Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

That could be

But my point is that the school system failed to protect the children by not preventing an armed shooter into the school
You're right they should have forced the parents to take him home and get him counseling that his parents said no to. On the other hand when they said no the school should have kicked him out immediately and gave them no choice.

The Detroit Free Press doesn't say that

His dad covered his ass by calling 911 after the shooting reporting a gun was stolen but it was bought for the kid for a Christmas present. Do some GD research on the father and mother and I mean real research on them. I'll help you out, they both have lived in Florida and have arrest records and they have lived in Washington state. Ask his other son that lives down here in Florida he has nothing to do with.

Until measures are taken to detect that gun, then no one can be blamed for a gun being hidden somehow by a student, and it being brought on campus without ex-ray vision detection going on.

I don't have that kind of detection built into my eyes, so my other thought is this -why don't these school's have detectors after all that has happened since Columbine etc ??? People can't believe that the children are under attack like this, but then see that there is nothing done about it, and so we keep having these event's over and over again ??

Maybe the far left Democrat's (if the shoe fits wear it), look at it as a crisis that will warrant getting the guns from the good citizen's who might not go along with what the crats have waiting for them in the future ??? It's a valuable thought looking at the picture that has been painted lately, so what better place to gain the cringe worthiness of the citizen's, by not doing anything to help stop the destruction, otherwise if a bigger agenda is involved ?? Think about it folks. Connecting the dots has got to be in order, otherwise we aren't a dumb people, and it's time to wake up.
Maybe, if the right wouldn't scream every gd time someone wants to check a back pack about their fucking freedoms then the schools could search them. Until then it won't happen.

This story had no good ending. If the school could not get the parents to take custody of their child after the school meeting, the school would have had to call DCFS or the police so that they could take custody of him. Ultimately either one of those agencies would have contacted the parents to come and get their kid. The only saving grace is if the police were called because they could have disarmed the kid. The school didn't know he had a gun, but the parents knew he had access to one and could have surmised that he was armed.

Schools are not in a position to handle these kinds of situations. Why do we allow parents abdicate their responsibility?
We don't.That's another manifest MSM converted LIE.
The Ousting of Terry McAullife as Governor in Virginia is the Proof.
Parents decided that enough was enough.That they had every right to
have a say as to what Leftist Public Education Teachers as Mandated by
Nationwide Teachers union are teaching.CRT was being taught.
Basically using a Race agenda to convince kids of their White Priviledge.
or ... - White Fragility -.The theme where Whites in America must face the
racist bias implanted in them.
It's Public Education that is today's culprit.Run exclusively by Democrats
who demand they control our classrooms.Where Parents do not need to give
their Approval.

It's important because of the precedence it could set. If these parents are held responsible for their child's behaviour with a gun, then other parents will get the message and that would conceivably reduce the gun murder statistics somewhat.

Who would argue about there being some value in that?
Even though it would then mean that guns need to be locked up where children can't get their hands on them!

So much for keeping a loaded gun under your pillow for protection.
Because we all know how good Democrats run their Big Urban inner cities.
They run them into the ground.Every weekend mass shootings.
Not a peep from those Mayors who run them.
In fact,if anything they are treated with Kid Gloves.Like the way Jessie Smollett was
treated.He tried like the dickens to pull off a Race Hoax.
The Left near applauded him.
Still do in some circles.The Theorem is simple.
Virtually Everything the Left touches,turns to rotgut.Almost made inferior on
purpose.Meaning they must be Sadomasochists.No other explanation exists.

You're right they should have forced the parents to take him home and get him counseling that his parents said no to. On the other hand when they said no the school should have kicked him out immediately and gave them no choice.
I agree that the school had grounds to take some action against the student

The facts are still emerging but the lies are flying all around

Did the parents really tell the spineless educators to stick it?

And did the educators meekly comply?

Therefore ushering the wacko kid and his fully loaded 9mm sig-sauer back into school

But my basic point remains

The school board was criminally remiss for not securing tje school before this killing took place

Kicked him out where? Besides he was armed.

That depends

No comment on the oranges?
Depends on what?

Regarding the oranges, it’s going to cost a significant amount of money to ensure that guns aren’t brought into schools. Metal detectors, additional security, additional staff don’t come cheap. It will also take time to check all of those students which will take away from a school day or require them to be extended. This will ultimately raise taxes on all of us. I’m not necessarily opposed to this, I just doubt that many would be for it if they knew the actual cost it would add for them.

Your turn on the apples. Who are we kidding? You won’t answer honestly.

Regarding the oranges, it’s going to cost a significant amount of money to ensure that guns aren’t brought into schools.
The US spends over $600 billion a year on k-12 education

Libs may argue that we cant afford to make life and death security the number one priority

But I dont believe keeping students alive is less important than teaching kids about sex or field trips to a local transgender bar

The US spends over $600 billion a year on k-12 education

Libs may argue that we cant afford to make life and death security the number one priority

But I dont believe keeping students alive is less important than teaching kids about sex or field trips to a local transgender bar
Fine with me if you want to throw more money at the education system.

Just as I predicted, you wouldn't address the apples.

Court will have to decide that, otherwise if there is enough for a case correct ??
No. I'm asking g the poster to make the case. They made the claim but backed it up with NOTHING.

CERTAIN POSTERS keep making wild claims and EVERY TIME I ask for a link to those claims THEY GO SILENT.

I'll just end my participation in this 'gun' thread by asking again: Is the per centage of gun murderers in the NRA greater or lesser than the general population?
Your snarky reply seems to suggest that the question made you uncomfortable.
IT IS NEAR ZERO.

It isn't NRA members shooting each other in Chicago. Are you really this stupid?

You dont read so good

i proposed paying for security by reorganizing the current spending
Not realistic. No wonder you’re in favor of this.

They’re not just going to reorganize spending in a way that’s going to appease you. If they get additional security, it’s going to be through ADDITIONAL funds.

And still no comment on the apples. Notice that I’m actually able to address your points and you aren’t able to address mine. That’s because you’re a coward.

At the state fair, thousands of patrons now have to go through the detector's, and it goes off without a hitch. Airport's are proven grounds for metal detector technology or x-ray scanners for luggage to pass through, but for some reason we don't think that our children are worth these investment's ? It's really telling about where we are at these days.

At state fairs people are not allowed to bring in backpacks, at the airport we are told to arrive 2 to 3 hours early due to the security. Do you want our school kids to show up 2 hours early so all can make it to class on time?

And what would you have them not take into school with them?

Their calculators which will set off the metal detector?

Their backpacks which will set off the metal detector?

Their car keys which will set off the metal detector?

Their notebooks/binders which will set off the metal detector?

Their table/laptop they use in class, which will set off the metal detector?

Their belts, shoes, watches, ear rings and more which will set off the metal detector?

According to you an armed society, is a polite society.

Nobody is more armed than the US. There are more guns than people.

Looks like your way of doing things is a big failure.

When did I say an armed society is a polite society? Please quote me as saying this or retract with an apology immediately.

Forum List

Back