More and More Americans Are Realizing that Joe Biden Simply Doesn't Know What He's Doing

So many people who should never have been President have been! What a country America is: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all in a row and it's still the biggest economy in the world and one of the best places to live. Incredible.

1653393546919.png

The other day I heard a long-time Democratic acquaintance voice disgust with Joe Biden. "What is he doing about these crazy gas prices and food prices?" she asked. "All he seems to do is bash Republicans whenever he talks about these things," she added. The problem is that Biden doesn't know what to do about these serious problems, and more and more Americans are starting to realize this. He won't admit that big-government and anti-energy policies have caused these problems, and that's why he's doing nothing that will solve them.

If we want lower gas prices, we have to stop the Democrats' war on the fossil fuel industry, stop cancelling drilling licenses, stop cancelling pipelines, and stop bad-mouthing the oil industry at every turn. And let's hear none of this nonsense that Putin's Ukraine invasion caused the rising gas prices--gas prices were already steadily rising long before Putin launched his invasion.
Yep,the very few handful of people thst did vote fir him are now coming forward admitting they screwed up.even the two biggest democrat controlled states New York and valifirnia all hate him,with thousands marching in the streets chanting fuck joe biden,when you git your own party turning against you,that’s pretty bad. :rofl:

Oh really?

What did you pay for gas during Trump? What was inflation?

Your both-sided ism is out of control
:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:You took him to school.:up: Shit gas prices were lower under trump than they ever were under Obama who is actually in his third term now.i was off by five years.i said during Obama’s last term in office we would have the out of control gas prices we are having now would happen in his second term around 2014 or so,I was off by 8 years,it happened in obamas third term.:biggrin: As bad as bush was,Obama was even worse.

I so much miss the days of trump going to the gas stations and getting a full tank of gas fir just &25.00.because of lying biden cutting off the pipeline,I’m now up to close to $70.00 fir a full tank cause of that bastard.:mad: Both sided ism? Whatever.:uhoh3: You nailed it SweetSue92

So many people who should never have been President have been! What a country America is: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden all in a row and it's still the biggest economy in the world and one of the best places to live. Incredible.
we have been at MINUS GDP growth 2 quarters in a row and counting

Don't count on things being the same after the wackos get done..

Yep,the very few handful of people thst did vote fir him are now coming forward admitting they screwed up.even the two biggest democrat controlled states New York and valifirnia all hate him,with thousands marching in the streets chanting fuck joe biden,when you git your own party turning against you,that’s pretty bad. :rofl:
Seriously?

Wow... what I wouldn't give to see that kind of parade! and in NY of all places!

too bad there appears to be a news black out ...

The other day I heard a long-time Democratic acquaintance voice disgust with Joe Biden. "What is he doing about these crazy gas prices and food prices?" she asked. "All he seems to do is bash Republicans whenever he talks about these things," she added. The problem is that Biden doesn't know what to do about these serious problems, and more and more Americans are starting to realize this. He won't admit that big-government and anti-energy policies have caused these problems, and that's why he's doing nothing that will solve them.

If we want lower gas prices, we have to stop the Democrats' war on the fossil fuel industry, stop cancelling drilling licenses, stop cancelling pipelines, and stop bad-mouthing the oil industry at every turn. And let's hear none of this nonsense that Putin's Ukraine invasion caused the rising gas prices--gas prices were already steadily rising long before Putin launched his invasion.
I disagree. All Americans have always known Joe's brain has rot away. It's the 'Something for Nothings' and the 'You Owe Mes' that Joe bought with his promises of wealth

And the fun thing is, he's better than Trump even when he has not clue.

It also raises the question of how the presidency should be formed. The president doesn't need to know what he's doing, the presidency still works, there are still people in charge, running the country, making policy.
Presidents have always been at the whim of advisors, even Trump spent half his time changing his view on some things depending on who the last person he spoke to. Dubya was literally in the pocket of Halliburton... the US of H....

Perhaps the presidency should be split up among many different people, like Congress is, or the Supreme Court. Like the Swiss executive is (they have 7 people on their executive)

Forum List

Back