Kamala Harris drops an f-bomb

Frankenstein

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2022
Such a classy lady,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not! Seriously your young ladies should look up to her, she will teach them to sleep their way to the top
“We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that f‑‑‑ing door down,”

Such a classy lady,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not! Seriously your young ladies should look up to her, she will teach them to sleep their way to the top
“We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that f‑‑‑ing door down,”
Just trying to appeal to her base.

Maybe she should beat up some Jews next time to help energize her base more.

She's so fucking awkward when she's not on her knees.

It's hard to believe something could bring down the Pedo ticket, but there it is.

And these are the people who cheer trump when he drops F bombs and other cuss words during his speeches.

I dunno, she gets off her knees or off her back and the 85 IQ slides another 10 points and the incoherent nonsense becomes even more comical. The cackle is supposed to hide that illiterate fuckery but it just makes it worse.

kamala jizz 33.jpg

Yes, indeed, the adults are in charge. And indeed, the Biden junta has returned dignity to the White House.

Elsewhere, it is raining $50 bills.

Word salad below.

We are not governed by serious people.
Our VP, Kamala Harris, decided in her head that she should be edgy and hip by dropping the F-bomb at Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies legislative summit.
Yes, seriously.

Excuse my language! HAHAHA!

article-66424657a071b.gif

Half the lib loons in here constantly post pictures of people spitting liquids. Children think that is so off the wall and funny which is why the very few thinkers here are constantly going up against children and socially undeveloped

Last edited:
I am certainly not offended by the F-bomb. It would be the height of hypocrisy to pretend, I was.
But, I have despised that cackle, as much a Hillary's, since the first time I heard it, after she was brought in, to secure the black vote.

We have to know that sometimes people will open the door for you and leave it open. Sometimes they won’t, and then you need to kick that fucking door down.”

Do you realize we don’t get our panties in a wad anymore when someone says fuck?

Forum List

Back