Milley, McKenzie say they recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, after Biden claims he was never told

The Taliban pledged to not attack US forces during the withdrawal. They kept to that pledge.
The terrorist bombing was by ISIS
It was ISIS-K. Not ISIS. And if not for the botched withdrawal there would not have been deaths and you said earlier that 2,500 would have died. Why? No deaths for 18 mos. the withdrawal was botched. You cannot possibly the defend how badly we did it.

pknopp
LOL The Afghan Army left just as fast as their leaders did.

They weren't going to fight the Taliban either in January or August. And what was theirs would have been left behind. The rest could have been flown out with no problem.

It was ISIS-K. Not ISIS. And if not for the botched withdrawal there would not have been deaths and you said earlier that 2,500 would have died. Why? No deaths for 18 mos. the withdrawal was botched. You cannot possibly the defend how badly we did it.
Of course he can. He was a cheerleader for Bidung from the get go. He won't admit he voted for an incompetent ass. He's defend everything that moron does.

Bidung fucked up the border and the withdrawal from the Stan and just think we have three more years of that expensive incompetent ass.

pknopp
LOL The Afghan Army left just as fast as their leaders did.

They weren't going to fight the Taliban either in January or August. And what was theirs would have been left behind. The rest could have been flown out with no problem.

Right, the entire plan from the beginning was a complete and total failure. Despite that we have Generals still wanting to carry out that failed plan. Maybe that's why it failed?

For 18 mos. none. Stop your lies. None until the botched pull out and you refuse to admit it was botched. Why?
Linky, linky
I already showed you are making shit up
Trump had more killed in his last 18 months than Biden

pknopp
If the plan had been carried out it would have worked quite well. Bidung ignored the plan and his Generals. When he finally got off his ass it was kinda too late.

Potatohead is a fucking moron that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground about anything. Even The Worthless Negro told us to never underestimate the ability of Biden to fuck anything up.

Only idiots voted for him to be President.

Only low life scum ignored the fact he stole the election.

AzogtheDefiler
LOL He's trying to convince himself he voted correctly in 2020. Its gotta be kinda hard since he's finding out he voted for an incompetent ass. Kinda hard to admit that to yourself don't you think. So be defers back to Trump on everything.

pknopp
It wasn't carried out as Trump had planed it. Dumbass. If Bidung had stuck to the plan he would have been a hero. Now he looks like the incompetent ass that he is.

pknopp
It wasn't carried out as Trump had planed it. Dumbass. If Bidung had stuck to the plan he would have been a hero. Now he looks like the incompetent ass that he is.

The entire Afghanistan debacle was a failed adventure from day 1. If it would have been so easy to leave Trump should have done it himself.

Milley, McKenzie say they recommended 2,500 troops stay in Afghanistan, after Biden claims he was never told

Milley defended phone calls where he reportedly said he would warn China of a US attack, saying his loyalty to US is 'absolute'

28 Sep 2021 ~~ By Brooke Singman
Top military officials on Tuesday testified that they assessed that the U.S. should maintain a presence of at least 2,500 troops in Afghanistan, with Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin admitting that their input was "received" by President Biden, despite Biden's claims to the contrary.
Austin, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley, and head of U.S. Central Command Gen. Kenneth McKenzie appeared before the Senate Armed Services Committee Tuesday for a public hearing on the Biden administration's chaotic military withdrawal from Afghanistan.
McKenzie and Milley both testified that they recommended maintaining a presence of U.S. troops in Afghanistan.
"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," McKenzie testified. "And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."
~Snip~
White House press secretary Jen Psaki tweeted during the hearing in response to their testimony: "As @POTUS told ABC, ending the war in Afghanistan was in our national interest. He said advice was split, but consensus of top military advisors was 2500 troops staying meant escalation due to deal by the previous admin."
"@SecDef, the Chairman, and GEN McKenzie all reiterated," she added.

Comment:
It appears that the upper echelon of the military has become "corporate" in their handling of scenarios. They are no longer warriors but career invested, political minded people, that don't care for their subordinates any more.
So Joey Xi Bai Dung lied to ABC's Stephanopoulos during the interview. Bai Dung is a pathological liar.
Interesting how lower ranked military personnel can be prosecuted and tried for voicing their objections on the manner in which the United States withdrew from Afghanistan, but T.V. generals don't have to answer for their telephone calls to a foreign power without the knowledge of the POTUS, leak information to reporters or become secret Whistleblower's for Democrats..... what hypocrisy.
According to testimony by two Generals and the Secretary of Defense, Joey Xi was advised against the actions his ordered regarding the withdrawal from Afghanistan. Each recommended that at least 2,500 to 5,000 troops remain in Afghanistan to maintain stability.
Excerpt: General McKenzie said,:
"I won't share my personal recommendation to the president, but I will give you my honest opinion and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation," McKenzie testified. "And I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan."​
McKenzie said he made a similar recommendation in the fall of 2020 under the Trump administration, which also had intentions to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan, saying, at the time, he recommended the U.S. maintain at least 4,000 troops".​
It appears that Joey Xi Bai Dung continues to lie to America.

/---/ Did Dementia Joe lie or did his brain fail to register the recommendation? democRATs don't care, they just want their power back.

pknopp
If the plan had been carried out it would have worked quite well. Bidung ignored the plan and his Generals. When he finally got off his ass it was kinda too late.

The “plan”was to withdraw by May 1
I thought Trump knew more than the Generals

Forum List

Back