Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

ALL kids backpacks don't need to be searched, but this kid didn't eat a pop-tart into the shape of a gun! The drawings were disturbing enough that the parents were called into the school. Yes, they should have searched THAT backpack and his locker. Kids are under the charge of the ADULTS. Even if they didn't find a weapon, the kid should have been sent home.

Those drawings were a cry for help. He wanted to be stopped
Yes the signs are highly important, and yes they are definitely tell tell signs that something is going on for sure. I think what sweetsue might be afraid of is who exactly would be searching her kid at school maybe, otherwise society is so broken due to the leftist idiot's that we see judge's who have lost their mind's, lawyer's who have gone to the dark side, school board's that have gone to the dark side, authorities who have gone to the dark side, parent's who are going along with any and everything, and kid's that are losing it, and are becoming monster's that have no check's and balances or proper up raisings any longer.

Why can't people see how the evil one has worked his way into every facet of people's lives, and what the end results are ? We have the proof, yet it escapes the most sharpest eye, because the eye's are being closed more and more and more in lust for the thing's of this world.

This boy was the result of the system gone haywire, and the finger's are pointing everywhere but where they need to be pointed, and that's the way the evil one has since set it up now. He only can do what he is allowed by us to do, and it appears that he has a huge support as is evident in the chaos and excuses being made after the fact these days.

Scanning of all student's back packs with a metal detector wand, and checking the student's with the walk through metal detector before entering campus, uhhh should be what everyone should agree too in these current climates of destruction and mayhem.

Until this nation gets back to instilling character and moral fortitude back into it's curriculum, then we will see more and more people wanting security over freedom because they can no longer trust, and that is a shame really, but it is a reality.

so that makes this shooting no big deal in your eyes?
Where do you draw this from ? He was responding to IM2, and it was appropriate because IM2 attempts to turn everything into racism when he is the biggest racist here.

Scanning of all student's back packs with a metal detector wand, and checking the student's with the walk through metal detector before entering campus, uhhh should be what everyone should agree too in these current climates of destruction and mayhem.

Every kid has a dozen metal items in their backpack/pockets. A simple scanning would not work, you would have to check each and every bag/pocket as the kids came in. The local high school has a student body of about 2500 students. All 2500 being searched before they entered the building would add at least an hour a day to the time they had to be there in order for them all to make it though and to their first class on time.

Yes the signs are highly important, and yes they are definitely tell tell signs that something is going on for sure. I think what sweetsue might be afraid of is who exactly would be searching her kid at school maybe, otherwise society is so broken due to the leftist idiot's that we see judge's who have lost their mind's, lawyer's who have gone to the dark side, school board's that have gone to the dark side, authorities who have gone to the dark side, parent's who are going along with any and everything, and kid's that are losing it, and are becoming monster's that have no check's and balances or proper up raisings any longer.

Why can't people see how the evil one has worked his way into every facet of people's lives, and what the end results are ? We have the proof, yet it escapes the most sharpest eye, because the eye's are being closed more and more and more in lust for the thing's of this world.

This boy was the result of the system gone haywire, and the finger's are pointing everywhere but where they need to be pointed, and that's the way the evil one has since set it up now. He only can do what he is allowed by us to do, and it appears that he has a huge support as is evident in the chaos and excuses being made after the fact these days.

Until this nation gets back to instilling character and moral fortitude back into it's curriculum, then we will see more and more people wanting security over freedom because they can no longer trust, and that is a shame really, but it is a reality.

I am a Christian, a parent with adult children and a current public school teacher.

You are correct about so many things here. Society is fundamentally broken, and it is a spiritual problem. In the short term however, these same people here who are screeching about how the school failed, would also lose their heads if the school searched THEIR kid's backpack. Right? Because the "government schools" have no right to do that, etc.

This is now an untenable situation. Schools cannot win. We are too fractured for public schools now, and I hate to say that but I believe it's true.

So.

What comes after public schools--for ALL the Ethan Crumbley's of the world? And there are a lot of them

Most of us gun owners, be us on the left or right, have no problem with the parents being held responsible. It is nothing to do with an attack on guns. An actual responsible gun owner has nothing to fear from this at all.
Totally responsible ? Nope, so it depends on how justice is divided up in the cases, and what the charges end up being that will determine what is being attacked, and who else is being indirectly targeted in the attack's in order to make some sort of feel good statement to the fearful that hey the government has your back. Stay tuned I guess.

Every kid has a dozen metal items in their backpack/pockets. A simple scanning would not work, you would have to check each and every bag/pocket as the kids came in. The local high school has a student body of about 2500 students. All 2500 being searched before they entered the building would add at least an hour a day to the time they had to be there in order for them all to make it though and to their first class on time.
Listen to you making excuses, and how typical it is of you...

When a safety rule is made, whether it be in a household, a school setting, a company or corporate setting, everyone bulk's or generally hates the new rule at first. The rule actually has to prove itself or it will be a failure, and it will be trashed.

So they hate it (i.e seat belts for a great example), and we all could sit here and bring up thousands upon thousand's of very good rules implemented over the years that work, but yes they were attacked and ridiculed until they we're proven to work, and began to save lives, and the results could no longer be denied.

Yes at first the student's wouldn't change their habits, and they would still be trying possibly to pack their school or personal belongings back and forth through the new check points, but quickly they would soon learn what they can carry through, and what they cannot carry through back and forth through the detector's, and even staff would learn what to look for that is safe, and begin the teaching of themselves and the student's about what can be brought through, and what can no longer be brought through.

At the state fair, thousands of patrons now have to go through the detector's, and it goes off without a hitch. Airport's are proven grounds for metal detector technology or x-ray scanners for luggage to pass through, but for some reason we don't think that our children are worth these investment's ? It's really telling about where we are at these days.

It was ILLEGAL for that kid to bring that gun into the school. What more do you want?

And why do you pretend decent people don't have a NATURAL RIGHT as defined in the Constitution to carry a defensive weapon
His Trump supporting parents dont have gun rights anymore.

I am a Christian, a parent with adult children and a current public school teacher.

You are correct about so many things here. Society is fundamentally broken, and it is a spiritual problem. In the short term however, these same people here who are screeching about how the school failed, would also lose their heads if the school searched THEIR kid's backpack. Right? Because the "government schools" have no right to do that, etc.

This is now an untenable situation. Schools cannot win. We are too fractured for public schools now, and I hate to say that but I believe it's true.

So.

What comes after public schools--for ALL the Ethan Crumbley's of the world? And there are a lot of them
What has to happen is to end "no child left behind", and end "every child gets a participation trophy" etc, because in reality no child was being left behind, and a meritocracy is what our system had allowed for in the years past, and it should have stayed the course without waver.

From cradle to grave society tries to fix what is broken, but to fix doesn't mean to allow or to create unsafe space for other's before the fix is done or can be achieved. And the method's must work or they should be rethought or reworked constantly until achieve an adequate setting again.

We must always separate things that are bad in character from good in character until we can figure out what has happened or what is going on. Putting freedom back in our system is the Godly thing to do first, otherwise if a child is showing signs of total anarchy in the class room, then the school system should be free to remove that child by forcing his or her parent's to take the child home. Then the authorities should be notified so that a social or case worker can be assigned to the case. We are talking cases that warrant such things, otherwise not all cases are equal.

Sometimes little Johnny can be dealt with by his parent's, and return to school after say a week long suspension with no further problem's if the problem was minimal, but then you have the case of the crumbly's of the nation, wherefore a case worker should have been assigned to the family, and then the kid doesn't return to school because of the severity of the problem.

Ok, so let's say that It is now in the case workers hand, and the child would then be recommended for a school for troubled kids, and not be allowed to return to the public school system for the remaining year's of his or her junior high and high school year's. Otherwise he or she has totally screwed up.

If the child quits school, then so be it. They can then find themselves working labor Jobs until decide for themselves that labor is not what they want, and therefore they pull themselves up by their boot strap's, and straighten their act up, then hopefully get their GED, and even attend college after that in their twenties let's say. Many have gone down the path, and many have sought to change, and life became new again for them after they finally broke the chains that binded them.

And if they choose to become criminal's, well we have institutions for that as well, but the main thing is that they were no longer allowed to sit next to little Maria or little Stanley in school, and destroy their education because of the chaos that little Johnny was experiencing in his mind, and in his life.

Separate by character, and by one's own action's should be a school's right in order to protect the good student's right's, and their privilege to be educated in a safe and peaceful environment. No excuses.

Of course you should keep all your guns. Now would be the worst time in America's history to not have lots of them sitting loaded all over your house!

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​
Mao had a nice second amendment plan. Some 70 million dead. How'd that work out?

1638628880183.png

Last edited:
No lectures on irresponsible parents?

No sermon on white on white crime.

Just buy metal detectors.
I’ll comment on those when instead of wanting to take all the guns libs own up to the need for school security

Thats the apples

I’m talking about the oranges which are the school board that allowed him in the school with a gun
Until measures are taken to detect that gun, then no one can be blamed for a gun being hidden somehow by a student, and it being brought on campus without ex-ray vision detection going on.

I don't have that kind of detection built into my eyes, so my other thought is this -why don't these school's have detectors after all that has happened since Columbine etc ??? People can't believe that the children are under attack like this, but then see that there is nothing done about it, and so we keep having these event's over and over again ??

Maybe the far left Democrat's (if the shoe fits wear it), look at it as a crisis that will warrant getting the guns from the good citizen's who might not go along with what the crats have waiting for them in the future ??? It's a valuable thought looking at the picture that has been painted lately, so what better place to gain the cringe worthiness of the citizen's, by not doing anything to help stop the destruction, otherwise if a bigger agenda is involved ?? Think about it folks. Connecting the dots has got to be in order, otherwise we aren't a dumb people, and it's time to wake up.

Gun detectors don't matter.

If they want a weapon, they are going to get a weapon.
You can use a freeking 3D print machine to make a damn gun, which does not register on any "metal" detector.
You can buy carbon guns that are made from carbon, which do not register on any "metal" detector.
There are even single use plastic guns that can be made.

So.........whats the difference between THESE so called "parents", and all the other so called "parents" with psychotic murderous kids that have done the same thing??

I've said it for MANY DECADES.........BLAME THE PARENTS!!!

You start throwing THEM in prison for what their underage kids do and say, then all these lazy, worthless breeders will start reigning in their psycho kids!! And possibly get the 'idea' that THEY are responsible for teaching their little abominations how to think, act, and behave like a CIVILIZED human being.

Last edited:
Until measures are taken to detect that gun, then no one can be blamed for a gun being hidden somehow by a student, and it being brought on campus without ex-ray vision detection going on.

I don't have that kind of detection built into my eyes, so my other thought is this -why don't these school's have detectors after all that has happened since Columbine etc ??? People can't believe that the children are under attack like this, but then see that there is nothing done about it, and so we keep having these event's over and over again ??

Maybe the far left Democrat's (if the shoe fits wear it), look at it as a crisis that will warrant getting the guns from the good citizen's who might not go along with what the crats have waiting for them in the future ??? It's a valuable thought looking at the picture that has been painted lately, so what better place to gain the cringe worthiness of the citizen's, by not doing anything to help stop the destruction, otherwise if a bigger agenda is involved ?? Think about it folks. Connecting the dots has got to be in order, otherwise we aren't a dumb people, and it's time to wake up.
City hall manages to keep guns out of court rooms and city council meetings

So government can do security when its their own ass thats in danger

Forum List

Back