Might the Democrats Dump Biden at the last Possible Moment?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
My thought is why else keep everyone but Biden off the ballot? I’m guessing as a way to dump Biden, and ensure the almost as malleable Kamala takes over.

Let it go a couple of primaries, with Biden winning near unanimously, no other candidate Being allowed on the Soviet-style ballots, and then there are not other candidates. Then let Biden be hospitalized, with Kamala temporarily filling in. Shouldn’t be hard, every time I see the guy lately, I wonder if anyone has called 911.

When Biden is lucid enough to take the reins again, he can announce that this “scare” has shown him that he needs to step down. Not from the Office, but from the campaign. He’s already said that Harris was ready to take over for him any time.

Harris would have momentum, and the press would immediately get behind her. Democrat voters have no idea who to vote for other than who they are told, so Newsom will have to get back in line.

I give it about a fifty-fifty chance of playing out very similar to that.

My thought is why else keep everyone but Biden off the ballot? I’m guessing as a way to dump Biden, and ensure the almost as malleable Kamala takes over.

Let it go a couple of primaries, with Biden winning near unanimously, no other candidate Being allowed on the Soviet-style ballots, and then there are not other candidates. Then let Biden be hospitalized, with Kamala temporarily filling in. Shouldn’t be hard, every time I see the guy lately, I wonder if anyone has called 911.

When Biden is lucid enough to take the reins again, he can announce that this “scare” has shown him that he needs to step down. Not from the Office, but from the campaign. He’s already said that Harris was ready to take over for him any time.

Harris would have momentum, and the press would immediately get behind her. Democrat voters have no idea who to vote for other than who they are told, so Newsom will have to get back in line.

I shared this on another thread, but here's my prediction:
  1. Biden drops out shortly before the election, and is hastily replaced by Hillary Clinton as the Dems' candidate.
  2. Trump is either jailed or assassinated before the election, and is hastily replaced (by RINOs) with a completely unelectable candidate a la Mitt Romney or Nikki Haley.
  3. Biden dies before the end of his term and is replaced by Kamala Harris, who then "postpones" the election while the nation "recovers" from the great tragedy.
  4. In the meantime, Republican candidates are removed from ballots up and down the ticket all across the country, sparking near civil war.
  5. Elections are declared illegitimate for "national security reasons" and Harris hands the country over to a military/bureaucratic "interim administration" to "preserve our democracy" indefinitely.

No.

My scenario is Biden suddenly falls a week before the convention and Liz Cheney is drafted as the democrat Presidential candidate. She chooses Michelle Obama as VP running mate. They get elected and Liz has a heart attack during her inauguration speech and dies. Michelle Obama is immediately sworn in as President.

Forum List

Back