More than 100 people shot in Chicago in first 10 days of 2016

As a liberal, I can assure you that we don't give a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other in gang wars.
That's exactly it. Liberals don't care about blacks killing blacks, all they care about is getting blacks to vote for them, and then they ignore black problems after that.

Republicans have solutions to these problems, but they will never be implemented so long as Democrats keep power in the big cities.

Democrats want black people to be angry and hateful towards whites, poor, and uneducated.

Conservative blacks see this clearly, but there aren't enough of them to cause things to change.

This is the culture created and nurtured by our current POTUS. Some legacy, huh?

As a liberal, I can assure you that we don't give a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other in gang wars.
That's exactly it. Liberals don't care about blacks killing blacks, all they care about is getting blacks to vote for them, and then they ignore black problems after that.

Republicans have solutions to these problems, but they will never be implemented so long as Democrats keep power in the big cities.

Democrats want black people to be angry and hateful towards whites, poor, and uneducated.

Conservative blacks see this clearly, but there aren't enough of them to cause things to change.

Dear Blackrook I would add to that
the Democrats need to fix their own messes.
the Republicans can't do it for them, and won't. They want Democrats to either accept the responsibility
and/or do the work. So they are both waiting for the other to fix it.

The Democrats blame the wealthy conservatives.
the Republicans blame the Democrats for pimping the poor.
They want but can't get the Democrats to fix their own mess and don't think it can even be asked.
They'll throw people in prisons. and support the churches and faith based nonprofits to do the rehab work.
The Democrats want secular solutions and want govt to manage the solutions to poverty.

So nothing gets done if one is pushing solutions through govt to control,
the other pushes solutions outside govt.
Both blaming the other for who is holding things up.

(this is similar to the split responses to ACA. the Republicans have been counseled to let it fail, don't try to fix it because if the reforms fail then those will be blamed not ACA. But if they do nothing to fix it, the ACA will continue to cause conflicts and problems. And Republicans get blamed for not replacing it, but they are waiting for it to fail first so Democrats get blamed.
back and forth, in circles, with nothing getting fix or improved for wanting to project blame)

Blackrook, YOU are the one that mentioned race, NOT me. I don't care about GANGSTERS killing each other, and that includes white biker gangs at Twin Peaks in Waco. Project much?

Blackrook, YOU are the one that mentioned race, NOT me. I don't care about GANGSTERS killing each other, and that includes white biker gangs at Twin Peaks in Waco. Project much?
You SHOULD care about gangsters killing each other but you admit you don't.

Each man/woman/child who dies in gangster turf wars in an individual human life and has a soul that will live eternally after they die.

The real tragedy of these people are not only their lives, but the souls that are condemned to hell because of their sins in killing each other and dealing drugs.

Unfortunately, liberals don't have compassion for the loss of human life, with the only exception being a first degree murderer who is sentenced to death.

Each man/woman/child who dies in gangster turf wars in an individual human life and has a soul that will live eternally after they die.

The real tragedy of these people are not only their lives, but the souls that are condemned to hell because of their sins in killing each other and dealing drugs.

Unfortunately, liberals don't have compassion for the loss of human life, with the only exception being a first degree murderer who is sentenced to death.

Your preaching is in the wrong direction, Blackrook. I am an atheist. And, yes, I freely admit that I don't give a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other. In fact, it is one of the few valid arguments favoring the easy access of guns in this country.

Your preaching is in the wrong direction, Blackrook. I am an atheist. And, yes, I freely admit that I don't give a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other. In fact, it is one of the few valid arguments favoring the easy access of guns in this country.
So we are in agreement. You are an atheist and that is the reason you don't care about the value of human life. And the more atheists we have in our country, the worse it will get. Thanks for explaining that to us, because some Christians don't appreciate just how dangerous atheism is.

So we are in agreement. You are an atheist and that is the reason you don't care about the value of human life. And the more atheists we have in our country, the worse it will get. Thanks for explaining that to us, because some Christians don't appreciate just how dangerous atheism is.

Nope. That is not what I said. I said that I don't care about gangsters killing gangsters. It has nothing to do with my being an atheist. My brother is a fundamental christian, and feels the same way. I am somewhat prejudiced against people who sell drugs to our kids, and go around shooting people. I only mentioned that I am an atheist in the hope that you will spare me the sermon.

Nope. That is not what I said. I said that I don't care about gangsters killing gangsters. It has nothing to do with my being an atheist. My brother is a fundamental christian, and feels the same way. I am somewhat prejudiced against people who sell drugs to our kids, and go around shooting people. I only mentioned that I am an atheist in the hope that you will spare me the sermon.
Your brother is wrong and so are you.

The opposite of good isn't evil, it is indifference.

Those on the right helped people who were in need, visiting the prisoner, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and they entered God's kingdom.

Those on the left did not do any of these things, and were condemned for their lack of action.

Your brother is wrong and so are you.

The opposite of good isn't evil, it is indifference.

Those on the right helped people who were in need, visiting the prisoner, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, and they entered God's kingdom.

Those on the left did not do any of these things, and were condemned for their lack of action.

Well, I can see that you are not going to spare the sermon. As for the Right doing all the things that you mentioned, I have not met any of them at the food bank where I volunteer. I will admit, however, that there are only a handful of us on the Left at the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers, where I also volunteer. One could start their own chapter of the John Birch Society down there.

"More than 100 people shot in Chicago in first 10 days of 2016"

And many on the reprehensible right can't wait to exploit those deaths for some perceived partisan gain.

Well....why not? Obama said "it should be politicized". So...we are. And all those gun laws...yet all these shootings.

Atheist...100 million murdered......and counting....

Forum List

Back