Milley, McKenzie say they recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, after Biden claims he was never told

The Red Chinese spy General Milley also tried to get the same set up going with Russia he had with Xi recently. He's very busy helping Uncle Joe and his boss Xi undermine the U.S. around the world.

Sorry but leaving 2500 troops sitting in Kabul would have been a disaster.

And I had trouble figuring out WHEN these recomendations were made of if they meant to leave troops sitting there doing nothing (targets)

~~~~~~
General Milley's Maalox Moment.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Miley called the whole Afghan Deployment a Strategic Failure

Milley was specifically asked if the August 2021 withdrawal was a failure and he agreed.
"The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called the U.S. evacuation from Afghanistan a "logistical success, but a strategic failure.""

Last edited:
haha he said the xiden withdraw was a strategic failure! haha

and repeatedly warned Xiden not to do it!

xiden lied, people died
Wrong again Skippy

Wrong again Skippy

hahaha did you even bother to read the article and his quote?

yes this outcome is a is strategic failure…he’s right, that’s what i said

not the deployment like you said…hahaha wow

Do you say the same for the generals charged with maintaining our troops in South Korea, Germany, United Kingdom, Okinawa, Japan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Diego Garcia, The Sinai and so on.

enduring-1582752829-1000x747.jpg

Are you trying to tell us that Bagram AFB could not have been maintained by our military along with the coalition forces of France, Germany and the UK?

They should all come home. If they want to stay they are free to on their own.

The Afghani President literally told Biden collapse was impending. And Biden told him to lie about it.
yep….xiden pressured him to lie out of fear of bad optics. He has hoped the taliban would stall until after 9/11 so that he could get some cheap political points in the 20th anny of 9/11

All this for cheap political points

xiden lied people died

They should all come home. If they want to stay they are free to on their own.

To late now.. few if any are allowed to leave Afghanistan under the Taliban. Were you in a coma during the month of August?
See: --
**********​
**********​

rightwinger
If he had everyone would have been out along with the billions of dollars worth of military equipment the Taliban now have.

Bidung fucked it up. No Trump.

rightwinger
If he had everyone would have been out along with the billions of dollars worth of military equipment the Taliban now have.

Bidung fucked it up. No Trump.

Most of that equipment was in the hands of the Afghan Army who just ran away and left it.

Did you expect the 2500 US soldiers on the ground to risk their lives trying to recapture it?

Most of that equipment was in the hands of the Afghan Army who just ran away and left it.

Did you expect the 2500 US soldiers on the ground to risk their lives trying to recapture it?

That was the entire idea was it not? Arm and train the Afghani army? I guess that was a total and complete failure just like in Iraq.

That was the entire idea was it not? Arm and train the Afghani army? I guess that was a total and complete failure just like in Iraq.
Sure was

The idea to build a democracy in our image was doomed to fail.
They were willing to have a democracy as long as someone else fought and died for it.

rightwinger
Nope. I expected loads of it to be loaded up and sent back to the US back in January. That didn't happen so the Taliban has it all.

Bidung also should have bombed Bagram once our people were out but he couldn't do that either cause he left American's and friendlies behind. Mans an incompetent ass.

You voted for his incompetent ass. Congrats.

Sure was

The idea to build a democracy in our image was doomed to fail.
They were willing to have a democracy as long as someone else fought and died for it.

Well, it really wasn't even a choice they made. We forced it on them. Something we would never accept either.

rightwinger
Nope. I expected loads of it to be loaded up and sent back to the US back in January. That didn't happen so the Taliban has it all.

Bidung also should have bombed Bagram once our people were out but he couldn't do that either cause he left American's and friendlies behind. Mans an incompetent ass.

You voted for his incompetent ass. Congrats.

If we loaded it all up how was the Afghan Army suppose to operate? And why January? Why not last year or the year before?

For that matter, I still do not understand why we sent it there in the first place.

Forum List

Back