More Rank Hypocrisy From Trump And The Pseudocons

Have you ever looked at Trump's daily schedule? It's incredibly light. He doesn't even start his day until 10:30 most days. Most days are completely empty except for luncheons and dinners, where Trump helps himself to double desserts.

The biggest workout Trump gets is tweeting. Typing 50 characters is exhausting. No wonder he has to leave town so often to go golfing at taxpayer expense!

Trump spends up to 5.5 hours watching cable news. You can see in his Twitter feed that he's doing little else except responding to things he sees on CNN and Fox Noise.

Have you ever looked at Trump's daily schedule? It's incredibly light. He doesn't even start his day until 10:30 most days. Most days are completely empty except for luncheons and dinners, where Trump helps himself to double desserts.

The biggest workout Trump gets is tweeting. Typing 50 characters is exhausting. No wonder he has to leave town so often to go golfing at taxpayer expense!

Trump spends up to 5.5 hours watching cable news. You can see in his Twitter feed that he's doing little else except responding to things he sees on CNN and Fox Noise.
Yep. It's pretty scary the mind of the leader of the free world is being controlled by the hacks at Faux News.

This is all the pseudocons have to defend Trump's and their own hypocrisy: "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:
Hey bud, I know that you say you are a conservative, and bitching about Trump all the fucking time, but since he beat out all your "conservative" candidates, guess what? You have to deal with him, because even though he made plenty of promises, he so far has done a better job than the other choice ever wood. Trump isn't perfect, now get the fuck over it.

This is all the pseudocons have to defend Trump's and their own hypocrisy: "B-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:
Hey bud, I know that you say you are a conservative, and bitching about Trump all the fucking time, but since he beat out all your "conservative" candidates, guess what? You have to deal with him, because even though he made plenty of promises, he so far has done a better job than the other choice ever wood. Trump isn't perfect, now get the fuck over it.
Trump beat out the conservatives because as I have been warning for years, the movement has been hijacked by bigots, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

Go ahead, search on my posts. Search on "psychopaths" under my username.

And those assholes picked Trump for two reasons. Mexicans and muslims.

You can go fuck yourself if you think I am going to stop calling out these assholes who are ruining the conservative and Republican brands.

he did better than the other one huh ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

god damn Trumpdrones are fucked up. Exactly what do you call doing a bad job for the last 7 months?

He's a conservative like John McCain is a conservative. "Nuff said.

Trump beat out the conservatives because as I have been warning for years, the movement has been hijacked by bigots, retards, liars, psychopaths, and hypocrites.

You can go fuck yourself if you think I am going to stop calling out these assholes who are ruining the conservative and Republican brands.
The establishment liberals (R) and (D) are the ones that have ruined the Republicans and are making it hard for President Trump to get any of his promises through. Shame you aren't smart enough to realize that, because it seems that the "conservatives" of the senate are in league with the liberals, to stop Mr. President from being a success. You are a very stupid person, and I am glad to prove it.

if Trump wasnt such a pussy president he wouldnt have to deal with republicans blocking every damn move he makes.

The establishment liberals (R) and (D) are the ones that have ruined the Republicans and are making it hard for President Trump to get any of his promises through. Shame you aren't smart enough to realize that, because it seems that the "conservatives" of the senate are in league with the liberals, to stop Mr. President from being a success. You are a very stupid person, and I am glad to prove it.

The issue I have is he isn't even trying. We've had conservative and liberal presidents in the past bring their parties together and push out for what they wanted. What has Trump done to push his congressional term limits he promised to push? Ted Cruz even proposed an amendment for EXACTLY THAT, and he wouldn't support it.

Or his hiring freeze to reduce the workforce through attrition. He didn't even stick with his 90 day plan on that and gave it up before it made any impact at all.

Or the lobbying ban. He actually went the other way and weakened some existing anti-lobbying law when he reduced it to 2 years in some cases.

Or withdrawing from NAFTA.. nothing at all there.

Or labeling China a currency manipulater. He did a complete 180 on that one once sworn in.

That's my issue. Remember all the legislation he was going to push for Congress to get through? The Affordable Childcare and Eldercare act? The Restoring Community Safety Act. The Restoring National Security Act? The Offshoring act. The Energy and Infrastructure act? The School Choice and Education Opportunity Act? He had a list of like 15 different major pieces of legislation he said he'd push. One was even his version to replace Obamacare, the one that everyone would love. Why isn't he pushing them? On Obamacare rather than pushing his grand plan he wavered between telling Congress to pass their own plan, just repeal the thing, or let it cost billions until it flames out and ignore that loss.

You can say "people are making it hard" for him to pass them, but he isn't even trying. Getting laws passed isn't easy. Never will be. It takes fighting for them, and so far that's been utterly quiet. Instead he keeps tweeting and golfing. THAT is why I am pissed I voted for the guy. He's not a fighter, he's a complainer who makes up excuses.

if Trump wasnt such a pussy president he wouldnt have to deal with republicans blocking every damn move he makes.
If Obama wasn't such a pussy president, we wouldn't be having an issue with N Korea.

bla bla bla .. BUT BUT BUT Obama

fuck Obama !

again, Trump is too weak to do anything better than Obama did, he lets dipshits like you cover for his sorry ass with meaningless rhetoric.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

The issue I have is he isn't even trying. We've had conservative and liberal presidents in the past bring their parties together and push out for what they wanted. What has Trump done to push his congressional term limits he promised to push? Ted Cruz even proposed an amendment for EXACTLY THAT, and he wouldn't support it.

Or his hiring freeze to reduce the workforce through attrition. He didn't even stick with his 90 day plan on that and gave it up before it made any impact at all.

Or the lobbying ban. He actually went the other way and weakened some existing anti-lobbying law when he reduced it to 2 years in some cases.

Or withdrawing from NAFTA.. nothing at all there.

Or labeling China a currency manipulater. He did a complete 180 on that one once sworn in.

That's my issue. Remember all the legislation he was going to push for Congress to get through? The Affordable Childcare and Eldercare act? The Restoring Community Safety Act. The Restoring National Security Act? The Offshoring act. The Energy and Infrastructure act? The School Choice and Education Opportunity Act? He had a list of like 15 different major pieces of legislation he said he'd push. One was even his version to replace Obamacare, the one that everyone would love. Why isn't he pushing them? On Obamacare rather than pushing his grand plan he wavered between telling Congress to pass their own plan, just repeal the thing, or let it cost billions until it flames out and ignore that loss.

You can say "people are making it hard" for him to pass them, but he isn't even trying. Getting laws passed isn't easy. Never will be. It takes fighting for them, and so far that's been utterly quiet. Instead he keeps tweeting and golfing. THAT is why I am pissed I voted for the guy. He's not a fighter, he's a complainer who makes up excuses.

THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

except I didnt vote for the whining little bitch.

It doesn't surprise me that Trump's trips aren't questioned, nor do I think they should be. I got a sense that the initial complaints about Obama's trips were pretty much a disguise for his use of Air Force One. Specifically a black guy's use of the plane. At least that is the way it seemed when a conservative friend of mine 8 years ago was parroting what he was reading or hearing someplace. The conversation stuck me as the guy's point was Obama was getting uppity by saying something to effect that Obama only wanted to be president to enable his use the plane. Seemed stupid to me.

It doesn't surprise me that Trump's trips aren't questioned, nor do I think they should be. I got a sense that the initial complaints about Obama's trips were pretty much a disguise for his use of Air Force One. Specifically a black guy's use of the plane. At least that is the way it seemed when a conservative friend of mine 8 years ago was parroting what he was reading or hearing someplace. The conversation stuck me as the guy's point was Obama was getting uppity by saying something to effect that Obama only wanted to be president to enable his use the plane. Seemed stupid to me.

The thing to me is these complaints posted here aren't a "right wing" or "left wing" thing.

The same people saying "look at what Trump was handed" were the ones blaming Obama for what he was handed.

The same people saying Trump takes to many vacations were defending Obama's.

It's the same logic on both sides. The only difference is what they are attacking/defending.

I personally am fine with a president getting away from Washington DC. It's not like they are actually stopping working. That job is the hardest working job in the world with the most stress. If you want a round of golf to get away or a better view while you perform it, go ahead.

Same with what you are handed. Yup, there was only one president handed a clean slate and that was George Washington. What you do with what you are given will define you. Blaming the past for your failures to get any traction or things spiraling further out of control is just playing the blame game.

The establishment liberals (R) and (D) are the ones that have ruined the Republicans and are making it hard for President Trump to get any of his promises through

Establishment Ds and Rs are forcing Trump to break his no vacation or golf promise and spend twice as much on vacations in 7 months than Obama spent in 8 years?

How pathetic! SAD!!

Last edited:

trump_shrugging.jpg

The Establishment is making me take all this time off!

Trump said he had a "beautiful" plan to replace ObamaCare. He said he was going to make our health care costs "a tiny fraction" of what they are now. He said he was going to unveil it at the same time his HHS Secretary was confirmed.

Without saying, "B-b-b-b-but Obama" or "B-b-b-b-but Clinton", please explain how "the Establishment" stole the snake oil salesman's plans from his pocket.

While you are at it, please explain why you tards never asked to see his beautiful plan. Please explain why you STILL have not caught on you were massively hoaxed.

The Emperor Has No Clothes

I personally am fine with a president getting away from Washington DC. It's not like they are actually stopping working. That job is the hardest working job in the world with the most stress. If you want a round of golf to get away or a better view while you perform it, go ahead. .

The difference between Obama and Trump, is that Obama never promised not to play golf or to go on long or numerous vacations. Trump did. Yet Obama went on only a third of the vacations, or a third of the golf trips as Trump.

Trump famously complained about the number of vacations and golf trips Obama went on. And then Trump showed his hypocrisy by doing it three times as much.

Trump is taking the taxpayers for chumps. Trump traveled to Mar-a-lago three times as often as president, then he did as a businessman.

Forum List

Back