Michelle Attacks Whites Over Capital Riots

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw the gallows. I also saw the Confederate Flags, including one that was carried through the Capitol Building itself.
What’s wrong with a confederate battle flag?
Would you ask me what's wrong with desecrating an American Flag?
Another non-sequitur.
No, it's not. It's on point.

You see, bringing the Confederate Battle Flag into the US Capitol Building was and is a desecration of the Capitol because the US was at war with the Confederacy back in the early 1860s, and during that entire war, the Confederate Battle Flag was never brought into the US Capitol. In fact, I'm relatively sure that the Trump insurrection is the first and only time the Confederate Battle Flag has been inside the US Capitol Building.
The confederate battle flag represents those who fought for their states during the short lived confederacy. That is part of the legacy of those states. It does not represent an affront to the USA. The USA attacked the confederacy in an effort to recoup those states. The USA was the aggressor in that war. Therefore, the confederate battle flag, in and of itself, does not represent anything more than that.
Those who use it as a symbol of racism and those who view it exclusively as that are bigots.
Nonsense. The people who love to fly the Confederate Battle Flag can make any claims they so choose, but the fact of the matter is the Confederacy waged war on the United States, and that makes the flag a desecration in the US Capitol in the same way that the Nazi Flag would be a desecration since the men who fought for both of those governments killed American soldiers who were flying the American Flag.

Perhaps you should actually read a history book. I suggest you look up Fort Sumter.
The US waged war against the confederacy. South Carolina became confederate so the union soldiers at Fort Sumter had an obligation to leave. Instead they began the aggression of the union reclaiming the confederate states. That battle flag represents the soldiers of those states. You’re a left wing racist.
The Union soldiers would only have an obligation to leave a federal gov't fort if and when two things were true which just so happens were NOT true.

1. The US Gov't recognized the Confederacy as the legitimate governing authority of SC.

2. The US Gov't ceded control of Ft Sumter to the Confederacy.

I love the best FLOTUS in history. Michelle Obama. She has a right to feel as she does by virtue of all the racist whites throughout the history of this country.
Michelle Obama is the most RACIST FLOTUS this Country has ever had as evidenced by he college thesis.

Your Obama Cultist Worship is meaningless !!!

Someone tell me if this racist bitch is telling the truth here. I didn't see any Confederate flags or gallows being set up.
To me....the fact that she started talking about blacks being so wonderful at the same time she's attacking whites for Wednesday's riots.....I cannot take it any other way. Michelle Obama is a stone-cold white-hating racist:

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw the gallows. I also saw the Confederate Flags, including one that was carried through the Capitol Building itself.
Another non-sequitur.

You see, bringing the Confederate Battle Flag into the US Capitol Building was and is a desecration of the Capitol because the US was at war with the Confederacy back in the early 1860s, and during that entire war, the Confederate Battle Flag was never brought into the US Capitol. In fact, I'm relatively sure that the Trump insurrection is the first and only time the Confederate Battle Flag has been inside the US Capitol Building.
The confederate battle flag represents those who fought for their states during the short lived confederacy. That is part of the legacy of those states. It does not represent an affront to the USA. The USA attacked the confederacy in an effort to recoup those states. The USA was the aggressor in that war. Therefore, the confederate battle flag, in and of itself, does not represent anything more than that.
Those who use it as a symbol of racism and those who view it exclusively as that are bigots.
Nonsense. The people who love to fly the Confederate Battle Flag can make any claims they so choose, but the fact of the matter is the Confederacy waged war on the United States, and that makes the flag a desecration in the US Capitol in the same way that the Nazi Flag would be a desecration since the men who fought for both of those governments killed American soldiers who were flying the American Flag.

Perhaps you should actually read a history book. I suggest you look up Fort Sumter.
The US waged war against the confederacy. South Carolina became confederate so the union soldiers at Fort Sumter had an obligation to leave. Instead they began the aggression of the union reclaiming the confederate states. That battle flag represents the soldiers of those states. You’re a left wing racist.
The Union soldiers would only have an obligation to leave a federal gov't fort if and when two things were true which just so happens were NOT true.

1. The US Gov't recognized the Confederacy as the legitimate governing authority of SC.

Ft Sumter was SC property. SC was no longer part of the US. The US soldiers at Ft Sumter then attacked SC.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

Ft Sumter was SC property. SC was no longer part of the US. The US soldiers at Ft Sumter then attacked SC.
Aren't you tired of being wrong?

Ownership[edit]​

Early in the nineteenth century, South Carolina had owned multiple forts, namely Fort Moultrie, Castle Pinckney, and Fort Johnson, but ceded them, along with sites for the future erection of forts, to the United States in 1805.[6]:2 The forts were of questionable military value and costly to maintain, so when asked to cede them, the state complied.[5]:103 This was not the last time that South Carolina would cede forts to the United States; on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States.[6]:4

I love the best FLOTUS in history. Michelle Obama. She has a right to feel as she does by virtue of all the racist whites throughout the history of this country.
Michelle Obama is the most RACIST FLOTUS this Country has ever had as evidenced by he college thesis.

Your Obama Cultist Worship is meaningless !!!
I think the Carters were up there.
Southern Democrat peanut producers running cheap labor in the form of dark skinned, low paying, uneducated workers.
Don't speak to us unless you're spoken to first type of attitude.

I think the Carters were up there.
Southern Democrat peanut producers running cheap labor in the form of dark skinned, low paying, uneducated workers.
Don't speak to us unless you're spoken to first type of attitude.
Maybe ...

He was a Democrat ...

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

Ownership[edit]​

Early in the nineteenth century, South Carolina had owned multiple forts, namely Fort Moultrie, Castle Pinckney, and Fort Johnson, but ceded them, along with sites for the future erection of forts, to the United States in 1805.[6]:2 The forts were of questionable military value and costly to maintain, so when asked to cede them, the state complied.[5]:103 This was not the last time that South Carolina would cede forts to the United States; on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States.[6]:4

That was before secession.

Leftist propaganda? SC wanted their property since they were no longer part of the US.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

Ownership[edit]​

It doesn't matter.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

Another non-sequitur.

Ownership[edit]​

It doesn't matter.
Per the confederate battle flag it means everything.

View attachment 440207

View attachment 440204

View attachment 440203

I saw Confederate flags. You have nothing better to do but trash Michelle Obama? How macho.. That's what lardass Trump does... He attacks women all the time,

Forum List

Back