Michigan Senate Passes Bill that Makes Anal Sex Punishable By 15 Years in Prison

Is it the state's business what consenting adults do? (If no one is hurt)

• No

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Laughable or Tearful?!

Michigan Senate Passes Bill Making Anal Sex Punishable By 15 Years In Prison

mgid:uma:image:logotv.com:11282653

Michigan Senate Passes
Bill
Making Anal Sex Punishable By
15 Years In Prison

The measure was snuck into a bill banning animal abuse.
So you won't be moving to Michigan when you sneak out of Iran???
Iranian Gay Men To Be Hanged For Sodomy: Report
What? I'm not my government.
You misunderstood me. I just said it is unbelievable for America.

Laughable or Tearful?!

mgid:uma:image:logotv.com:11282653

Michigan Senate Passes
Bill
Making Anal Sex Punishable By
15 Years In Prison

The measure was snuck into a bill banning animal abuse.
So you won't be moving to Michigan when you sneak out of Iran???
Iranian Gay Men To Be Hanged For Sodomy: Report
What? I'm not my government.
You misunderstood me. I just said it is unbelievable for America.
you mean to have sex with animals?....

I'm not interested in lies, Maybe you should consider that i'm just new to English Forums.
Maybe you're right and my link is a lie, but don't judge me. It's not intentionally.

What the hell??? Look....I find it disgusting. But if consenting adults want butt sex then it ain't my business or the governments.

What motivated this? Is the Michigan house GOP or Dem?

A. There was already a thread on this a couple of weeks ago.

B. No they didn't. Try doing your own research instead of relying on what's fed to you by third party media outlets nobody has ever heard of

Try doing your own research instead of relying on what's fed to you by third party media outlets nobody has ever heard of
I think you're right. It was my mistake.
I don't know that site and maybe i should do more research before sharing it.
It doesn't mean that i accept that it is a lie. I mean i must be sure about it before sharing it.

Try doing your own research instead of relying on what's fed to you by third party media outlets nobody has ever heard of
I think you're right. It was my mistake.
I don't know that site and maybe i should do more research before sharing it.
It doesn't mean that i accept that it is a lie. I mean i must be sure about it before sharing it.
You seem sincere so I'll explain it to you. First, a lot of "news" is bullshit. People misunderstand things or misrepresent them for whatever reasons. There are many archaic laws on the books in probably every state. The sodomy laws are one of them, no one is being punished for it.

This was an existing law covering sex crimes that a legislator decided to add bestiality to in order to protect animals, rather than getting into a big deal of rewriting all the state laws on sex. So it's all he added. Someone read the law and saw the old sodomy parts and thought the evil right wing Christians were trying to take his favorite hobby away. Since this is how the dimwitted left sees the world the news flew around the internet in true OMG fashion, drama all over the net. Hopefully they will heal soon.

Forum List

Back