'I’m deadly serious': Michael Moore doubles down on his prediction of a blue 'tsunami' in the midterms

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Mr. Moore falling into a swimming pool would cause a "tsunami".

During the 2016 presidential election, liberal filmmaker/activist Michael Moore had a prediction that Democratic strategists didn’t like one bit. Moore predicted that New York City real estate mogul turned far-right politician Donald Trump would defeat Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, winning Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin — a prediction that proved to be spot on.

Now, in the 2022 midterms, Moore has a prediction that flies in the face of what many pundits have been predicting: He believes that voters, furious because the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, will bring about a massive blue “tsunami.”

If you vote for and support Democrats you are supporting child sex changes and child drag shows.

Soon Democrats will say things like, if their kid wants to have sex with an adult and the parents are okay with it, then they support it.

Abortion is a big reason. If not, pro choice women are sheep. If they vote like we expect, you guys screwed yourselves with that issue. Inflation would have been the only issue and you would have taken back the House and Senate. Now you may take back neither. Certainly your numbers won't be as good because of that issue.

Just look at Kansas. Very red state. Women showed up to vote pro choice. Told you so.

If you vote for and support Democrats you are supporting child sex changes and child drag shows.

Soon Democrats will say things like, if their kid wants to have sex with an adult and the parents are okay with it, then they support it.

I'm going to walk around talking like a chinese person. If anyone gets offended I'm going to say, "but this is how I feel inside"

Abortion is a big reason. If not, pro choice women are sheep. If they vote like we expect, you guys screwed yourselves with that issue. Inflation would have been the only issue and you would have taken back the House and Senate. Now you may take back neither. Certainly your numbers won't be as good because of that issue.

Just look at Kansas. Very red state. Women showed up to vote pro choice. Told you so.
Baby murder isn't as popular as the Moloch shills here would have you believe.

Do you support abortion up to the moment of birth?

I don't think there's much question that if overturning Roe had not come along right now, the red tsunami would have likely been historic, and almost a certainty the GOP would take both the House and Senate. As it is, there is still reason for the GOP to be optimistic that they will take the House at least.

Baby murder isn't as popular as the Moloch shills here would have you believe.

Do you support abortion up to the moment of birth?
Yes. I don't want to raise a severely retarded or mongaloid human for the rest of my or it's life.

And besides. This is between the mom and doctor. You've politicized this. Stop it.

Forum List

Back