Joe got away with it.

You know, when Suddenlink here in Amarillo got Newsmax on their cable service, I checked it out a couple of times, just to see what it was about.

There is nothing on there except far right opinion that is trying to masquerade as news reporting. Probably one of the most useless channels on television, at least, it is if you're not a far right Trump supporter. If you are a far right Trump supporter, then that is the channel for you.

Newsmax is even further right than what FOX was on it's worst day. And apparently, they take great delight in being as hateful as they can be towards the Dems.

The longest period of time that I've been able to watch that garbage channel was around 20 min, because it was some of the shoddiest reporting I've ever seen. And, I've only watched it around 4 or 5 times.

Well, here we are.......Trump was able to stir up the sediment from the bottom of the swamp and now they have the WH, House & Senate.....all the rope they need to hang themselves with. :woohoo:

The future should prove interesting. :popcorn:

Well, it's well known that there isn't a single news source on the Left.

Only propaganda.

Seriously, you'd HAVE to be an imbecile, Assclown, Moron or all of the above to trust a word that comes
out of NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC.
All of them are fake news, China puppet propaganda sites only.

The National Enquirer would be a FAR more reliable source for REAL News than any of these.

PLEASE don't tell me human beings actually take the word of any of those ????

Only propaganda.

Seriously, you'd HAVE to be an imbecile, Assclown, Moron or all of the above to trust a word that comes

The National Enquirer would be a FAR more reliable source for REAL News than any of these.

The National Enquirer has been proving itself more reliable for years-------they have been reporting political stories such as certain presidential hopeful and his love child that the globablist propagandist networks were covering up. I would trust the enquirer over any of the others that you mentioned at this point.

Only propaganda.

The National Enquirer has been proving itself more reliable for years-------they have been reporting political stories such as certain presidential hopeful and his love child that the globablist propagandist networks were covering up. I would trust the enquirer over any of the others that you mentioned at this point.

It's difficult to believe so many are suckers for the left media fake news.

Are they really THAT stupid......or just THAT evil ???

Forum List

Back