'I’m deadly serious': Michael Moore doubles down on his prediction of a blue 'tsunami' in the midterms

Lol, I support not having a retarded fascist like you telling me what I can and can not do.
This is what Democrats will say when they go full blown pedo.

Democrats be like... I can have sex with kids as long as the parents are cool with it. Don't tell me what I can and can't do fascist...

This is what Democrats will say when they go full blown pedo.

Democrats be like... I can have sex with kids as long as the parents are cool with it. Don't tell me what I can and can't do fascist...
Lol, you are a retard. No one is saying that but your retarded fascist ass is always telling us you should decide what we can or can not do. A retard like you will never control what I do.

Abortion is a big reason. If not, pro choice women are sheep. If they vote like we expect, you guys screwed yourselves with that issue. Inflation would have been the only issue and you would have taken back the House and Senate. Now you may take back neither. Certainly your numbers won't be as good because of that issue.

Just look at Kansas. Very red state. Women showed up to vote pro choice. Told you so.
Nope

Lol, you are a retard. No one is saying that but your retarded fascist ass is always telling us you should decide what we can or can not do. A retard like you will never control what I do.
I would tend to agree that there's no way parents would ever say the things he posted. That said, 15 years ago I would have said the same thing if someone said Parents would one day allow a doctor to cut their daughter's breast buds out before she hit puberty or for them to give their kids life altering drugs that cause irreversible damage to their child. So there's that.

Except for a few sicko Feminazis nobody gives a shit that the Supreme Court overturned RvW to the point of that affecting how they vote.

Of course the sicko Feminazis were never not going to vote Democrat.

I would tend to agree that there's no way parents would ever say the things he posted. That said, 15 years ago I would have said the same thing if someone said Parents would one day allow a doctor to cut their daughter's breast buds out before she hit puberty or for them to give their kids life altering drugs that cause irreversible damage to their child. So there's that.
Never met anyone that did such a thing. I know this if they are parents they must be hetero kinda the way that sort of thing works. No parent would arbitrarily decide such a radical action. Radical circumstances create radical decisions. You and I are on the outside looking in. Those buried in the situation are more informed than you and I. Furthermore a doctor would have to be consulted. Doctors do not make radical decisions unless there are radical circumstances. I have no understanding of this situation who am I to decide. Who are you to decide. Better to let the people buried in a radical circumstance make the decision. They are the ones that pay the consequences. There are people with severe mental issues. The treatment for these issues appears radical to me how ever in extreme cases evidently these treatments are necessary. Where do we draw a line on making choices for other people? We Wana tell people they can not be gay? You have to sleep with thus person or another? What if people came into power that unequivocally proved we were over populated? They then decided we must take on a gay lover? This sort of control I do not want exerted over me. So I do not try and exert that control over others. A sex change sure seems radical to me. From the outside looking in it seems as though they should have to wait till they are 18. How ever there have been studies that most our life long scars are formed from childhood through teenage years. Maybe the pain these people feel make such a radical move necessary. I don't know. Not an expert nor can I relate in any way shape or form. Better to let those intimate with the situation make that decision.

Never met anyone that did such a thing. I know this if they are parents they must be hetero kinda the way that sort of thing works. No parent would arbitrarily decide such a radical action. Radical circumstances create radical decisions. You and I are on the outside looking in. Those buried in the situation are more informed than you and I. Furthermore a doctor would have to be consulted. Doctors do not make radical decisions unless there are radical circumstances. I have no understanding of this situation who am I to decide. Who are you to decide. Better to let the people buried in a radical circumstance make the decision. They are the ones that pay the consequences. There are people with severe mental issues. The treatment for these issues appears radical to me how ever in extreme cases evidently these treatments are necessary. Where do we draw a line on making choices for other people? We Wana tell people they can not be gay? You have to sleep with thus person or another? What if people came into power that unequivocally proved we were over populated? They then decided we must take on a gay lover? This sort of control I do not want exerted over me. So I do not try and exert that control over others. A sex change sure seems radical to me. From the outside looking in it seems as though they should have to wait till they are 18. How ever there have been studies that most our life long scars are formed from childhood through teenage years. Maybe the pain these people feel make such a radical move necessary. I don't know. Not an expert nor can I relate in any way shape or form. Better to let those intimate with the situation make that decision.
15 years ago, regardless of the situation no one was chopping the breasts off a minor for cosmetic reasons. No one was giving prepubescent boys chemical castration drugs. Have we seen teenage suicides drop because of this treatment? The answer of course is no. So that begs the question are we fixing a problem or was a problem created that we then came up with a "fix" for.

15 years ago, regardless of the situation no one was chopping the breasts off a minor for cosmetic reasons. No one was giving prepubescent boys chemical castration drugs. Have we seen teenage suicides drop because of this treatment? The answer of course is no. So that begs the question are we fixing a problem or was a problem created that we then came up with a "fix" for.
Don't know not something I track. I know suicide was up during the whole covid thing. I can't claim to know whether there were sex change surgeries nor the number 15 years ago. This is a situation I can not relate to. It does not effect me. Can't say how many there are now. Don't know what process has to be gone through to get one. It certainly is not an issue of great discussion amongst democrats. The normal democrat view is just stay the hell out of my decision making process. The average democrat has no interest in gun control either. I don't make voting decisions based on fringe issues that effect next to no one. My guess that sex change surgery effects significantly less than one percent of the population. It is pretty much a no issue to me. We have bigger fish to fry. I will support the party that wants to regulate my decisions the least. The party that wants to build more schools and less prisons.

Don't know not something I track. I know suicide was up during the whole covid thing. I can't claim to know whether there were sex change surgeries nor the number 15 years ago. This is a situation I can not relate to. It does not effect me. Can't say how many there are now. Don't know what process has to be gone through to get one. It certainly is not an issue of great discussion amongst democrats. The normal democrat view is just stay the hell out of my decision making process. The average democrat has no interest in gun control either. I don't make voting decisions based on fringe issues that effect next to no one. My guess that sex change surgery effects significantly less than one percent of the population. It is pretty much a no issue to me. We have bigger fish to fry. I will support the party that wants to regulate my decisions the least. The party that wants to build more schools and less prisons.
You dont know if there were sex change surgeries on minors 10 years ago? Really? Here let me clue you in. No there were not. And suicide rates are going to opposite way we would expect with this "treatment" (aka abuse/butchery). One of the leading causes of suicide among teenagers is lack of self esteem. I wonder what would happen if we started telling teenagers and younger that any time they feel awkward that they are correct and their body is all fucked up and needs major surgery to be corrected.

You dont know if there were sex change surgeries on minors 10 years ago? Really? Here let me clue you in. No there were not. And suicide rates are going to opposite way we would expect with this "treatment" (aka abuse/butchery). One of the leading causes of suicide among teenagers is lack of self esteem. I wonder what would happen if we started telling teenagers and younger that any time they feel awkward that they are correct and their body is all fucked up and needs major surgery to be corrected.
Lol. Well ya let's be retarded and base my votes on something that effects 9000 out of 330 million people. Lol. Ya that sounds smart. Ya I looked it up and yes I don't sit around worrying about sex change surgeries. Again does not effect me but then again I am not a control freak retard fascist that wants to dictate the decisions of what ever 9000 divided by 330 million works out to be. Ya ,make that your primary concern. This effects a very small fraction of people . But ya you wanna sit around worrying about shit that does not effect you and has about the same likely hood of being struck by lightning. Sure more power to ya. It's a great use of your time. Lol hilarious

Maybe Moore knows that Dimm's have the mass mail-in balloting scam down to a science!
Even all Eurotrash countries did away with it. If nothing changes, duhh, then nothing changes.

Lol. Well ya let's be retarded and base my votes on something that effects 9000 out of 330 million people. Lol. Ya that sounds smart. Ya I looked it up and yes I don't sit around worrying about sex change surgeries. Again does not effect me but then again I am not a control freak retard fascist that wants to dictate the decisions of what ever 9000 divided by 330 million works out to be. Ya ,make that your primary concern. This effects a very small fraction of people . But ya you wanna sit around worrying about shit that does not effect you and has about the same likely hood of being struck by lightning. Sure more power to ya. It's a great use of your time. Lol hilarious
We aren’t talking about adults here we are talking about children. Are you fine with pedophilia? It doesn’t effect you. How about murder as long as they arent killing you? Where do you draw the line exactly? Outlawing the mutilation of children isnt fascist.

We aren’t talking about adults here we are talking about children. Are you fine with pedophilia? It doesn’t effect you. How about murder as long as they arent killing you? Where do you draw the line exactly? Outlawing the mutilation of children isnt fascist.
Lol, sex change and pedophilia are two different things lol. Hilarious

Nope

Nope

U.S. economy likely grew a lot last quarter. Most people didn’t notice.​

Trump can't fix inflation or the war in Russia. We saw at the end of his presidency it was an administration in way over it's head. Republicans can't fix inflation. Republicans waged a war against women. Sorry

We had I believe 2.9% growth. Most people don't want Trump back. Or the nuts like him. Hershel Walker. LOL. Election deniers running for office. It was like when we got tea bagged in the 2000's remember that?

The problem here is that no matter how many times he repeats himself his own personal history ruins his credibility.

Moore is not a knowledgeable or astute political analyst.

Micheal Moore has beern predicting election outcomes since the eghties and has been right ONCE. That was Trump winning in 2016

Every other analisys and prediction he has made for the past forty years has been wrong. In fact he has been idiotically wrong and is an epic falure at political analysis.

If you want to know the outcome of any election ahead of time bet on the opposite of what the bloated warthog moore predicts.

Lol, I support not having a retarded fascist like you telling me what I can and can not do.
So it makes you angry that you arent allowed to groom children and all the other weird sexual stuff your party is constantly doing with children?

Forum List

Back