More Rank Hypocrisy From Trump And The Pseudocons

Hypocrisy on the right? OMG now I've heard it all...there is not a more hypocritical creature on the planet than a lie to themselves lib.
Ah, this is the, what, third tu quoque fallacy in this topic so far?

Careful, kid, or you will contribute to destroying the conservative brand. People are starting to think Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.™

I thought it was big 'ole false dichotomy?

F
Has Trump taken 40 of his friends to Spain?
Here are the facts:

Privately, officials note that the first lady is paying for her own room, food and transportation, and the friends she brought will pay for theirs as well. The government pays for security, and the Secret Service, not the first lady, determines what is needed.

Officials said some reports of the trip had been exaggerated. Mrs. Obama is not traveling with 40 friends, one official said, but with two friends and four of their daughters, as well as a couple of aides and a couple of advance staff members.

Michelle Obama Criticized for Spain Vacation

I'll wait here for your apology for being a tard who parrots manufactured bullshit.

Or are you already back in line to be lied to again?
For someone who says he didn't vote for Obama, you sure like to suck both their dicks in defense of them...

F
Here are the facts:

Privately, officials note that the first lady is paying for her own room, food and transportation, and the friends she brought will pay for theirs as well. The government pays for security, and the Secret Service, not the first lady, determines what is needed.

Officials said some reports of the trip had been exaggerated. Mrs. Obama is not traveling with 40 friends, one official said, but with two friends and four of their daughters, as well as a couple of aides and a couple of advance staff members.

I'll wait here for your apology for being a tard who parrots manufactured bullshit.

For someone who says he didn't vote for Obama, you sure like to suck both their dicks in defense of them...
I defend the truth, asshole. Even if someone tells a lie about Obama, I will correct it.

That's what integrity looks like. Something Trump and you pseudocons seriously lack.

No career politician has any work ethic, so it is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Remember all the whining about Obama's trips and what they were costing the American taxpayer?

Not one topic has been started by all those whiners to complain about Trump's trips. Not one.

By this point in his Presidency, Obama spent 15 days outside of DC. So far, Trump has traveled 41 times to go golfing at his properties at taxpayer expense.

Trump's weekend trips have already cost us $55 million. Obama's EIGHT YEAR TOTAL was $96 million.

Exclusive: Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

The Secret Service can no longer pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission – in large part due to the sheer size of President Trump's family and efforts necessary to secure their multiple residences up and down the East Coast.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™
This fake news story has already been posted and proven wrong. No need to reply.
It is not fake news that Trump is a hypocrite who takes a lot of time off, and who golfs a lot more than his predecessor who he constantly criticized for golfing.

Try again.

Remember all the whining about Obama's trips and what they were costing the American taxpayer?

Not one topic has been started by all those whiners to complain about Trump's trips. Not one.

By this point in his Presidency, Obama spent 15 days outside of DC. So far, Trump has traveled 41 times to go golfing at his properties at taxpayer expense.

Trump's weekend trips have already cost us $55 million. Obama's EIGHT YEAR TOTAL was $96 million.

Exclusive: Secret Service depletes funds to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

The Secret Service can no longer pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission – in large part due to the sheer size of President Trump's family and efforts necessary to secure their multiple residences up and down the East Coast.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

This fake news story has already been posted and proven wrong. No need to reply.
It is not fake news that Trump is a hypocrite who takes a lot of time off, and who golfs a lot more than his predecessor who he constantly criticized for golfing.

Try again.
It's fake news that the SS is running out of money. LOL! Will they just all go home? Just leave the president all alone? And stop protecting the other ex presidents? Ridiculous like all fake news BS. Stories like this are posted by the lying media for simpletons to react to and shake their heads in agreement like pavlovs dog when he hears a bell.

Try again.
It's fake news that the SS is running out of money. LOL! Will they just all go home? Just leave the president all alone? And stop protecting the other ex presidents? Ridiculous like all fake news BS. Stories like this are posted by the lying media for simpletons to react to and shake their heads in agreement like pavlovs dog when he hears a bell.
They will require an extra appropriation of course. But you're cool with a President whose vacations require emergency spending of taxpayer dollars, right?

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

What is this like the 900th thread on this?

No one on the left has any moral, ethical or logical ground to stand on when it comes to hypocrisy. Least of all the OP.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/apr/28/air-force-one-new-York
Military photo opportunity near site of September 11 attacks in New York prompts evacuations

your bitch who couldn't cross the finish like even with the lamestream media in the tank for her, got President Trump elected, yet your side is bitching about him taking trips, but you didn't bitch much when Obama did, you are just as much a hypocrite as you call us one.

pot-calling-kettle-black.jpg
Deflect to H. Clinton......

What is this like the 900th thread on this?

No one on the left has any moral, ethical or logical ground to stand on when it comes to hypocrisy. Least of all the OP.
No, I don't think anyone else has started a topic to point out the rank hypocrisy of Trump and the pseudocons.

And Tu Quoque Fallacies don't work. Please take a course in Logic. Thank you.

F
Here are the facts:

I defend the truth, asshole. Even if someone tells a lie about Obama, I will correct it.

That's what integrity looks like. Something Trump and you pseudocons seriously lack.
I defend the truth
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

After that last comment of yours, I don't think I need to say anything more.

F
Here are the facts:

I defend the truth
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

After that last comment of yours, I don't think I need to say anything more.
Please see post 9 for an example of a parroting tard sociopath repeating a lie given to her by her propaganda outlets.

See post 11 for the debunking of that lie. And notice she has not returned to apologize for being a piss drinking sociopath.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You want to keep going? Because I have DOZENS of examples of sociopathic tards parroting lies. I'm more than happy to keep handing your ass to you.

This is all the pseudocons have to defend Trump's and their own hypocrisy: "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:

Forum List

Back