More than 30,000 republicans have switched their voter registration since the Capitol riots

Thats ok, 15% of Biden voters said they regret voting for him since last week.

15% of 80 million.....Thats 12 million.

Ill see your 30,000 and raise you 13 million. :laughing0301:
Gotta link bub?

57dea8310d9cdd4600e7bd1d0dee65be6eaa9214_hq.jpg

Get yer finger out of your rear and search, it wasn't that difficult.

Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations

How in the FUCK is that anybody's job but the asserter's DICKHEAD??

Wow, evidently any crack-head can get in on the conversation...ASS-WIPE.

Go fuck yourself. And when you've done that answer the FUCKING question, Cult-of-Ignorance Freak.

How about you answer the FUCKING question, you decided to jump your ass in, cult-of stupidity freak.

*I* handed *YOUR ASS* the question, Bubbles. That being, on what the FUCK planet is it the responsibility of the receiving end to do the FUCKING ASS-serter's homework the fuck for him?

Guess you and the first clown asking for a link should have both gotten your fingers out of your asses and searched for a link.

I guess you're a fucking fascist toting around this "alternate reality" song and dance.

Is it something in the water that makes you this level of Stupid?

Post Fucking 6 made ASSERTIONS, Dumbass. He brought no link for those ass-sertions. NO quote, NO source, NO NOTHING.

IT's FUCKING HIS responsibility to do that, NO ONE ELSE's. It's how the fucking world works, Dipshit.

And what did you do, Twinkletoes? Demand he post a link?
Nope. You sat here and whined that somebody else should do his homework for him because reasons.

Which means you're either too fucking STUPID, or too fucking BALLLESS, to call out the proper poster. Who, we might add, STILL hasn't followed through.

So yeah. Fuck you and your entire Cult of Ignorance.

Suck it up ass-wipe.

Ill see your 30,000 and raise you 13 million. :laughing0301:
Gotta link bub?

57dea8310d9cdd4600e7bd1d0dee65be6eaa9214_hq.jpg

Get yer finger out of your rear and search, it wasn't that difficult.

Poll finds some voters regret picking Biden after new revelations

How in the FUCK is that anybody's job but the asserter's DICKHEAD??

Wow, evidently any crack-head can get in on the conversation...ASS-WIPE.

Go fuck yourself. And when you've done that answer the FUCKING question, Cult-of-Ignorance Freak.

How about you answer the FUCKING question, you decided to jump your ass in, cult-of stupidity freak.

*I* handed *YOUR ASS* the question, Bubbles. That being, on what the FUCK planet is it the responsibility of the receiving end to do the FUCKING ASS-serter's homework the fuck for him?

Guess you and the first clown asking for a link should have both gotten your fingers out of your asses and searched for a link.

I guess you're a fucking fascist toting around this "alternate reality" song and dance.

Is it something in the water that makes you this level of Stupid?

Post Fucking 6 made ASSERTIONS, Dumbass. He brought no link for those ass-sertions. NO quote, NO source, NO NOTHING.

IT's FUCKING HIS responsibility to do that, NO ONE ELSE's. It's how the fucking world works, Dipshit.

And what did you do, Twinkletoes? Demand he post a link?
Nope. You sat here and whined that somebody else should do his homework for him because reasons.

Which means you're either too fucking STUPID, or too fucking BALLLESS, to call out the proper poster. Who, we might add, STILL hasn't followed through.

So yeah. Fuck you and your entire Cult of Ignorance.

Suck it up ass-wipe.

So you're going with Option B --- NO BALLS.

Of course there's no reason it can't be both. Stupid AND cowardly.

No shit, you fucking fascist assholes who think you can just turn Reality on and off like a light switch according to whatever's convenient because you can't think of an argument, make me want to puke my guts out. Fuck off and die.

I am disgusted at both parties right now. What the hell happened to America? But particularly the Democrats. They SAY they want inclusivity and diversity and then are trying to destroy both... and THEN advocate for physical violence and support violence...and do harm to fellow Americans in the process! These are not people that understand democracy, these people have turned a sacred institution into a crime syndicate. This is why I left these creeps, (democrats) and so should all Americans. Lets end this. People, as one American to another. End the hate campaign these faux "democrats" are pushing to divide us...I beg you!

Last edited:
I am disgusted at both parties right now.

Stuff the smarmy bothsiderism lies. Only your side pushes for violence and attempts to overthrow the government in a violent fascist coup. And you're here running cover for that.

You want to show you're not just another boring right wing liar? Then dare to tell the truth. State the simple truth that there was no vote fraud, that Biden was elected fairly, and that anyone claiming otherwise is peddling a seditious lie.

anda THEN advocate for physical violence and support violence.

But no Democrats of any significance are doing that or have done that, meaning that you're lying in an attempt to downplay your side's violent fascist coup attempt, not to mention downplaying the general wave of right-wing violence that's plagued the nation for years. The two sides are total opposites. Most liberals renounce violence, while most conservatives support it.

Scammers know their targets. They know how to manipulate psychologically their targets. Scammers use certain hedges to get their victims confidence...Democrats are using "racism" or pushing hysteria of a pandemic (over a virus that is 99% survivable) ? …How in the hell can anyone be so goddamned dumb to believe these creeps anymore? Democrats aren't so much a party, they are an crime organization. Lets get real here...
Frankly, if doesn’t bother me if people don’t like Democrats. What bothers me is them thinking republicans are better. I mean my god, what planet are you on?

Last edited:

Ill see your 30,000 and raise you 12 million. :laughing0301:

LINK? I'm sure the link in the OP would have reported this if it were true. Thus I suppose that some right wing source made this up (maybe you). Prove me wrong.

Pretty soon flying an American flag will be seen as an act of terrorism. Voter registration is public info and leftist doxx people. General Patton was right, we fought the wrong enemy.

But yet there is no reporting of Democrats switching their voter registration after the filthy Democrats blatantly stole an election.

That just shows you how morally bankrupted they are.

These voters switched political parties for 2020

David Weissman, 40, and Brandon Straka, 43, are at opposite ends of the political spectrum — Weissman is a Democrat and Straka is a Republican. But just a few years ago, Weissman was a self-described “Trump troll” and Straka was a tried and true liberal.

Warning: Left-Wing bias that attempts to appear balanced.

Last edited:
Knowing thousands of Biden voters lost their jobs because of Biden gives me amazing Schadenfreude. :10:

Good. I hope 75 million more Republicans follow suit. The reason we are in such a bad place is because of the 2 party system and the division it creates.

I'd love nothing more than to see the republican party dissolved and everyone join the democrats, which, by default would go away as well.

It would definitely shake up political races, and there would be more power given to people to select a candidate. People would be forced to pay attention to the stances of the candidates, rather than the millions who vote for someone simply based on their party affiliation.

With no parties, and the idiotic divisions gone, politicians would be more prone to work for the people and earn their place in Washington, rather than take it for granted because they know they always have a seat because "their state always votes (insert political affiliation here)".

Sounds good to me...

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”

I'm one of them.

Several of my friends have done the same.

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
30,000....Out of over 75 million.

That'll really leave a mark!....:auiqs.jpg:

I'm one of them.

Fucking liar....The real Toro was always a proud centrist democrat.

Weren't republicans kept from watching the ballots from being counted?

Probably dead ones.

I'm one of them.

You really are a high maintenance little bitch here ain't ya?? Tampax Mam Of The Year eh? Have a Bloody Mary.

I'm one of them.

You really are a high maintenance little bitch here ain't ya?? Tampax Mam Of The Year eh? Have a Bloody Mary.

Oh yeah. He's a whiny little shit just like every lefty loon on the board.

Yeah.......sure......right.....uh-huh.
Fake news.

BTW, where do we get these forms to change our party affiliation?
Last I heard....it was decided by the way you vote alone.....not some other way you might want us to think.
You fill out a new voter registration form, that's it. It's not difficult to change your party affiliation.

I've noticed a rise in Republican to No Party Preference switches in the last month.

Forum List

Back