Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

So you want to defend the thugs and attack Michelle Obama?

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.
So you want to ignore the fact she grossly mischaracterized, and stereotyped 10,000's of people by the actions of 2 people?
I looked at videos of the travesty. I looked through a good 7 or 8... I didn't see a single confederate flag. Until I Googled it... and then there it was.
One fucking guy.
In numerous photos and videos taken of the large crowds... showing 1000s and 1000s of people.... you don't see ONE SINGLE confederate flag.
And Michelle Obama picks out the ONE flag she sees - and portrays the entire event based on that one dude.
That is idiotic.
And who says what the context was regarding that flag display? Again, only racists view that flag as racist.

If black people had stormed the Capitol, they would have been shot.

I wish I knew where you leftist get your crystal ball at. If it were black people and an unarmed black woman was shot dead, the riots would be continuing today only all across the country.

Ashli Babbit was a true believer.

And, unlike the incumbent, she manages to keep her clothes on in public.

She sure does.

Michelle lampshade.jpeg

Fact of the matter is nobody would want to see her with her clothes off.

She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

~~~~~~
Hmmm..., and how many hundreds were arrested and let go in the cities of Seattle, Portlnd. Minneapolis. Chicago, New York and Kenosha after they looted stores, set fires to police precients, businesses, federal buildings, churches and killed people?
In some cases, like in NYC, they just booked them and released them.

Let's make that statement more factual in that im MOST cases they were released.

Well then lets continue with making it more factual.

It just applies to certain situations. It does not apply to violent felonies or the most serious crimes. Also it does not mean that they are off the hook for the crime. It just means they do not have to post bail in order to get out of jail. Judge can set bail and the defendant can pay the bail and still be set free.

So in reality all this bill does is in certain circumstances people will not have to post bond. It
does not say they are free and will NOT be charged and face punishment. Since people can post bond and still be set free the argument for paying bond is nothing more than a incentive to show up for follow-up court hearing.

So statements that they were released is nothing but empty rhetoric as they can post bond and still be released.

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.
So you want to ignore the fact she grossly mischaracterized, and stereotyped 10,000's of people by the actions of 2 people?
I looked at videos of the travesty. I looked through a good 7 or 8... I didn't see a single confederate flag. Until I Googled it... and then there it was.
One fucking guy.
In numerous photos and videos taken of the large crowds... showing 1000s and 1000s of people.... you don't see ONE SINGLE confederate flag.
And Michelle Obama picks out the ONE flag she sees - and portrays the entire event based on that one dude.
That is idiotic.

13 have been arrested so far. Try to keep up. The clot from Alabama had weapons, ammo and molotov cocktails. This wasn't a prank. Five people died.
Deflect much?
No one is saying it wasn't a big event. No one is saying it wasn't real.
You are simply dodging the fact that one fucking guy was carrying a confederate flag, and Michelle Obama goes on a rant characterizing the entire event as race related.
That is stupid. And typical of how an actual racist thinks. Like her.

If black people had stormed the Capitol, they would have been shot.
They would still be there alive, having food and beverages and alcohol sent in to them with all the comforts having their moment in the sun. The finest bedding and linens would be shipped there with all the Prog politicians supporting them in their just cause. There would be daily briefings multiple times a day with all the Prog media in complete agreement with them. The entertainers would be in orgasmic love as they would be in a perpetual cum state as to say how privileged they are to be white while they are eating their 500 dollar dinners lamenting that the world is just not fair and they are doing something about it...........Biden will raise taxes on the lower class peons by a couple of thousand dollars for each person to make things better in moving even more money to the people who have grievances against this hateful nation.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

13 have been arrested so far. Try to keep up. The clot from Alabama had weapons, ammo and molotov cocktails. This wasn't a prank. Five people died.
But they are nonsense charges----they don't know how they got in...so legally then they were doing nothing...

While the violent few who looked like antifa-----and doing such things as tossing cops of ledges and throwing fire extinquishers aren't being arrested or even searched for. its bizarre.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

But they are nonsense charges----they don't know how they got in...so legally then they were doing nothing...

While the violent few who looked like antifa-----and doing such things as tossing cops of ledges and throwing fire extinquishers aren't being arrested or even searched for. its bizarre.

They have lots of photographs of faces.. Storming the Capitol is a crime.. If you participated you will be arrested. Hopefully, they go to prison for a long time whether they are Trump followers or Antifa. People were killed during the commission of this crime. If you go to a bank robbery just to watch your robber friends, and somebody is killed.. you are still tried for bank robbery and murder.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

They have lots of photographs of faces.. Storming the Capitol is a crime.. If you participated you will be arrested. Hopefully, they go to prison for a long time whether they are Trump followers or Antifa. People were killed during the commission of this crime. If you go to a bank robbery just to watch your robber friends, and somebody is killed.. you are still tried for bank robbery and murder.
They have actual video of certain protestors attacking cops-------which I suspect strongly are antifa----but hey the fbi aren't looking for them at all.

Cops let many of the protestors in---so most of them don't even have enough evidence for trespassing-------but watch the fascists go after them to punish for daring to protest the corrupt congress.

there certain things legitimate governments and law enforcement/das do and there is what fascist banana republics do which is what is happening now. This is only going to piss the american people off more---------

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

They have actual video of certain protestors attacking cops-------which I suspect strongly are antifa----but hey the fbi aren't looking for them at all.

You can tell they are Antifa by looking at them? Really? Wait til the FBI arrests them.. then we'll see. Trump hasn't been urging antifa to come to DC for a wild time to stop the Electoral College..

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

Cops let many of the protestors in---so most of them don't even have enough evidence for trespassing-------but watch the fascists go after them to punish for daring to protest the corrupt congress.

there certain things legitimate governments and law enforcement/das do and there is what fascist banana republics do which is what is happening now. This is only going to piss the american people off more---------

They're so F'in stupid. Blowback will be a bitch!

Micheal is ugly, stupid and Europhobic. Everyday when Micheal wakes up, it looks in the mirror and like the cockroach in Frank Kafka's The Metamorphosis short story the beast says, "Dayem that shit is ugly as fuck, maybe another nose job and weaves will do the trick but what about my body, need curves and waist and shit. Maybe a giant belt over my mid section will do the trick."

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

You can tell they are Antifa by looking at them? Really? Wait til the FBI arrests them.. then we'll see. Trump hasn't been urging antifa to come to DC for a wild time to stop the Electoral College..
What do you care? No different then the rioters for the last year. Hell, it may have been Progs anyway.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

What do you care? No different then the rioters for the last year. Hell, it may have been Progs anyway.

Mussolini encouraged his followers to attack government buildings. You support violence?

Micheal is ugly, stupid and Europhobic. Everyday when Micheal wakes up, it looks in the mirror and like the cockroach in Frank Kafka's The Metamorphosis short story the beast says, "Dayem that shit is ugly as fuck, maybe another nose job and weaves will do the trick but what about my body, need curves and waist and shit. Maybe a giant belt over my mid section will do the trick."

Who are you talking about? Who is Michael?

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

One fucking guy.
That is idiotic.

yes surade----reading body language and tattoos is a thing---------oh and surade---attacking cops is a common antifa thing----usually trump supporters don't..

Forum List

Back