Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

That's because you are an ignorant fool and you didn't want to see them.

View attachment 440609

View attachment 440610

WAF idiot.
Thanks for helping to make Mudwhistles point.
It was one fucking idiot.
1 guy out of 10,000's.
And she characterized everyone there as racist by the actions of one dude.
And you helped point that out.
Thanks
*Superbadbrutha*.....black guy.

Racist Black guys love using handles that indicate their race.
Well... you know he can't be that bright if he indeed is black, and has an Obama avatar.... I mean... that is a special kind of stupid.

Wasn't Pres. Obama a 2 term president? This coming from a Trump Humper who falls at the feet of a man who is a one and done and might be impeached or removed before he even reaches the finish line. You think you are as bright as the sun, what an idiot.
I didn't vote for Trump the first round, try again.
I have numerous post here you can see where I criticize him. You can also find plenty of post by me pointing out the absurd TDS hatred of him as well.
Simple fact... Obama ignored black people for 8 years, because he was too busy promoting and pushing globalism and corporatism.
And you have him as an Avatar.... again... special kind of stupid.
Blacks will vote for any treasonous butt-reaming asswhipe shitforbrains as long as he's black.
Thank God for the Sickle Cell.

Yea how many black guys have we voted for since 1968? Oh 1, yea that is a helluva lot of black guys we have voted for. Talk about an ignorant, racist, ass eating, POS.

She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

Proctologist7505 has officially "disagreed" with photographic and videographic EVIDENCE. :lmao:

Does it really matter?

No.

Do the right wing on this board matter?

No.

Does anything the far right post on this board matter at all?

No.

What does matter is a court of law.

The evidence will be presented in a court of law. I will be happy to see these treasonous far right jerks go to prison for their crimes.

I will also be very happy to watch the far right on this board lose it when justice is brought down full force on the treasonous rioters.

It doesn't matter at all. And usually I pass right by all the "Disagrees" since they tell me nothing and waste my time. I'm just doubled over in laughter that this wag "disagrees" with tangible documentation. As if it's negotiable.

Of course, Negotiable Reality is an essential tool for self-delusionists. What's the other name for it ---- oh yeah, "alternate facts" :cuckoo:

I love the best FLOTUS in history. Michelle Obama. She has a right to feel as she does by virtue of all the racist whites throughout the history of this country.
For every racist looney there are a thousand innocent people. It must be very profitable for gimmie gummies to obfuscate the greater truth to cash in on the lesser one. A word to the wise: look out for experts who cheat the system with false narratives that arouses a pathos in your vulnerable heart because lying eyes seldom fail to locate the pocket holding your wallet when you don't even notice it.

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Isn't this the first lady who was caught on tape saying "It's only a damn flag" to her husband the former President backstage? Oh that Michelle Obama. Yep.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Isn't this the first lady who was caught on tape saying "It's only a damn flag" to her husband the former President backstage? Oh that Michelle Obama. Yep.
They made a headstone for her ancestor that they keep showing on FB....6 generations ago in 1844.....Michelle's ancestor was born a slave. And this is proof of something.....something that we already know.....that many blacks had great...great grandparents that were born slaves.......and that THEY THEMSELVES (blacks like Michelle)....were never slaves. Yet they go around acting like they still are.

Another ludicrous, fact-free, thread created by a racist, far rightwing lunatic upset that black people had the nerve to vote out their fellow racist, bigoted and authoritarian President.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So that letter in the OP was not from her ?

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

They made a headstone for her ancestor that they keep showing on FB....6 generations ago in 1844.....Michelle's ancestor was born a slave. And this is proof of something.....something that we already know.....that many blacks had great...great grandparents that were born slaves.......and that THEY THEMSELVES (blacks like Michelle)....were never slaves. Yet they go around acting like they still are.
One of the most privileged people in the history of the world is bitching about being oppressed.
She needs to be airdropped into Rwanda, parachute optional.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw the gallows. I also saw the Confederate Flags, including one that was carried through the Capitol Building itself.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw the gallows. I also saw the Confederate Flags, including one that was carried through the Capitol Building itself.
What’s wrong with a confederate battle flag?

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Would you ask me what's wrong with desecrating an American Flag?

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Someone flying a Maryland state flag is the same as desecrating an American flag?

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.
No, it's not. It's on point.

You see, bringing the Confederate Battle Flag into the US Capitol Building was and is a desecration of the Capitol because the US was at war with the Confederacy back in the early 1860s, and during that entire war, the Confederate Battle Flag was never brought into the US Capitol. In fact, I'm relatively sure that the Trump insurrection is the first and only time the Confederate Battle Flag has been inside the US Capitol Building.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

You see, bringing the Confederate Battle Flag into the US Capitol Building was and is a desecration of the Capitol because the US was at war with the Confederacy back in the early 1860s, and during that entire war, the Confederate Battle Flag was never brought into the US Capitol. In fact, I'm relatively sure that the Trump insurrection is the first and only time the Confederate Battle Flag has been inside the US Capitol Building.
The confederate battle flag represents those who fought for their states during the short lived confederacy. That is part of the legacy of those states. It does not represent an affront to the USA. The USA attacked the confederacy in an effort to recoup those states. The USA was the aggressor in that war. Therefore, the confederate battle flag, in and of itself, does not represent anything more than that.
Those who use it as a symbol of racism and those who view it exclusively as that are bigots.

LIAR!
You couldn't have missed it no matter how STUPID you pretend to be!
original.jpg

1621040079550.jpeg

confederate-flag-explainer-04.jpg

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

The confederate battle flag represents those who fought for their states during the short lived confederacy. That is part of the legacy of those states. It does not represent an affront to the USA. The USA attacked the confederacy in an effort to recoup those states. The USA was the aggressor in that war. Therefore, the confederate battle flag, in and of itself, does not represent anything more than that.
Those who use it as a symbol of racism and those who view it exclusively as that are bigots.
Nonsense. The people who love to fly the Confederate Battle Flag can make any claims they so choose, but the fact of the matter is the Confederacy waged war on the United States, and that makes the flag a desecration in the US Capitol in the same way that the Nazi Flag would be a desecration since the men who fought for both of those governments killed American soldiers who were flying the American Flag.

Perhaps you should actually read a history book. I suggest you look up Fort Sumter.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

Nonsense. The people who love to fly the Confederate Battle Flag can make any claims they so choose, but the fact of the matter is the Confederacy waged war on the United States, and that makes the flag a desecration in the US Capitol in the same way that the Nazi Flag would be a desecration since the men who fought for both of those governments killed American soldiers who were flying the American Flag.

Perhaps you should actually read a history book. I suggest you look up Fort Sumter.
Yes....Democrats flew the Confederate Battle Flag....and now they're trashing the American Flag.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

The US waged war against the confederacy. South Carolina became confederate so the union soldiers at Fort Sumter had an obligation to leave. Instead they began the aggression of the union reclaiming the confederate states. That battle flag represents the soldiers of those states. You’re a left wing racist.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Michelle Obama is a RACIST POS ....

Do NOT underestimate who these RACIST fvckers are or what their agenda is !!!

Forum List

Back