More than 30,000 republicans have switched their voter registration since the Capitol riots

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
Yeah.......sure......right.....uh-huh.
Fake news.

BTW, where do we get these forms to change our party affiliation?
Last I heard....it was decided by the way you vote alone.....not some other way you might want us to think.
You fill out a new voter registration form, that's it. It's not difficult to change your party affiliation.

I've noticed a rise in Republican to No Party Preference switches in the last month.
Why would I have to fill out a new voter registration when I'm already registered?
Nevermind the fact that it is illegal for them to force you to declare a political party in the state of TN.
Go ahead and pull the other leg.
Because that’s how you update your registration in most states.

Goody gumdrops for TN. (but I’d like to see that in writing) What does that have to do with anything?
Well since I live in TN that has everything to do with it, goody gumdrops.
In my state you update it by showing up to vote at the polls.
Well your state is an anomaly. Most people update their party affiliation by re-registering.
It is sort of weird to punish a voter who finds both parties' candidates are unaceeptable, and who chooses not to waste a vote on a green or something, by removing the voter form the rolls.
Who is doing that?

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
Fake news.

Last I heard....it was decided by the way you vote alone.....not some other way you might want us to think.
You fill out a new voter registration form, that's it. It's not difficult to change your party affiliation.

I've noticed a rise in Republican to No Party Preference switches in the last month.
Why would I have to fill out a new voter registration when I'm already registered?
Nevermind the fact that it is illegal for them to force you to declare a political party in the state of TN.

Goody gumdrops for TN. (but I’d like to see that in writing) What does that have to do with anything?
Well your state is an anomaly. Most people update their party affiliation by re-registering.
Weird.
Maybe you live in one of states that refuses to purge their voter lists of unregistered voters.
The way they do it here....it seems to work pretty well.
What the fuck are you even talking about? What does that have to do with changing your party affiliation you fucking retard?

Those who still support trump are domestic terrorist supporters.

Fake news.

It is sort of weird to punish a voter who finds both parties' candidates are unaceeptable, and who chooses not to waste a vote on a green or something, by removing the voter form the rolls.
Who is doing that?
I thought that was what muddy "not waters" suggested his state did

Fake news.

Who is doing that?
I thought that was what muddy "not waters" suggested his state did
He’s all over the place. Hard to follow.

Fake news.

Weird.
Maybe you live in one of states that refuses to purge their voter lists of unregistered voters.
What the fuck are you even talking about? What does that have to do with changing your party affiliation you fucking retard?
Well....for one thing....I think who you vote for shouldn't be out in the open.
It's supposed to be a secret ballot.
What part of secret ballot don't you understand?

Oh I know....how are Democrats going to steal elections if they don't know where to purge votes and where not to purge votes?

BTW, I'm not a Republican.....and admitting you're a Democrat these days is the same thing as saying you don't believe in freedom of speech....and admitting you're a Republican is like saying you're a traitor to your own party.

Last edited:

Fake news.

Weird.
Well....for one thing....I think who you vote for shouldn't be out in the open.
It's supposed to be a secret ballot.
What part of secret ballot don't you understand?

Oh I know....how are Democrats going to steal elections if they don't know where to purge votes and where not to purge votes?

BTW, I'm not a Republican.....and admitting you're a Democrat these days is the same thing as saying you don't believe in freedom of speech....and admitting you're a Republican is like saying you're a traitor to your own party.
Who you voted for IS secret. Primary elections are for the parties to decide their candidates so they make the rules. Who you vote for in a general election is secret.
We know you’re not a Republican...you’re a Trumplican.

30,000....Out of over 75 million.

That'll really leave a mark!....:auiqs.jpg:
That’s 30,000 since the beginning of the month and the number is STILL growing as the source points out. Also, millions of people who voted for Trump were not republicans.
The source is The Hill....Leftist hack-a-rama all the way.

The fact that millions who voted for Trump aren't aren't republicans scares the living shit out of Jacobin dirtballs like them, so it's no surprise that they'd try to play this up.

30,000....Out of over 75 million.

That'll really leave a mark!....:auiqs.jpg:
That’s 30,000 since the beginning of the month and the number is STILL growing as the source points out. Also, millions of people who voted for Trump were not republicans.
The source is The Hill....Leftist hack-a-rama all the way.

The fact that millions who voted for Trump aren't aren't republicans scares the living shit out of Jacobin dirtballs like them, so it's no surprise that they'd try to play this up.
Lol you think any source that doesn’t suck Trump dick is fake.

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

Considering how sweet that the riot in the capitol turned out for the Democrats, do you think its possible that Democrat outfits like Antifa were involved in instigating it?

In any event, it looks like libs are heading for 1-party rule like you have in North Korea and Red China, eh?

What any voter's reg card shows under "political party" really means nothing in practical terms. I had to actually explain to a Canadian poster that no it doesn't mean you can only vote for that party. It really doesn't mean anything functionally.

So what's happening here is that the name itself is becoming so toxic that people don't want it on them, the same way they wouldn't want a pile of snot from coughing on them. It's embarrassing.

And that's a marketing problem for the RP. A bigly one. Registered Republicans are already in the minority and this is gonna drive them further back.

Yes dumb ass we are leaving the republican party not because f the leftists controlled riots but because the republicans are a bunch of pussies weak knee bitches

Both the Democrypts and Republicons are on their way out all together. Most people have had enough of these parasites and this fake 2 party system.

What any voter's reg card shows under "political party" really means nothing in practical terms. I had to actually explain to a Canadian poster that no it doesn't mean you can only vote for that party. It really doesn't mean anything functionally.

So what's happening here is that the name itself is becoming so toxic that people don't want it on them, the same way they wouldn't want a pile of snot from coughing on them. It's embarrassing.

And that's a marketing problem for the RP. A bigly one. Registered Republicans are already in the minority and this is gonna drive them further back.

How long do you think it will be before you achieve One-Party rule in America?

Considering how sweet that the riot in the capitol turned out for the Democrats, do you think its possible that Democrat outfits like Antifa were involved in instigating it?

In any event, it looks like libs are heading for 1-party rule like you have in North Korea and Red China, eh?

It most definitely was instigated.

How long do you think it will be before you achieve One-Party rule in America?

It depends if the American people draw the line in the sand or not. We create our own fate. They will do whatever they want to us, as long as we let them.

Both the Democrypts and Republicons are on their way out all together. Most people have had enough of these parasites and this fake 2 party system.
There should be 4 or 5 parties.

It most definitely was instigated.
You would need proof for that to be a valid point to post.

And Trump was losing Wisc by 20 points. Thanks for that poll. did it include it had Demoshits polled too?

Forum List

Back