This could be it: Biden hospitalized for Inexpected “Physical”

PRESS RELEASE.........

President Biden went for routine annual exam, marking today as the busiest schedule he has had in 6 months.

He should have an anal exam while he's at it, to see if they can find any remnants of his brain in there.

Will this be the reason/excuse to dump Biden? Maybe, but I would expect it to be a slow motion dump.

If he drops out suddenly and now, Harris would feel entitled to the job. If they wait, let the momentum for dumping Biden to build, they can open it up at the convention and broker a deal with another easily controllable candidate.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t doubt Biden needs to be hospitalized. Pick any random day and he should probably be held for observation at the least. But why now?

Either Biden is really worse off than before, or it’s a deliberate distraction from all the bad news for his election chances lately.

Dems, which do you guess?
If they do pull that trigger, this is how they get him out.

I predicted after he won the nomination in 2020 that he wouldn't serve out his first term. I still felt that was after the selected Kamala. Now, after we know what a fucking disaster she's revealed herself to be, I think they might let him finish the term and take the loss to Trump. Lets Oily Newsome take Kamala on head to head in 2028.

I predicted after he won the nomination in 2020 that he wouldn't serve out his first term. I still felt that was after the selected Kamala. Now, after we know what a fucking disaster she's revealed herself to be, I think they might let him finish the term and take the loss to Trump. Lets Oily Newsome take Kamala on head to head in 2028.
Kamala's political career is over after this. My opinion.

Kidding aside, we all of course wish President Biden a successful "wellness" visit (Medicare's name for the former annual physical examination).

Many of us hope that Dr. Biden will urge him to retire.

It would be very touching to see him on the Capitol steps next January watching as the 47th president takes his/her oath.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Biden can board Amtrak back to their beloved Delaware.

And the curtain will then come down on one of the strangest periods in American history.

Besides racism, why would the democrat Party deny Kamala her chance to lead this once great nation?

I agree. But if he bows out before the election, they have to pick her. They do not have a choice. They will lose the black vote and they will lose a shitload of women.
I don't think so, but you might be right. These are crazy times for Democrats.

I’ve thought the same. They’ve created a disaster they have little idea how to fix. Let Trump have it and blame him for their own problems.

YOu know the problem with pretending to be stupid?

People eventually start to believe you.

Wanna rethink the reply now?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I never heard of any Muslim ban. You most likely heard something and twisted it. That's what most stupid people do.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I never heard of any Muslim ban. You most likely heard something and twisted it. That's what most stupid people do.
Ok, I believe you. I guess you really are that stupid.

Have a nice night.

Ok, I believe you. I guess you really are that stupid.

Have a nice night.
So there is no muslim band. You must have heard something that sounded like a Muslim ban, but wasn't. I have a suspicion what it was. You might try that with naive college kids. It'll probably work.

Forum List

Back