More and More Americans Are Realizing that Joe Biden Simply Doesn't Know What He's Doing

Biden reads a script he is told to say. Behind the scenes they do this on purpose for the Great Reset.

Even in the War in Ukraine...........no one looks at the back door as countries ditch the dollar.

Oh really?

What did you pay for gas during Trump? What was inflation?

Your both-sided ism is out of control
You missed my meaning. Ds criticized dumb Don for everything. Some of it valid some not. Rs now do this with old Joe. It’s a duopoly thing thats been going on for a long time.

You missed my meaning. Ds criticized dumb Don for everything. Some of it valid some not. Rs now do this with old Joe. It’s a duopoly thing thats been going on for a long time.

I try to be objective as best I can.

I cannot objectively think of one thing Joe has done well in his presidency. Not one.

I did not vote for Obama or Clinton but would not have said the same about them.

IMO you just cannot compare Trump and Joe. Biden's level of failure is....stunning, really.

The other day I heard a long-time Democratic acquaintance voice disgust with Joe Biden. "What is he doing about these crazy gas prices and food prices?" she asked. "All he seems to do is bash Republicans whenever he talks about these things," she added. The problem is that Biden doesn't know what to do about these serious problems, and more and more Americans are starting to realize this. He won't admit that big-government and anti-energy policies have caused these problems, and that's why he's doing nothing that will solve them.

If we want lower gas prices, we have to stop the Democrats' war on the fossil fuel industry, stop cancelling drilling licenses, stop cancelling pipelines, and stop bad-mouthing the oil industry at every turn. And let's hear none of this nonsense that Putin's Ukraine invasion caused the rising gas prices--gas prices were already steadily rising long before Putin launched his invasion.
Did he tell you what he wanted Joe to do? Take over the gas and oil industry? Cap pricing? There is no war on oil. We produce more than anyone else with less access to oil. We are using up our resources like a drunk sailor. What did he think about the deal Trump made to cut OPEC production? Good idea?

Last edited:

I cannot objectively think of one thing Joe has done well in his presidency. Not one.

I did not vote for Obama or Clinton but would not have said the same about them.

IMO you just cannot compare Trump and Joe. Biden's level of failure is....stunning, really.
Clearly you forget that we ended Trumps administration with high unemployment and record deficits and a broken economy and divided nation. That was failure.

I like the lower gas prices and low inflation under trump better than the biden fiasco
Did you like all the dead people, closed stores, unemployment, lack of infrastructure investments, and incompetence on a daily basis?

Clearly you forget that we ended Trumps administration with high unemployment and record deficits and a broken economy and divided nation. That was failure.

Yes--the pandemic. Joe was going to fix all that. Instead he took a blow torch to it.

But don't bother to convince just me. Take it to the 70% of Americans who think the nation is on the "wrong track"

The duopoly continues to succeed.
OMG, you people are killing me with this "duopoly" crap....There are tons of other political parties within the United States...If you don't like either major party in today's political construct that work to elevate who you DO support...Instead you people come in here and arrogantly, and snobbishly look down your nose at those who do support Dems, or Reps....That does nothing but make you people look like snobs, and losers...

Yes--the pandemic. Joe was going to fix all that. Instead he took a blow torch to it.

But don't bother to convince just me. Take it to the 70% of Americans who think the nation is on the "wrong track"
Ok… so you give Trump a break on the pandemic with his horrid numbers but Biden still digging out of world wide production shortfalls is somehow not getting a break by you? Fuck off. You’re all about some imaginary team as if the right wing gives a shit about your poor ass self.

A067C53F-1471-4E11-928A-7A2C88085449.jpeg

You’ll find that many Ds say they can’t find one thing Don did well. This is what happens when you tie yourself to one of the two gangs. Just let it go. Stop supporting either criminal gang and stop believing one is better than the other.

Two sides of a divisive whole.
You’d think all Americans would see the scam being perpetrated on them, but most don’t.

Why is it that nearly every issue becomes contentious between Rs and Ds? I think I know why. Because the msm and ruling class make it so. They push propaganda that divides and sadly many Americans fall for it.

Ok… so you give Trump a break on the pandemic with his horrid numbers but Biden still digging out of world wide production shortfalls is somehow not getting a break by you? Fuck off. You’re all about some imaginary team as if the right wing gives a shit about your poor ass self.

View attachment 647631
That dog doesn't hunt anymore there dumbass. People can easily see that Biden has totally screwed the country....So much so that even people within your party are abandoning him...According to NBC of all places only 16% believe that the country is on the right track. And those must be the dumbest people on the planet.

Did you like all the dead people, closed stores, unemployment, lack of infrastructure investments, and incompetence on a daily basis?
No I didnt

The wuflu aka CCP flu was very deadly when it first appeared

And scared the hell out of everyone, including me

I think the shutdown had popular support at first

But it should have lasted only 3 months at most

the baby hitlers in blue cities and states took it too far and really hurt the economy

How about social justice at the gas pumps?

Have two sets of pumps.

If you voted for Trump you get $2 per gallon gas.

If you voted for Biden you pay $6 per gallon gas.

That is fair, isn't it?

You’ll find that many Ds say they can’t find one thing Don did well. This is what happens when you tie yourself to one of the two gangs. Just let it go. Stop supporting either criminal gang and stop believing one is better than the other.

So you have your ideological camp and won't be moved by any objective evidence.

We been knew as the kids say

Dems can run but they can't hide from the disaster they have created. Biden is only the figurehead. This Nov Dems are in for an historic ass whooping at the polls.

Forum List

Back