Illinois Senate passes bill that requires LGBT history in public schools

Well not everyone is into having their child taught perversion in school. It could lead to real problems later in life, take you as a prime example

Here's the thing...

I went to Catholic Schools. And frankly, what they taught there was intolerance of other religions, homophobia, sexism and even a little subtle racism. (It was back in the 60's and 70's, so they hadn't quite gotten the memo.)

I had an aunt who was gay, but she was also a devote Catholic, so she entered into a marriage that was a sham, pretty much made herself unhappy her entire life because she couldn't be who she was. That's perverted.

Sexual orientation isn't a choice. Being a religious twit is.

Yawn...I really don't give a shit about when you went to school. The fact remains many parents do not want their children exposed to this rot and home schools and private schools is a viable option for them to shield their children from it

Yawn...I really don't give a shit about when you went to school. The fact remains many parents do not want their children exposed to this rot and home schools and private schools is a viable option for them to shield their children from it

Right... because clearly socialization and reasoning skills are overrated. Bigotry Uber Alles!!
Reasoning skills? You mean like being able to deduce that LGBT are merely perverted behaviors done by men and women and that now they want to insert the idea of these perverted sex behaviors to kids "as iconic"? That type of reasoning?

Why do these adults doing weird adult stuff want kids so very very very badly to be exposed to these behaviors at such a young age? Let's reason that out too, shall we?

Reasoning skills? You mean like being able to deduce that LGBT are merely perverted behaviors done by men and women and that now they want to insert the idea of these perverted sex behaviors to kids "as iconic"? That type of reasoning?

Why do these adults doing weird adult stuff want kids so very very very badly to be exposed to these behaviors at such a young age? Let's reason that out too, shall we?

guy, reasoning skills tells me that someone who makes 22K posts about how much he hates on the gays is probably suppressing his own homosexuality.

(Seriously, you don't post about anything else.)

Everything gays do with each other straights do. Straights to anal and oral all day long.

The Illinois Senate passed a bill Wednesday that would require public schools in the state to teach lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) history, as well as use inclusive and “non-discriminatory” textbooks.

Awww isn't it so sweet how they will force teach your kids to be sexualized into some bs they shouldn't even be thinking about.
I'd sue the fk out of the STATE, the school and any other sick pos that makes these decisions.

Okay MindWars
Since beliefs about LGBT orientation are faith based,
the same districts should argue that the history of
Christianity, Constitutionalism, Hinduism, Islam and
all other "faith based beliefs" should be taught and included in history.

If people of all creeds are to be treated equally and inclusively
and none excluded or discriminated against. How about that?

guy, reasoning skills tells me that someone who makes 22K posts about how much he hates on the gays is probably suppressing his own homosexuality.

(Seriously, you don't post about anything else.)

Everything gays do with each other straights do. Straights to anal and oral all day long.

Dear JoeB131
I think the point you must be driving at
is that sexual abuses and relationship abuses happen among homosexual and heterosexual relations
and are just as problematic and unhealthy either way.

So isn't the common solution to educate and prevent EITHER type of abuses from going on?
The point is not to "tolerate heterosexual abuses and homosexual abuses" alike,
as with the failing argument that marijuana abuse should be tolerated since we already have abuses of alcohol and tobacco
(and those are legalized so should pot be).

ALL such abuses should be reduced or prevented with better health education where people
have equal access and knowledge on how to resolve causes of addiction or abuse in ANY such cases for their own health sake!

If we focus there, wouldn't that solve the underlying problems?

At the beginning of all of this I said same thing that I do today
This is Not about equality nor acceptance.
It IS about forced embracement . Forced embracement to such an extent that one must extol the virtues of it including of course forcing it upon young minds

Dear JoeB131
I think the point you must be driving at
is that sexual abuses and relationship abuses happen among homosexual and heterosexual relations
and are just as problematic and unhealthy either way.

Um,no, that's not what I was hinting at at all. Sorry, I don't see certain consensual sexual acts as either deviant nor abusive. Not something that I'd be into, my sexual proclivities are kind of vanilla, but to each his own, as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult.

It IS about forced embracement . Forced embracement to such an extent that one must extol the virtues of it including of course forcing it upon young minds

Except thats not what is being done here.

Teaching a kid homophobia is wrong is just as valid as teaching him racism or anti-Semitism is wrong.

Except thats not what is being done here.

Teaching a kid homophobia is wrong is just as valid as teaching him racism or anti-Semitism is wrong.

Dear JoeB131
What about teaching that spiritual healing has been used voluntarily and effectively
by people who didn't want homosexual attractions, so that they could change and restore their natural inclinations?

that makes orientation DIFFERENT from race which cannot change but is genetic.

I would AGREE with you that beliefs about one's identity are more like Religious or Spiritual affiliations
that can be changed.

As for rejection and fear, this tends to be a mutual response.
People who reject Christianity tend to get rejected back.
So if you want inclusion, the best policy is to practice it consistently.
The LGBT activists who are consistent don't discriminate or exclude
Christians or rightwing, but work with anyone who will work with them.

The Golden Rule applies to everyone, so if you want inclusion, then include others;
if you start rejecting people for their beliefs, you'll invite the same treatment.
When is THAT going to be taught in schools?
That if you want Constitutional rights and equal protections,
it makes sense to respect the same laws and rights for others that you want for yourself!

Fact #1: A new law is taking effect in California -- the California Healthy Youth Act -- which forces children to attend pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, and pro-transgender sex education lessons.

Fact #2: Government imposed teaching materials include a K to 5th grade study guide for I am Jazz, a pro-transgender book written by a boy who calls himself a girl.

California Forces Explicit LGBT Curriculum on Children With No Opt Out for Parents

The Illinois Senate passed a bill Wednesday that would require public schools in the state to teach lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) history, as well as use inclusive and “non-discriminatory” textbooks.

Awww isn't it so sweet how they will force teach your kids to be sexualized into some bs they shouldn't even be thinking about.
I'd sue the fk out of the STATE, the school and any other sick pos that makes these decisions.

Okay MindWars
Since beliefs about LGBT orientation are faith based,
the same districts should argue that the history of
Christianity, Constitutionalism, Hinduism, Islam and
all other "faith based beliefs" should be taught and included in history.

If people of all creeds are to be treated equally and inclusively
and none excluded or discriminated against. How about that?

There's Created EQUALLY, and then there is FORCED
CHILDREN do NOT NEED TO LEARN THIS TRASH
CHILDREN are being INDOCTRINATED..........

FACT!!

CHILDREN DO NOT NEED TO LEARN ABOUT
ABORTIONS NOR SOME MOTHER FKN SEX TOYS!!!

GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF THIS GAWD DAM INDOCTRINATION TRASH TEACHING YOUR KID HOW TO WHORE THEMSELVES........

Dear JoeB131
What about teaching that spiritual healing has been used voluntarily and effectively
by people who didn't want homosexual attractions, so that they could change and restore their natural inclinations?

Um, sorry, if they are gay, that IS their natural inclination. The crime here is churches and quack therapists who think this can be "cured".

On the other hand, religion is definitely a chosen lifestyle, and we'd all be better off if we cured people of that.

Forum List

Back