More than 100 people shot in Chicago in first 10 days of 2016

As a liberal, I can assure you that we don't give a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other in gang wars.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out loud and remove all doubt."

For what it is worth, I should have said that "I" don't give a rat's ass..." instead of "We". I speak for myself, only. I never lost 5 minutes of sleep over gangsters killing gangsters. It did, however, leave an awful lot of downtown territory in New Orleans "off limits" after dark...

As a liberal, I can assure you that we don't give a rat's ass about gangsters killing each other in gang wars.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out loud and remove all doubt."

For what it is worth, I should have said that "I" don't give a rat's ass..." instead of "We". I speak for myself, only. I never lost 5 minutes of sleep over gangsters killing gangsters. It did, however, leave an awful lot of downtown territory in New Orleans "off limits" after dark...

Yes....so lock up law abiding citizens that should stop the gang problem...right?

that is the logic you use........target the non criminal with your laws....but ignore the actual criminals......

that is how your gun control beliefs work.......

Forum List

Back