Michael Moore Announces End Of Trump Administration

What exactly is it that you like about Maxine Waters, Billo?
She's officially calling for Trumps impeachment. Is that exact enough for you?

She's even more ditsy than Pelosi and that's saying something!
Pelosi is two-faced.

Biden's had that same loopy smile since they did his hair plugs. My guess is they drilled too deep.
Biden's smile is kick-ass!

Charlie Rangel is still in Congress...how can he be before your time?
Didn't he just retire? Or was he censured? The last time I saw him, he was on the witness stand and getting trashed by everyone in the room.

From reports (see Yoko Ono) Hillary went butch years ago!
I like long hair on women.

Ted Kennedy is a bad date? Good to see another liberal who accused Mitt Romney of a "war on women" finding so much humor in a man who actually killed them!
Have you heard about the new action movie he's doing with Dick Cheney?

He gives new meaning to the word dirtbag.
shouldnt he be more concerned about losing 150 pounds before he winds up eating a 3000 calorie dinner that stops his heart?

Hillary won the popular but lost the electoral vote. If Trump wants to eat Caspian Sea beluga sturgeon caviar, drink gallons of aged Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, hot buttered lobster, truffles and sit on his ass all day long that is his prerogative like MC Hammer said in his famous song My Prerogative.
Actually, all of those things are good for your heart, except for the truffles. You wouldn't to have the Napa Valley Cabernet with caviar or lobster but hey, a Napa Valley Chardonnay would do fine.

Napa Valley Johannesburg Riesling is an excellent white wine, fruity but yet dry, that should be drank when eating seafood such as lobster.
I'd rather keep the cabernet and substitute the lobster for a big thick medium rare prime rib.
Trump likes his steak well done with ketchup, like an 8 year old.

shouldnt he be more concerned about losing 150 pounds before he winds up eating a 3000 calorie dinner that stops his heart?

Hillary won the popular but lost the electoral vote. If Trump wants to eat Caspian Sea beluga sturgeon caviar, drink gallons of aged Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, hot buttered lobster, truffles and sit on his ass all day long that is his prerogative like MC Hammer said in his famous song My Prerogative.
Actually, all of those things are good for your heart, except for the truffles. You wouldn't to have the Napa Valley Cabernet with caviar or lobster but hey, a Napa Valley Chardonnay would do fine.

Napa Valley Johannesburg Riesling is an excellent white wine, fruity but yet dry, that should be drank when eating seafood such as lobster.
I'd rather keep the cabernet and substitute the lobster for a big thick medium rare prime rib.
Your post sounds like it came from an 8 year old.

Wow, we almost went a day without some loony lefty predicting "the end" of Trump's political career.
If you think it's only the " left " predicting the downfall of this lunatic, you're sadly mistaken.
Michael Moore? I predicted it long ago. No sane person listens to him anymore.
Yeah no sane person listens to Michael anymore. That's why he has 4.7 million twitter followers.The next time you're right about something will be the first time..
4.7 million is not that many when you consider there are 10 times that many who voted for Hillary Clinton, and some of their meltdowns show just how less than sane they are.
You wanna talk sanity when you support a president who sees things that aren't there?
Writes unintelligible words and hits SEND?
Lies openly knowing he's going to get caught?
I don't think a trump supporter should ever mention sanity about anyone else.,

Wow, we almost went a day without some loony lefty predicting "the end" of Trump's political career.
If you think it's only the " left " predicting the downfall of this lunatic, you're sadly mistaken.
Yeah no sane person listens to Michael anymore. That's why he has 4.7 million twitter followers.The next time you're right about something will be the first time..
4.7 million is not that many when you consider there are 10 times that many who voted for Hillary Clinton, and some of their meltdowns show just how less than sane they are.
You wanna talk sanity when you support a president who sees things that aren't there?
Not voting for him when his opponent was Hillary Clinton, a war mongering, man hating lesbian would be insane.

Not voting for him when his opponent was Hillary Clinton, a war mongering, man hating lesbian would be insane.
Three lies in one post. Keeping your average up.

Three lies in one post. Keeping your average up.
She's also a liar. Sort of like you.

This fat pig still trying to do Trump in, bet he'll end up with a nervous breakdown...

Michael Moore Announces New Film ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Will End Trump Administration
This is his third attempt to do so. It hasn’t worked yet.

News

Trey Sanchez

Leftist filmmaker Michael Moore is adding yet another anti-Trump project to his roster and just like the others, it will fail to put even one nail in the coffin of the Trump administration.

Before the election, Moore offered his first hit piece, TrumpLand, which backfired spectacularly as it made one of the strongest cases to elect Donald Trump. In July, Moore’s Broadway show, The Terms of My Surrender, will debut a fictional tale of “a country that’s just elected a madman.” Promotional posters ask, “Can a Broadway show bring down a sitting president?” Well, if it doesn’t, and no doubt it won’t, Moore has one more chance with his next film.

Michael Moore Announces New Film ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Will End Trump Administration
Michael predicted Tramp would win when it looked like he had no chance..
Laugh at Michael at your own peril.
i'll take my chances.

HA HA.

You've lost your marbles.

By the way, how does Obama look here:

"This thread shows the difference between the political left and the political right. The right never takes their leaders to task; the left won't wait long before pulling the plug on its leaders."
You fucking morons are STILL sticking with LOSERS! How many legislative seats did you loose under BONOBO's watch? Like 1300!
You morons are still electing Pelosi/the fucking nut case Watters and anyone else who can barely get out of bed unassisted.
Keep electing them! Please!
Yeah but what do you think about the bond market and its effect on 3rd world nations?
I don't give a fuck about "third world nations". We in the 'West' have been pissing away trillions of TAX PAYER'S dollars on these shit hole countries for decades and they NEVER get any better!!!!!!!!
MOST of the 'aid' money goes directly into the pockets of the 'Presidents For Life' and their extended families.
Their 'poor' and starving are still poor and starving and always will be.
Fuck em!
They are "the white man's burden"........my ass!
These 'countries' are ruled by negroes with average IQs in the low eighties.
What do you expect?

And he can eat it anytime he wants to.
The last time you had a steak was at someone's wedding reception. HAAAAA HAAAAAA!
That garbage in the AW parking lot isn't going to sweep itself up dummy! Get back to your 'career!

Pelosi is two-faced.

Biden's had that same loopy smile since they did his hair plugs. My guess is they drilled too deep.

Didn't he just retire? Or was he censured? The last time I saw him, he was on the witness stand and getting trashed by everyone in the room.

Ted Kennedy is a bad date? Good to see another liberal who accused Mitt Romney of a "war on women" finding so much humor in a man who actually killed them!

So you're OK with Maxine being an idiot...as long as she calls for Trump's impeachment?

Pelosi is not only two faced...she's as soft as a sneaker full of puppy shit!

I get the same goofy smile as Biden when I've had one too many cocktails, Billo! Just sayin...

Charlie Rangel is still in Congress and he's still as sleazy as he's ever been...but liberals don't seem to care about that when they go to the polls. The fact that he won reelection says VOLUMES about the Democratic Party these days!

You and Hillary seem to have much in common, Billo! She likes long hair on women as well!

As for Ted Kennedy? The old saying on Cape Cod was that you could tell when Teddy was back in town when you found empty bottles of tequila on your lawn and your mail box laying on the ground after someone ran it over!

Pelosi is two-faced.

So you're OK with Maxine being an idiot...as long as she calls for Trump's impeachment?

I get the same goofy smile as Biden when I've had one too many cocktails, Billo! Just sayin...

Charlie Rangel is still in Congress and he's still as sleazy as he's ever been...but liberals don't seem to care about that when they go to the polls. The fact that he won reelection says VOLUMES about the Democratic Party these days!

You and Hillary seem to have much in common, Billo! She likes long hair on women as well!

As for Ted Kennedy? The old saying on Cape Cod was that you could tell when Teddy was back in town when you found empty bottles of tequila on your lawn and your mail box laying on the ground after someone ran it over!
Pelosi was a far more effective speaker than any more recent one.

Pelosi is two-faced.

Pelosi was a far more effective speaker than any more recent one.

Does that mean she's not a ditz, Junky? Let's be honest here...when you're the Speaker and you have a large majority in the House...it's hard NOT to be effective because the other side can't block anything you do! So let's look at what Nancy accomplished with that large majority. She passed the Obama Stimulus...something that she assured us would create hundreds of thousand shovel ready jobs. She also passed ObamaCare...something that she assured us would lower healthcare costs.

So how would you rate her "effectiveness" on either of those bills?

I don't give a fuck about "third world nations". We in the 'West' have been pissing away trillions of TAX PAYER'S dollars on these shit hole countries for decades and they NEVER get any better!!!!!!!!
MOST of the 'aid' money goes directly into the pockets of the 'Presidents For Life' and their extended families.
Their 'poor' and starving are still poor and starving and always will be.
Fuck em!
They are "the white man's burden"........my ass!
These 'countries' are ruled by negroes with average IQs in the low eighties.
What do you expect?
This bullshit war on terror has cost US taxpayers over $5 trillion and we haven't got shit back for that investment. Nothing. I don't see you bitching about that.

Nor do I see you bitching about Trump pocketing the money from his sons charity golf tournament.

You've lost your marbles.

By the way, how does Obama look here:

You do know that unreasonable is quite rabid and a waste of time...

Michael Moore launches TrumpiLeaks whistleblowing site
Film-maker urges anyone with information about the Trump administration to securely share it ‘in the name of protecting the United States from tyranny’

Michael Moore launches TrumpiLeaks whistleblowing site

This fat pig still trying to do Trump in, bet he'll end up with a nervous breakdown...

This is his third attempt to do so. It hasn’t worked yet.

News

Trey Sanchez

Leftist filmmaker Michael Moore is adding yet another anti-Trump project to his roster and just like the others, it will fail to put even one nail in the coffin of the Trump administration.

Before the election, Moore offered his first hit piece, TrumpLand, which backfired spectacularly as it made one of the strongest cases to elect Donald Trump. In July, Moore’s Broadway show, The Terms of My Surrender, will debut a fictional tale of “a country that’s just elected a madman.” Promotional posters ask, “Can a Broadway show bring down a sitting president?” Well, if it doesn’t, and no doubt it won’t, Moore has one more chance with his next film.

That guarantees 8 years of Trump. Do the leftists still consider Moore a relevant person?

Forum List

Back