The Left Is Losing Their Minds......Now It's Misgendering

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Misgendering - A new way to insult a liberal and drive them crazy.

I remember when they first started pushing same-sex marriage I mentioned that transsexuals would be next.

Course at first they started saying "Oh noooooo....we aren't interested in dealing with that....all we want is to be able to marry who we want!"

But now every freak who wants to be a woman wants us all to guess what sex he wants to be at the moment or he'll start screaming "HELP.....HELP....POLICE....THIS MAN JUST MISGENDERED ME!!!".

I remember when they first started pushing same-sex marriage I mentioned that transsexuals would be next.

Course at first they started saying "Oh noooooo....we aren't interested in dealing with that....all we want is to be able to marry who we want!"

But now every freak who wants to be a woman wants us all to guess what sex he wants to be at the moment or he'll start screaming "HELP.....HELP....POLICE....THIS MAN JUST MISGENDERED ME!!!".

The real reason why the screaming beast wears a pink face and neck mask.

1653112500764.png

Transgender surgery that went badly wrong.

These qu33rs are off the charts. Is it TDS? Is it MSM? Then again, we have Europhobic qu33rs at high levels in the Deep State.

Some narcissists will do anything under the sun to draw attention to themselves.

Forum List

Back