Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw a loser flag (confederate) being carried around in the Rotunda and some of Trump's thugs were scaling the platforms set up for the inauguration, what they were doing up there might be what she is referring to...and did she actually use the words 'whites attacking'?..or are you just putting words into her mouth.

No she didn't.

I read her message in the OP.

It was words of hurt and frustration.

I'm also hurt and frustrated. I think most of the nation is hurt and frustrated.

The OP is a liar. Don't you know that? I mean, there are thousands of posts from that person which are nothing but lies year after year.

I'm surprised anyone takes that poster seriously.

She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

Proctologist7505 has officially "disagreed" with photographic and videographic EVIDENCE. :lmao:

Does it really matter?

No.

Do the right wing on this board matter?

No.

Does anything the far right post on this board matter at all?

No.

What does matter is a court of law.

The evidence will be presented in a court of law. I will be happy to see these treasonous far right jerks go to prison for their crimes.

I will also be very happy to watch the far right on this board lose it when justice is brought down full force on the treasonous rioters.

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw a loser flag (confederate) being carried around in the Rotunda and some of Trump's thugs were scaling the platforms set up for the inauguration, what they were doing up there might be what she is referring to...and did she actually use the words 'whites attacking'?..or are you just putting words into her mouth.

No she didn't.

I'm also hurt and frustrated. I think most of the nation is hurt and frustrated.

The OP is a liar. Don't you know that? I mean, there are thousands of posts from that person which are nothing but lies year after year.

Michelle is really good at playing the victim.
Even though he has zero reason to be so.
The truth is....she is a racist.....and she uses white people to get what she wants. Attacking white people.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

No she didn't.

Michelle is really good at playing the victim.
Even though he has zero reason to be so.
The truth is....she is a racist.....and she uses white people to get what she wants. Attacking white people.
LOL!!

Michelle is fucking right as rain.

She's a brainwashed stooge of Rev. Wright.
She sat her fat ass in his pews for 20 years.

You have only seen one out of context phase.. You know NOTHING about his sermons or liberation theology.. You might read Sermon on the Mount.

Wow seems there really is a war on the christian relgion.

Unlike the claims of many at fox news, it's republicans who are waging war on the christian religion.

The republicans attacked Obama and the pastor at his church in 2008 and 2012.

Now they are attacking a christian pastor who preaches at the christian church the great Martin Luther King Jr. preached at.

Just wow.

It takes a lot of hate for the christian religion to do what republicans have been doing and are now doing to the christians and their religion.

I'm not christian anymore but I respect all religion and faith.

I am sorry that republicans are attacking the christians on this board and a paster of their faith. They shouldn't do it. It's disgraceful.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

What the hell were you watching?! The first thing I saw when I tuned into the coverage was a confederate flag in the crowd... there were many of them that actually made it inside our capital. And yes gallows were set up (symbolically I hope). People wanted to hang Pence of all people.

you need to find a better news source. You’re totally misinformed

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

So you want to defend the thugs and attack Michelle Obama?

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.
So you want to ignore the fact she grossly mischaracterized, and stereotyped 10,000's of people by the actions of 2 people?
I looked at videos of the travesty. I looked through a good 7 or 8... I didn't see a single confederate flag. Until I Googled it... and then there it was.
One fucking guy.
In numerous photos and videos taken of the large crowds... showing 1000s and 1000s of people.... you don't see ONE SINGLE confederate flag.
And Michelle Obama picks out the ONE flag she sees - and portrays the entire event based on that one dude.
That is idiotic.

13 have been arrested so far. Try to keep up. The clot from Alabama had weapons, ammo and molotov cocktails. This wasn't a prank. Five people died.
But they are nonsense charges----they don't know how they got in...so legally then they were doing nothing...

While the violent few who looked like antifa-----and doing such things as tossing cops of ledges and throwing fire extinquishers aren't being arrested or even searched for. its bizarre.

They have lots of photographs of faces.. Storming the Capitol is a crime.. If you participated you will be arrested. Hopefully, they go to prison for a long time whether they are Trump followers or Antifa. People were killed during the commission of this crime. If you go to a bank robbery just to watch your robber friends, and somebody is killed.. you are still tried for bank robbery and murder.

Antifa wasn't there.

That is just a lame excuse from the right wingers.

The FBI says they are lying.

I believe the FBI.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

No she didn't.

SO... seriously... you always this full of shit?
Of her, about 3 paragraphs, a good 1/3rd of it hints about and outright states racism.
Making every fucking thing about race. It is what she does. FFS - if you don't know that, then you are not listening.
She lies about people carrying confederate flags... no... one asshole walking around with one. One moron.
Nooses... no... one guy with a noose. And that noose has exactly zero to do with racism. It is OBVIOUSLY a little statement about hanging people they perceive as stelaing an election. Race didn't have anything to do with it.

Funny... when ANTIFA/BLM burned a historic church down in Washington... not a fucking word from her.
When ANTIFA took over an area of a city, people dies, people were beaten... several statements of rape occurring... nothing!!
It is called "Selective outrage".
If she wants to be outraged she should be asking why the Capitol Police, who are under the DIRECT authority of Congress, and answer to Congress.... where the hell were the 2,300 Capitol officers???

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

What the hell were you watching?! The first thing I saw when I tuned into the coverage was a confederate flag in the crowd... there were many of them that actually made it inside our capital. And yes gallows were set up (symbolically I hope). People wanted to hang Pence of all people.

The only Confederate flag I saw was one guy inside the Capital.
Looked like a photo-op to me.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.
So you want to ignore the fact she grossly mischaracterized, and stereotyped 10,000's of people by the actions of 2 people?
I looked at videos of the travesty. I looked through a good 7 or 8... I didn't see a single confederate flag. Until I Googled it... and then there it was.
One fucking guy.
In numerous photos and videos taken of the large crowds... showing 1000s and 1000s of people.... you don't see ONE SINGLE confederate flag.
And Michelle Obama picks out the ONE flag she sees - and portrays the entire event based on that one dude.
That is idiotic.

13 have been arrested so far. Try to keep up. The clot from Alabama had weapons, ammo and molotov cocktails. This wasn't a prank. Five people died.
But they are nonsense charges----they don't know how they got in...so legally then they were doing nothing...

While the violent few who looked like antifa-----and doing such things as tossing cops of ledges and throwing fire extinquishers aren't being arrested or even searched for. its bizarre.

They have lots of photographs of faces.. Storming the Capitol is a crime.. If you participated you will be arrested. Hopefully, they go to prison for a long time whether they are Trump followers or Antifa. People were killed during the commission of this crime. If you go to a bank robbery just to watch your robber friends, and somebody is killed.. you are still tried for bank robbery and murder.

Antifa wasn't there.

I believe the FBI.

I believe the FBI as well.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Thanks for confirming what he said..

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Ok so you did see a confederate flag. You said you didn’t see any in your OP. And you’re here calling other people liars?!

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

Antifa wasn't there.

I believe the FBI.

The FBI has been trying to take down Trump for over 4 years.
I don't trust those Deep-State motherfuckers for shit.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

Antifa wasn't there.

I believe the FBI.

The FBI has been trying to take down Trump for over 4 years.
I don't trust those Deep-State motherfuckers for shit.
I'd trust them before I would you backwoods hillbilly knuckle draggers..

I am no conspiracy theorist.
But... there are so many glaring problems with what happened that I have to admit something is not right.
When something really doesn't make sense, and it should, then there is something you don't know - that would make it make sense.

Again and again...

1) There are 2,300 Capitol Officers. Say that one more time - 2,300.
2) Capitol authorities were warned by the FBI and the NYPD that there were several known security threats that were going to be there. They were warned weeks in advance about social media posts/groups about possible violence.
3) There were less officers on duty than usual, let alone on a day where CONGRESS WAS IN SESSION - AND - a planned massive protests was scheduled.
4) - And here is the real strange thing here - The Capitol Police are under the direct supervision of Congress. It's leaders are appointed by Congress.

Let that sink in.

She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

Proctologist7505 has officially "disagreed" with photographic and videographic EVIDENCE. :lmao:

Does it really matter?

No.

Do the right wing on this board matter?

No.

Does anything the far right post on this board matter at all?

No.

What does matter is a court of law.

The evidence will be presented in a court of law. I will be happy to see these treasonous far right jerks go to prison for their crimes.

I will also be very happy to watch the far right on this board lose it when justice is brought down full force on the treasonous rioters.
No babe ---things have changed

what matter is the american people DECISION......Will they allow the banana republic or are they going to fight back. We are already seeing that they are starting to fight back.

But... there are so many glaring problems with what happened that I have to admit something is not right.
When something really doesn't make sense, and it should, then there is something you don't know - that would make it make sense.

Again and again...

2) Capitol authorities were warned by the FBI and the NYPD that there were several known security threats that were going to be there. They were warned weeks in advance about social media posts/groups about possible violence.
3) There were less officers on duty than usual, let alone on a day where CONGRESS WAS IN SESSION - AND - a planned massive protests was scheduled.
4) - And here is the real strange thing here - The Capitol Police are under the direct supervision of Congress. It's leaders are appointed by Congress.

Let that sink in.
AND CONGRESS order the killer cop to shoot the protestors by his own admission he had "a talk" with the cop telling him that he had to shoot right before.......he shot. Talk about Incitement.

Again and again...

Let that sink in.
Which means anything that those cops do or don't do is the direct responsibility of Nancy Pelosi and Turtle-neck.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

That's because you are an ignorant fool and you didn't want to see them.

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
Thanks for helping to make Mudwhistles point.
It was one fucking idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
And she characterized everyone there as racist by the actions of one dude.
And you helped point that out.
Thanks
*Superbadbrutha*.....black guy.

Racist Black guys love using handles that indicate their race.
Well... you know he can't be that bright if he indeed is black, and has an Obama avatar.... I mean... that is a special kind of stupid.

Wasn't Pres. Obama a 2 term president? This coming from a Trump Humper who falls at the feet of a man who is a one and done and might be impeached or removed before he even reaches the finish line. You think you are as bright as the sun, what an idiot.
I didn't vote for Trump the first round, try again.

BS, you have Trump Humper written all ove ryou.
I have numerous post here you can see where I criticize him. You can also find plenty of post by me pointing out the absurd TDS hatred of him as well.

Post 5 of them.

Simple fact... Obama ignored black people for 8 years, because he was too busy promoting and pushing globalism and corporatism.
And you have him as an Avatar.... again... special kind of stupid.

That's BS, Pres. Obama tried to put plenty of things in place that would have helped black folks. His problem was he had a right wing Congress that fought him tooth and nail, the same right wing Senate that lost their spine when Trump came on the scene.

Forum List

Back