The Emperor Has No Clothes

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

Remember those 60 repeals of ObamaCare by the GOP?

Yeah.

And now...no repeal.

Those 60 repeals were theater for you rubes. Now that the GOP has the reins, they have been caught without a plan.

Seven years! And just like always, they have NOTHING.

Man, you willfully blind and stupid suckers have been so hoaxed, it isn't even funny.

2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?
True. But the adults are waiting for Price to be confirmed so they can begin to formulate some plan. And Obama really didn't have a plan. It's somewhat ironic that the gop came up with the individual mandate, that they know find to be Satan/Mao/Lenin incarnate. And Hillarycare was essentially giving HMO's a giant pot of gold to take care of all of us. And that may be where the gop ends up.

True. But the adults are waiting for Price to be confirmed so they can begin to formulate some plan.
"...begin to formulate..."

Because they've been jerking off the rubes for seven years.

Is this true? Man, conservatives suck
Trump is not a conservative. He's a huckster playing a conservative on TV.

The GOP has been infected by a metastasized cancer of pseudocons, retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.

True. But the adults are waiting for Price to be confirmed so they can begin to formulate some plan.
"...begin to formulate..."

Because they've been jerking off the rubes for seven years.
Yes. But the Tea Party was jerking people off over "socialized health care." In fact all of us with employer sponsored to medicare are getting socialized care. Mitt was telling the truth when he said everyone gets care but some get it in the ER. The problem with that was that it failed to tell the truth that with Obamacare at least everyone whose covered is getting preventative care with no copays. That's the first efficiency improvement we've seen in years. The gop is suddenly in a position of having to govern after having run an 'alternative facts' campaign against "socialized healthcare."

The GOP owns healthcare now. Every increase in health care costs going forward is on them.

All this gibber-gabber all these years about responsibility. Time to pay the piper.

Emperor Trump has no clothes. It's up to Paul Ryan to carry the ball.

60 repeals.

And suddenly the GOP has gone radio silent on ObamaCare...

Biggest. Hoax. Ever.

Shooting shit is easy, this is where Republicans actually are as far as getting something constructive done on healthcare:

image1.jpeg

pseudocons, retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.
WHOA! emptied the entire liberal lexicon on that one
You are on the verge of making an extremely erroneous assumption.
ooohhh you're right...I found the abridged edition entitled "The Must Have Progressives College Seniors Dictionary".... misogyny, islamaphobia, nazi, and a page of "useful suffix" containing "-ism" "-phobia" and "-tard" have all been added...my bad

Seven years! And just like always, they have NOTHING.
That may be closer to the truth than you think...problem is that "nothing" is on the plus side of the opposition
If you believe that, then you are not very bright.

First, Trump said he had a "beautiful" plan. He said he would have a replacement for ObamaCare, not just a repeal.

Second, let me remind you what repealing ObamaCare and then doing NOTHING would look like. The last one should be especially familiar to someone calling themselves Frankenstein:

ileyxj.jpg

289zk1j.gif

2nks1zp.jpg

pseudocons, retards, bigots, hypocrites, liars, and psychopaths.
WHOA! emptied the entire liberal lexicon on that one
You are on the verge of making an extremely erroneous assumption.
ooohhh you're right...I found the abridged edition entitled "The Must Have Progressives College Seniors Dictionary".... misogyny, islamaphobia, nazi, and a page of "useful suffix" containing "-ism" "-phobia" and "-tard" have all been added...my bad
Just keep digging, fool. :lol:

You aren't the first one to fall into your own hole.

Forum List

Back