.

10,000 votes could be the margin of victory for the Democratic candidate in that state.

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
30,000....Out of over 75 million.

That'll really leave a mark!....:auiqs.jpg:
That’s 30,000 since the beginning of the month and the number is STILL growing as the source points out. Also, millions of people who voted for Trump were not republicans.

Why is it that liberal faggots can’t use a fucking search engine??

You helpless twats....here.

It’s even 17%.

Can you guys link to evidence that Putin and Trump conspired to steal the 2016 election?

Last edited:
Trump got 75 million votes 30,000 is 0.04 percent of that number.While we are talking about polls and changing numbers and opinions here is one to consider. Wonder how these people will feel about Biden and the Democrats going foreward.
SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals
Presidents aren't elected by popular vote, as conservatives love to tell everyone.

10,000 votes could be the margin of victory for the Democratic candidate in that state.
And all the illegal votes and cheating pushes people to win. Stacey Abrams could not even keep herself alive in bad times. no investments in Georgia. The extremes are extreme.

30,000 votes. Sounds like the number of ballots with no address that only voted for Biden in every swing state municipality run by Dims.

I'm pretty confident that dim policies will bring them back …. assuming Trump is finally gone.

No Presidents aren’t elected by popular vote and nothing in my post was about that and the seventeen percent who would not have voted for Biden had they known about his scandals could swing a state the other way.

What was your story in 2016 when Trump was elected, and the riots that took place then?

It's funny, how much mileage you losers are trying to get out of one car set on fire. Those "riots" were nothing compared to the massive organized violence of the Trump cult, which you're running cover for now.

Did you admit that he was fairly and legally elected

Obviously yes, as did pretty much every Democrat. Sure, a few little conspiracy theories popped up, and they were quickly squashed. That's how rational people do things. We are not like you. We don't manufacture lies to justify a violent fascist coup if we lose.

even after millions spent on a sham of an investigation by leftists?

Now you're just not making any sense, in addition to making weird crap up. The investigations that revealed just how deeply in bed the Trump admin was with the Russians happened well after the election, so they couldn't have been a reason to declare the election invalid.

Did you call the riots an attempt to overthrow the government by violent marxist groups?

Since there was no attempt to overthrow the government by the left, I would be either lying or insane if I said such a thing. Since I am neither, I'll just point out you're engaging in more dishonest bothersiderism to justify your side's ongoing violent fascist coup attempt.

If someone is willing to lie about vote fraud in order to push and excuse violence, then they clearly have zero interest in unity, so I'll point out that their calls for unity are hypocritical. You can't point a gun at people and then ask for unity, as the right is doing now. That's why I'm pointing out that the minimum necessary to be allowed back a the adult table is renouncing the Trump cult vote fraud conspiracy theory. Anyone who won't do that should be ostracized for being a seditionist.

What was your story in 2016 when Trump was elected, and the riots that took place then?

It's funny, how much mileage you losers are trying to get out of one car set on fire. Those "riots" were nothing compared to the massive organized violence of the Trump cult, which you're running cover for now.

Did you admit that he was fairly and legally elected

Obviously yes, as did pretty much every Democrat. Sure, a few little conspiracy theories popped up, and they were quickly squashed. That's how rational people do things. We are not like you. We don't manufacture lies to justify a violent fascist coup if we lose.

even after millions spent on a sham of an investigation by leftists?

Now you're just not making any sense, in addition to making weird crap up. The investigations that revealed just how deeply in bed the Trump admin was with the Russians happened well after the election, so they couldn't have been a reason to declare the election invalid.

Did you call the riots an attempt to overthrow the government by violent marxist groups?

Since there was no attempt to overthrow the government by the left, I would be either lying or insane if I said such a thing. Since I am neither, I'll just point out you're engaging in more dishonest bothersiderism to justify your side's ongoing violent fascist coup attempt.

If someone is willing to lie about vote fraud in order to push and excuse violence, then they clearly have zero interest in unity, so I'll point out that their calls for unity are hypocritical. You can't point a gun at people and then ask for unity, as the right is doing now. That's why I'm pointing out that the minimum necessary to be allowed back a the adult table is renouncing the Trump cult vote fraud conspiracy theory. Anyone who won't do that should be ostracized for being a seditionist.

The bolded is all I needed to hear from you, not a drop of intellectual integrity in your body apparently. You have my pity.

Fake news.

Last I heard....it was decided by the way you vote alone.....not some other way you might want us to think.
You fill out a new voter registration form, that's it. It's not difficult to change your party affiliation.

I've noticed a rise in Republican to No Party Preference switches in the last month.
Why would I have to fill out a new voter registration when I'm already registered?
Nevermind the fact that it is illegal for them to force you to declare a political party in the state of TN.
Because that’s how you update your registration in most states.

Goody gumdrops for TN. (but I’d like to see that in writing) What does that have to do with anything?

No Presidents aren’t elected by popular vote and nothing in my post was about that and the seventeen percent who would not have voted for Biden had they known about his scandals could swing a state the other way.
Why? Because you believe Democrats are more moral than Republicans? Y’all didn’t care about Trump’s real scandals. Why would Democrats care about fake ones?

Fake news.

Goody gumdrops for TN. (but I’d like to see that in writing) What does that have to do with anything?
Well since I live in TN that has everything to do with it, goody gumdrops.
In my state you update it by showing up to vote at the polls.

Fake news.

Well your state is an anomaly. Most people update their party affiliation by re-registering.

Fake news.

Well your state is an anomaly. Most people update their party affiliation by re-registering.
It is sort of weird to punish a voter who finds both parties' candidates are unaceeptable, and who chooses not to waste a vote on a green or something, by removing the voter form the rolls.

Fake news.

Weird.
Maybe you live in one of the states that refuses to purge their voter lists of unregistered Democrats.
The way they do it here....it seems to work pretty well.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back