More Rank Hypocrisy From Trump And The Pseudocons

Remember all the whining about Obama's trips and what they were costing the American taxpayer?

Not one topic has been started by all those whiners to complain about Trump's trips. Not one.

By this point in his Presidency, Obama spent 15 days outside of DC. So far, Trump has traveled 41 times to go golfing at his properties at taxpayer expense.

Trump's weekend trips have already cost us $55 million. Obama's EIGHT YEAR TOTAL was $96 million.

Exclusive: Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

The Secret Service can no longer pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission – in large part due to the sheer size of President Trump's family and efforts necessary to secure their multiple residences up and down the East Coast.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

What is this like the 900th thread on this?

No one on the left has any moral, ethical or logical ground to stand on when it comes to hypocrisy. Least of all the OP.
No, I don't think anyone else has started a topic to point out the rank hypocrisy of Trump and the pseudocons.

And Tu Quoque Fallacies don't work. Please take a course in Logic. Thank you.

Like I said, you and the left have no ground at all to speak on hypocrisy.

Remember all the whining about Obama's trips and what they were costing the American taxpayer?

Not one topic has been started by all those whiners to complain about Trump's trips. Not one.

By this point in his Presidency, Obama spent 15 days outside of DC. So far, Trump has traveled 41 times to go golfing at his properties at taxpayer expense.

Trump's weekend trips have already cost us $55 million. Obama's EIGHT YEAR TOTAL was $96 million.

Exclusive: Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

The Secret Service can no longer pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission – in large part due to the sheer size of President Trump's family and efforts necessary to secure their multiple residences up and down the East Coast.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

He does less damage when away from the White House, it is his being asked about issues he knows -0- about, and his answers reflect that, that can be irritating.

This fake news story has already been posted and proven wrong. No need to reply.
It is not fake news that Trump is a hypocrite who takes a lot of time off, and who golfs a lot more than his predecessor who he constantly criticized for golfing.

Try again.

Why ?

What you say is totally true.

My question is: So What ?

I knew I was getting a liar and a moron.

I just didn't want the alternative.

I won't be surprised to see him grab some woman by the ******* during a news conference.

This is all the pseudocons have to defend Trump's and their own hypocrisy: "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:
Hey bud, I know that you say you are a conservative, and bitching about Trump all the fucking time, but since he beat out all your "conservative" candidates, guess what? You have to deal with him, because even though he made plenty of promises, he so far has done a better job than the other choice ever wood. Trump isn't perfect, now get the fuck over it.
Trump beat out the conservatives because as I have been warning for years, the movement has been hijacked by bigots, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

Go ahead, search on my posts. Search on "psychopaths" under my username.

And those assholes picked Trump for two reasons. Mexicans and muslims.

You can go fuck yourself if you think I am going to stop calling out these assholes who are ruining the conservative and Republican brands.
The establishment liberals (R) and (D) are the ones that have ruined the Republicans and are making it hard for President Trump to get any of his promises through. Shame you aren't smart enough to realize that, because it seems that the "conservatives" of the senate are in league with the liberals, to stop Mr. President from being a success. You are a very stupid person, and I am glad to prove it.
Trump said he had a "beautiful" plan to replace ObamaCare. He said he was going to make our health care costs "a tiny fraction" of what they are now. He said he was going to unveil it at the same time his HHS Secretary was confirmed.

Without saying, "B-b-b-b-but Obama" or "B-b-b-b-but Clinton", please explain how "the Establishment" stole the snake oil salesman's plans from his pocket.

While you are at it, please explain why you tards never asked to see his beautiful plan. Please explain why you STILL have not caught on you were massively hoaxed.

The Emperor Has No Clothes

Establishment Republicans and Liberals blocked trump, your homey conservatives included. Want to blame someone blame yourself, you twit.

This is all the pseudocons have to defend Trump's and their own hypocrisy: "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:
Hey bud, I know that you say you are a conservative, and bitching about Trump all the fucking time, but since he beat out all your "conservative" candidates, guess what? You have to deal with him, because even though he made plenty of promises, he so far has done a better job than the other choice ever wood. Trump isn't perfect, now get the fuck over it.
Trump beat out the conservatives because as I have been warning for years, the movement has been hijacked by bigots, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

You can go fuck yourself if you think I am going to stop calling out these assholes who are ruining the conservative and Republican brands.
The establishment liberals (R) and (D) are the ones that have ruined the Republicans and are making it hard for President Trump to get any of his promises through. Shame you aren't smart enough to realize that, because it seems that the "conservatives" of the senate are in league with the liberals, to stop Mr. President from being a success. You are a very stupid person, and I am glad to prove it.
Trump said he had a "beautiful" plan to replace ObamaCare. He said he was going to make our health care costs "a tiny fraction" of what they are now. He said he was going to unveil it at the same time his HHS Secretary was confirmed.

Without saying, "B-b-b-b-but Obama" or "B-b-b-b-but Clinton", please explain how "the Establishment" stole the snake oil salesman's plans from his pocket.

While you are at it, please explain why you tards never asked to see his beautiful plan. Please explain why you STILL have not caught on you were massively hoaxed.

Establishment Republicans and Liberals blocked trump, your homey conservatives included. Want to blame someone blame yourself, you twit.
What did "The Stablishment" block, exactly?

Why did you never ask to see Trump's plan? The Emperor Has No Clothes

Where is it?

What is this like the 900th thread on this?

No one on the left has any moral, ethical or logical ground to stand on when it comes to hypocrisy. Least of all the OP.
No, I don't think anyone else has started a topic to point out the rank hypocrisy of Trump and the pseudocons.

And Tu Quoque Fallacies don't work. Please take a course in Logic. Thank you.

Like I said, you and the left have no ground at all to speak on hypocrisy.

It seems repubs own hypocrisy.

Where is it?
Everything Trump tries to do.

Where is it?

You mean trump is such a bad leader he can't even get his own party on board?

Where is it?
If you don't, know, that just shows how stupid you are.

Where is it?
So you don't have any idea where Trump's healthcare plan is.

You know why?

Because he never had one. You were massively hoaxed.

And you STILL have not figured that out! :lol:

Where is it?
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

So where is it, andaronjim?

Where is Trump's replacement he said he was going to offer, and why have you not asked?

Why are you just sitting there and taking it up the ass from Trump?

Where is it?

You know why?

Trump university sure was a strong warning...

Where is it?

You know why?

You are just a stupid fuck, maybe if you pull your head out of your ass you might know what is going on in this country.

After health care failure, Trump slams GOP senators as ‘fools’ who are ‘wasting time’

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Where is it?

You know why?

Trump university sure was a strong warning...
The Chumps paid for a repeal and replacement.

Trump sold them a forgery.

And they just sit there and take it! :uhh:

Where is it?

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Where is Trump's replacement he said he was going to offer, and why have you not asked?

My response to an idiot like you is as follows.

Give-the-bird.jpg

Where is it?

You mean trump is such a bad leader he can't even get his own party on board?
No, I mean obstructionists that do want want a smaller government, and do not want to place Americans first, and do not want to stop illegals, that do not believe in the BoR's, that do not want to see Americans succeed.

Where is it?

You know why?

You are just a stupid fuck, maybe if you pull your head out of your ass you might know what is going on in this country.

After health care failure, Trump slams GOP senators as ‘fools’ who are ‘wasting time’
From your link:
The president is calling for changes to Senate rules that reveal he doesn’t totally understand how the Senate works.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Tell us, rube. Where is that replacement Trump said HE had?

Tell us why you fools never asked to see it.

Tell us why you just sit there and take these hoaxes from Trump.

We could have hired Hillary to keep ObamaCare around.

Trump was hired to replace it.

You've been hoaxed.

And whining that it's "The Establisment's" fault is such a pathetic cop-out. Reagan got massive tax cuts and tax reform with a Democratic House.

Trump is a loser and a coward and a liar.

Just look at his face. Watch his face. He knows he is full of shit.

Where is it?

My response to an idiot like you is as follows.

Give-the-bird.jpg
oh another untutored angry child. LOL

Forum List

Back