Grand Rapids couple dies 1 minute apart from COVID-19

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And they were fully vaccinated.

These so-called "vaccines" are failing.

Sarah Dunham says her parents Cal and Linda Dunham did everything together. The churchgoing, community-minded outdoor enthusiasts loved their family – especially their grandchildren – and most of all, each other.

“The love that they found together after a previous marriage is fantastic,” said Sarah. “They were the people that you just looked at and you were like, ‘I want to be old like that, I want that love when I’m that age.’”

The pair were also cautious when it came to COVID-19. They were both fully vaccinated and had been for months when, during a family camping trip this month, they began to feel sick.

“[My dad] called me before our family camping trip and said he wasn’t feeling good but he thinks it’s just like sinus, and [Linda] caught it and she’s like, he gave me his cold,” said Sarah. “The third day they woke me up and said, ‘we’ve got to go because we don’t feel well.’ So I packed them all up and they left.”

Days later, the couple was hospitalized and on ventilators – both had preexisting conditions that made things even more dire. By this past Sunday, doctors were telling Sarah and the family there wasn’t much more they could do, and the couple would likely need to come off life-support Monday.

“They had other plans,” said Sarah. “It was Sunday and dad’s like, ‘you know what? This is what we’re going to do today.’”

After being wheeled into the same room, moments later, Cal passed away at 11:07 a.m.

At 11:08 a.m., less than a minute later, Linda passed away as well as the couple held hands in hospital beds beside one another.

They were "vaccinated". They got "a cold" -- a coronavirus -- and died. This is what I've been hearing about for months. When people who have had the shot(s) encounter wild coronaviruses, that's all she wrote. I feel sad for their family.

My step daughter just had a 32 year old friend die from Covid. Oh yeah....she also happened to be morbidly obese. Those that are medically compromised are the people dying from Covid. According to the CDC, over 90% of the Covid "deaths" are people with serious co morbidities.

Healthy 40 year olds are not dying from Covid....vaxxed or unvaxxed.

My step daughter just had a 32 year old friend die from Covid. Oh yeah....she also happened to be morbidly obese. Those that are medically compromised are the people dying from Covid. According to the CDC, over 90% of the Covid "deaths" are people with serious co morbidities.

Healthy 40 year olds are not dying from Covid....vaxxed or unvaxxed.
But then a big chunk of the nation is overweight, has diabetes, heart issues, cancer, all sorts of things.

The average age of those dying from covid has dropped into the mid to late 40s...and over 90% of those dying from covid are UNVAXXED

And they were fully vaccinated.

These so-called "vaccines" are failing.

Sarah Dunham says her parents Cal and Linda Dunham did everything together. The churchgoing, community-minded outdoor enthusiasts loved their family – especially their grandchildren – and most of all, each other.
“The love that they found together after a previous marriage is fantastic,” said Sarah. “They were the people that you just looked at and you were like, ‘I want to be old like that, I want that love when I’m that age.’”
The pair were also cautious when it came to COVID-19. They were both fully vaccinated and had been for months when, during a family camping trip this month, they began to feel sick.
“[My dad] called me before our family camping trip and said he wasn’t feeling good but he thinks it’s just like sinus, and [Linda] caught it and she’s like, he gave me his cold,” said Sarah. “The third day they woke me up and said, ‘we’ve got to go because we don’t feel well.’ So I packed them all up and they left.”
Days later, the couple was hospitalized and on ventilators – both had preexisting conditions that made things even more dire. By this past Sunday, doctors were telling Sarah and the family there wasn’t much more they could do, and the couple would likely need to come off life-support Monday.
“They had other plans,” said Sarah. “It was Sunday and dad’s like, ‘you know what? This is what we’re going to do today.’”
After being wheeled into the same room, moments later, Cal passed away at 11:07 a.m.
At 11:08 a.m., less than a minute later, Linda passed away as well as the couple held hands in hospital beds beside one another.

1. Part of me thinks this is very sad, but part of me also thinks it's a wonderful way to go when you found the love of your life. I know if my husband passes away before I do I will be at sea.

2. The daughter, in the article, is still "angry" at people who "don't take covid seriously". Well, her parents did and they still passed away. So what does that mean, take it seriously? I take plenty of terrible diseases seriously. Heart disease, cancer, etc. They can kill you. That doesn't mean I cower in fear of them for weeks, months, YEARS.

3. We have really lost our way.

But then a big chunk of the nation is overweight, has diabetes, heart issues, cancer, all sorts of things.

The average age of those dying from covid has dropped into the mid to late 40s...and over 90% of those dying from covid are UNVAXXED

The average age of Covid deaths is not people in their 40's. Complete made up bullshit. The largest cohort of people dying from Covid is age 85 and older. Over 90% of Covid deaths are age 75 and older, Less than .02% of U.S. Covid deaths are people under age 40.

You Dims are so full of shit. :lol:

“I’m angry because so many people are like, ‘if I catch COVID, I catch COVID that’s what it is.’ No, it’s not,” said Sarah. “It could be any person; it could be anybody. They did everything right, they did everything to protocol the way it should be done.”

That they did

According to Da GubMit

Which those of you who trust should not......

~S~

People who are morbidly obese already have difficulty breathing. Add to that likely diabetes and hypertension and bingo! Covid wins.

Healthy people are highly unlikely to die from Covid. The media won't tell you that.

People who are morbidly obese already have difficulty breathing. Add to that likely diabetes and hypertension and bingo! Covid wins.

Healthy people are highly unlikely to die from Covid. The media won't tell you that.
So Democrats have a tailor-made virus that kills off fat people....and right-wing radio talkshow hosts.
Sortof like AIDs....a tailor-made virus that kills gays and hollywood liberals.
I get a bit suspicious when a pandemic only threatens hand picked segments of the population.

Everyone has a Covid story That supports there personal view point. Making points off of someone else misery.

Forum List

Back