More Rank Hypocrisy From Trump And The Pseudocons

I'm glad we agree your a dipshit and I'm an independent.
I'm an independent dipshit
No that wasn't what you said. I once again pointed out your words, not mine. you liberal dipshit.

An independent is a liberal who is too ashamed to admit they are liberals. Once spineless always spineless.
In this case I'm a conservative who sees republicans are not conservative. You have no problem with repubs screaming for Obamacare repeal then doing nothing. Keep eating the poop.
I am not a Conservative but a Libertarian/Conservative. Drain the swamp, term limits the asshats out, get a new congress that will listen to the people, and shit would get done. You are so full of the shit, you don't know if you are a independent or conservative, or liberal. Grow a pair and man up.
Your propaganda masters have taken you modern day "conservatives" so far off the reservation, you can't even see conservatism from where you are.
Still here I see, that you haven't taken the cheap cruise to Cuba, so you can leave this country and president that you so despise. So suffer, you want to stay, deal with it, fucking whiney ass bitch.

Says the trump supporter who claims to be libertarian. Too funny.

No that wasn't what you said. I once again pointed out your words, not mine. you liberal dipshit.

An independent is a liberal who is too ashamed to admit they are liberals. Once spineless always spineless.
In this case I'm a conservative who sees republicans are not conservative. You have no problem with repubs screaming for Obamacare repeal then doing nothing. Keep eating the poop.
I am not a Conservative but a Libertarian/Conservative. Drain the swamp, term limits the asshats out, get a new congress that will listen to the people, and shit would get done. You are so full of the shit, you don't know if you are a independent or conservative, or liberal. Grow a pair and man up.

You voted for the guys who screamed for repeal and then do nothing. Keep eating the poop. A libertarian couldn't support this shit, stop kidding yourself.
Yes, yes , we know, but cant do shit, when the liberals block everything to keep healthcare from being repealed.
Gee, how was Trump able to push the Dow to record levels if TH3 STABLISMENT and libruls are blocking him at every turn?

No, Trump is a loser. A piss poor leader. Lazy. Pathetic.

Christ, if someone as incompetent and inexperienced as the marxist Kenyan can get a health reform bill passed in the face of heavy obstructionism, why can't a brilliant, terrific, incredible, wonderful, best, making Merica great again guy like Emperor Donald Trump repeal and replace it?

Hmmmm...

If someone as stupid and egomaniacal as the guy whose campaign was kicked off in a terrorist's living room was able to get a giant financial reform legislation passed, why can't a great negotiator as humble and smart and business savvy as our Great Leader get anything done?

Your propaganda masters have taken you modern day "conservatives" so far off the reservation, you can't even see conservatism from where you are.
Still here I see, that you haven't taken the cheap cruise to Cuba, so you can leave this country and president that you so despise. So suffer, you want to stay, deal with it, fucking whiney ass bitch.

LOL. Your white flag flies well.

Forum List

Back