Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Gun detectors don't matter.

If they want a weapon, they are going to get a weapon.
You can use a freeking 3D print machine to make a damn gun, which does not register on any "metal" detector.
You can buy carbon guns that are made from carbon, which do not register on any "metal" detector.
There are even single use plastic guns that can be made.
Detectors are just one step in the war, and to add - once a person enters the detector, then all articles carried prior to the detector, are placed in a plastic pan that is sliding through the x-ray machine. If these things keep airlines safe, and federal buildings safe, and state fairs safe or concert's safe, then we somehow can't figure out how to get our schools secure ?? Why so egar to just give up like that ?? It can be done, but it will just show exactly how or where the nation's priorities are anymore.

Detectors are just one step in the war, and to add - once a person enters the detector, then all articles carried prior to the detector, are placed in a plastic pan that is sliding through the x-ray machine. If these things keep airlines safe, and federal buildings safe, and state fairs safe or concert's safe, then we somehow can't figure out how to get our schools secure ?? Why so egar to just give up like that ?? It can be done, but it will just show exactly how or where the nation's priorities are anymore.

Hmmmm. 9-11 still happened, even though metal detectors were used, and items were put into bins and shoved through an xray machine.

Hmmmm. 9-11 still happened, even though metal detectors were used, and items were put into bins and shoved through an xray machine.
Huh ? Don't know of any metal detector that can stop a plane .... ROTFLMBO.

9-11 happened because we are the idiot's of the world, and it shows in everything anymore.

Huh ? Don't know of any metal detector that can stop a plane .... ROTFLMBO.

9-11 happened because we are the idiot's of the world, and it shows in everything anymore.

Ok smartass.............

Terrorists got through the airports' metal detectors, xray machines, and security checks WITH MANY, MANY, MANY guns before boarding planes, and WITHOUT BEING DETECTED OR STOPPED!!

This story isn’t about gun control. It’s about parents who knew their son was fantasizing and talking about shooting up the school and did nothing, even though they knew their son had a gun.

I’m not against parents letting those kids have guns. But when your kid is clearly insane and explicitly stating that he’s going to shoot up his school you make sure he doesn’t have access to said gun.

That didn’t even have to lock the gun up, necessarily. They could have gotten the kid out of the house and into a psych hospital.

But they did nothing. THAT’S why they should be held accountable. It has nothing to do with gun control.

Ok smartass.............

Terrorists got through the airports' metal detectors, xray machines, and security checks WITH MANY, MANY, MANY guns before boarding planes, and WITHOUT BEING DETECTED OR STOPPED!!
Oh really.... Ok, now give me some for examples of this actual defeating of the metal detector's or x-ray machines. Now a person (not a child per-sae), yes could figure way's around all security measures somehow, but that doesn't mean that we just give up and let the criminal's own our aces in the end. It's like the virus mutations, where as the virus is steady trying to evade our solution's in order to take over the body, but do we just give up and say, "we can't stop this", so we have to just let it go, and then do nothing in the ways of study or in our attempts to create medicine's that will someday help us before the next problem arises ???

No, we keep finding solutions, and we keep fighting whether we are able to be proactive or reactive in the situations.

Whose trying to be a smart ace here ? Not me. I'm just using common sense.

This story isn’t about gun control. It’s about parents who knew their son was fantasizing and talking about shooting up the school and did nothing, even though they knew their son had a gun.

I’m not against parents letting those kids have guns. But when your kid is clearly insane and explicitly stating that he’s going to shoot up his school you make sure he doesn’t have access to said gun.

That didn’t even have to lock the gun up, necessarily. They could have gotten the kid out of the house and into a psych hospital.

But they did nothing. THAT’S why they should be held accountable. It has nothing to do with gun control.
If all true, I agree.

Mao had a nice second amendment plan. Some 70 million dead. How'd that work out?

View attachment 571648

Guns are pretty much the only thing that our government hasn't taken away.

1638626607857.jpg

The did not flee. They were intending to turn themselves in despite turning off their cell phones and hiding in the basement of an industrial building in Detroit.

I agree that the manslaughter charges are a stretch, but in this case I'm all for a felony conviction. These parents are worse than trash.

So.........whats the difference between THESE so called "parents", and all the other so called "parents" with psychotic murderous kids that have done the same thing??

I've said it for MANY DECADES.........BLAME THE PARENTS!!!

You start throwing THEM in prison for what their underage kids do and say, then all these lazy, worthless breeders will start reigning in their psycho kids!! And possibly get the 'idea' that THEY are responsible for teaching their little abominations how to think, act, and behave like a CIVILIZED human being.
People are not always the product of their parents. Ma y people are just messed up. Its the way they're wired.

NOBODY is responsible for another's actions. Only an idiot would think so

According to you an armed society, is a polite society.

Nobody is more armed than the US. There are more guns than people.

Looks like your way of doing things is a big failure.
We have more armed bad guys because of leftist voters like you.

People are not always the product of their parents. Ma y people are just messed up. Its the way they're wired.

NOBODY is responsible for another's actions. Only an idiot would think so
They’re not responsible for their son’s actions. But they are responsible for their own actions.

Forum List

Back