Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

safe_image.php.jpg

ErKD19YXAAMqQAh.jpg

ErKD2wfXEAI_JPQ.jpg

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

She is a very angry person.

She tries her best to contain it, but it is very difficult for her to do so.

I remember that during the 8 years of the Obama administration, she would occasionally regale friendly audiences with stories about how during her life she had allegedly been mistaken by Caucasians as a servant on various occasions.

How sad that she is not more grateful for the opportunities that this country has afforded her. She lives a far more comfortable life than most other Americans.

Maybe she will now calm down a bit now that Mr. Biden will no doubt have the Obamas to the White House as guests.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw a loser flag (confederate) being carried around in the Rotunda and some of Trump's thugs were scaling the platforms set up for the inauguration, what they were doing up there might be what she is referring to...and did she actually use the words 'whites attacking'?..or are you just putting words into her mouth.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I remember that during the 8 years of the Obama administration, she would occasionally regale friendly audiences with stories about how during her life she had allegedly been mistaken by Caucasians as a servant on various occasions.

How sad that she is not more grateful for the opportunities that this country has afforded her. She lives a far more comfortable life than most other Americans.

Maybe she will now calm down a bit now that Mr. Biden will no doubt have the Obamas to the White House as guests.
Michelle was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
Her parents were pretty well-off and she went to one of the most prestigious schools in the country, held a job that paid $900k/yr....and was First Lady.
I don't see where she gets off complaining about her lot in life.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

So you want to defend the thugs and attack Michelle Obama?

There are photos of the gallows and the noose they set up and a guy parading around with a Confederate flag.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw a loser flag (confederate) being carried around in the Rotunda and some of Trump's thugs were scaling the platforms set up for the inauguration, what they were doing up there might be what she is referring to...and did she actually use the words 'whites attacking'?..or are you just putting words into her mouth.
Dude....she didn't have to say whites attacking.
She's praising a black preacher for winning a seat in the Senate....while talking about Dr MLKing..while complaining about Confederate flags and lynching.
Her claims that BLM's riots were all wonderful and peaceful.....
It's crystal clear what she meant.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

So you want to defend the thugs and attack Michelle Obama?
Nope.
I simply am attacking Michelle the fat racist.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Her parents were pretty well-off and she went to one of the most prestigious schools in the country, held a job that paid $900k/yr....and was First Lady.

Certain folks just love to complain and cry "Poor little me!"

True enough. An entitled bitch who has lived far better and gotten more out of being black than 99%
of her fellow blacks.
Or whites, for that matter. Every door has been opened for her and she is still bitter and angry.

I wonder why some people still pay attention to this privileged child.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Certain folks just love to complain and cry "Poor little me!"
Quit whining.

Another ludicrous, fact-free, thread created by a racist, far rightwing lunatic upset that black people had the nerve to vote out their fellow racist, bigoted and authoritarian President.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

This pathetically whiny apologitst-for-sedition post reminds me of a scene I watched between a woman I was dating and her son, about 8 years old.

The kid says "MO -OM!! I CAN'T FIND MY SHIRT!"

The mother replied what at first sounded silly: "Didja LOOK??"

At which point the kid replied" "NOOO"

Then I understood why she asked what she did.

So assuming you're somehow smarter than an 8-year-old, lemme ask, you.

Didja fucking LOOK??

NINTCHDBPICT000629169522-2.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000629169432.jpg

Source

There was also a noose fashioned out of camera cables that the Asshole Squad had stolen from news media trying to do their job. As to who the nooses were for:

Time to play the WillHaftawaite game --- watch the video and then deny that it exists, even while it sits there.

What was the other thing? Oh yes the flag. Guess you were too stupid to find this either.

09ed9379-298b-4cd7-87df-d3093ce1f719-AFP_AFP_8YA8KY.jpg

1610060579560.jpg

image.jpg

"Didja LOOK?"

"Noooo....."

Whelp, you're not gonna find it when your looking skills consist of

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

Last edited:
She didn't attack whites she just suggested that if BLM ( which has supporters of all color) had done the same thing then what would have happen. It is an interesting question yet the two instances can be compared.

BLM protest had full force on hand (excessive use of force) to watch over the crowd and they did not try to breach Congress or the white house. Trump supports were making threats on line to overwhelm the building. Yet the only security was the capital police. Other sources were not even there until it was to late. Trump even meet with them and urged them on. He did not urge the BLM protesters on.

She has a point and it is clearly obvious. Then again if Barr was still in charge maybe he would have handled it differently.

Still the fall out for this is not racial. Well the people with the confederate flags were probably making the wrong statement if any.

100% on the money. Given the way people of her race have been treated and especially after seeing the double standard on full display on Wednesday, she has every right to say this. An articulate, intelligent, involved, and passionate former First Lady.

Wow, Did that Bull excrement fly!!!!

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

LCLZHDHMXYU6QZ5EHJTMM6L2NU.jpg

Forum List

Back