More than 30,000 republicans have switched their voter registration since the Capitol riots

And here in Arizona... Personally I was going to switch back from Democrat to Independent after their presidential primary but decided to remain for a while due to Trump.

View attachment 449471

From Jan. 6 to Jan. 12, Maricopa County saw more than 3,300 voters switch out of the Republican designation on their voter registrations. Pima County had 642 do the same thing.
Nearly 4,000 Maricopa, Pima County Republicans Switched Parties Following Insurrection | KJZZ
Yep.....election fraud is rampant in AZ.

Thanks for proving Trump's point.

What state do you live in where it is illegal for someone to update their voter registration, the state of confusion?
The same state that it's illegal to change your affiliation to vote in a primary to rig the outcome so you can switch it back later.
That's fraud.
I guess cheating is all you Dems can do at this point because your ideas are horseshit.

No, it's not fraud.

And that's quite a short memory you have...

In late February 2008, Limbaugh announced "Operation Chaos," a political call to action with the initial plan to have voters of the Republican Party temporarily cross over to vote in the Democratic primary and vote for Hillary Clinton, who at the time was in the midst of losing eleven straight primary contests to Barack Obama.[87] Limbaugh has also cited the open primary process in the early primary states of New Hampshire and South Carolina, which allowed independent voters to cross over into the Republican primaries to choose John McCain over more conservative candidates (such as Fred Thompson), as an inspiration.[88]
I remember that....I also know it's fraud...thus the name "Operation Chaos".
Moral-relativism doesn't change the fact that it's fraud.
It's like the thief who gets caught and says everyone in congress is a thief.
It's still wrong.
And it's also strange how Democrats always blame their evil deeds on what somebody else did in the past as if it's some sort of valid excuse.

If it's fraud you should be able to cite law stating so. (It's not fraud).
It is if it's a runoff election.
15 states allow an open primary.
The rest require you to declare a political party.
You can switch if you want to but don't expect to switch back if there's a runoff.
Either way.....it's still fraud.

fraud frôd

• n.

A deception practiced in order to induce another to give up possession of property or surrender a right.
  • n.

A piece of trickery; a trick.
More at Wordnik from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
No, it's not no matter how many times you say it. There is no law saying you can't change your party in order to vote in a primary...NONE.

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
Rexit!

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
Just means there were 30,000 republicans that were easily fooled, or were Mitt Romney Supporters

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

Both the Democrypts and Republicons are on their way out all together. Most people have had enough of these parasites and this fake 2 party system.
There should be 4 or 5 parties.

I'd be good with a viable third party. But 4 or 5? The average American doesn't pay attention to politics like we do. I have a feeling TOO many would be confusing, but could be wrong.
Here in Ireland we have a political system where 2 or 3 parties are in government at the same time and more people are represented. It might be too complicated for Americans though. And I am an American citizen and an Irish citizen.

In America we have a 2 Party System and have for a long time, as the video below shows.

The 2 party system does not appear to be working well. People should have more of a choice.

Forum List

Back