Michael Moore Announces End Of Trump Administration

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
This fat pig still trying to do Trump in, bet he'll end up with a nervous breakdown...

Michael Moore Announces New Film ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Will End Trump Administration
This is his third attempt to do so. It hasn’t worked yet.

News

Trey Sanchez

Leftist filmmaker Michael Moore is adding yet another anti-Trump project to his roster and just like the others, it will fail to put even one nail in the coffin of the Trump administration.

Before the election, Moore offered his first hit piece, TrumpLand, which backfired spectacularly as it made one of the strongest cases to elect Donald Trump. In July, Moore’s Broadway show, The Terms of My Surrender, will debut a fictional tale of “a country that’s just elected a madman.” Promotional posters ask, “Can a Broadway show bring down a sitting president?” Well, if it doesn’t, and no doubt it won’t, Moore has one more chance with his next film.

Michael Moore Announces New Film ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Will End Trump Administration

Wow, we almost went a day without some loony lefty predicting "the end" of Trump's political career.

Can a Broadway show bring down a sitting president?

'Our American Cousin' certainly didn't help Lincoln's administration.

hith-10-things-lincoln-assassination-E.jpeg

'Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?'

He gives new meaning to the word dirtbag.
shouldnt he be more concerned about losing 150 pounds before he winds up eating a 3000 calorie dinner that stops his heart?

Hillary won the popular but lost the electoral vote. If Trump wants to eat Caspian Sea beluga sturgeon caviar, drink gallons of aged Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, hot buttered lobster, truffles and sit on his ass all day long that is his prerogative like MC Hammer said in his famous song My Prerogative.

Last edited:
This fat pig still trying to do Trump in, bet he'll end up with a nervous breakdown...

News

Trey Sanchez

Leftist filmmaker Michael Moore is adding yet another anti-Trump project to his roster and just like the others, it will fail to put even one nail in the coffin of the Trump administration.

Before the election, Moore offered his first hit piece, TrumpLand, which backfired spectacularly as it made one of the strongest cases to elect Donald Trump. In July, Moore’s Broadway show, The Terms of My Surrender, will debut a fictional tale of “a country that’s just elected a madman.” Promotional posters ask, “Can a Broadway show bring down a sitting president?” Well, if it doesn’t, and no doubt it won’t, Moore has one more chance with his next film.

"This fat pig" Trump is getting fatter and fatter. He's a fat pig as well.

News

Trey Sanchez

GM Chairman of the Board, Roger Smith was the one who put Michael Moore on his quest for who knows what but Michael Moore is a multi multi multi millionaire made wealthy by people who believe his tripe.

shouldnt he be more concerned about losing 150 pounds before he winds up eating a 3000 calorie dinner that stops his heart?

Hillary won the popular but lost the electoral vote. If Trump wants to eat Caspian Sea beluga sturgeon caviar, drink gallons of aged Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, hot buttered lobster, truffles and sit on his ass all day long that is his prerogative like MC Hammer said in his famous song My Prerogative.
Actually, all of those things are good for your heart, except for the truffles. You wouldn't to have the Napa Valley Cabernet with caviar or lobster but hey, a Napa Valley Chardonnay would do fine.

News

Trey Sanchez

GM Chairman of the Board, Roger Smith was the one who put Michael Moore on his quest for who knows what but Michael Moore is a multi multi multi millionaire made wealthy by people who believe his tripe.
The same can be said for Trump.;"is a multi multi multi millionaire made wealthy by people who believe his tripe." He can't do the same BS as president, which will be his downfall, already in progress.

Actually, all of those things are good for your heart, except for the truffles. You wouldn't to have the Napa Valley Cabernet with caviar or lobster but hey, a Napa Valley Chardonnay would do fine.

Napa Valley Johannesburg Riesling is an excellent white wine, fruity but yet dry, that should be drank when eating seafood such as lobster.

Napa Valley Johannesburg Riesling is an excellent white wine, fruity but yet dry, that should be drank when eating seafood such as lobster.
I'd rather keep the cabernet and substitute the lobster for a big thick medium rare prime rib.

Um.............that was Bobby Brown, not MC Hammer.

This thread shows the difference between the political left and the political right. The right never takes their leaders to task; the left won't wait long before pulling the plug on its leaders.

There is nothing Trump can do the right will not support. Compromising our national security, obstruction of justice, lying to the country, etc., are all fine with the political right. There is no line Trump can cross, as was in the case with George Bush, that will spark outrage and condemnation from the right.

We've seen this before through 8 years of Bush43. Starting illegal wars of aggression, torturing people, lying to the country, etc., and all you hear from the right is crickets. Then, just like now, you get silence.

The left, on the other hand, WILL speak out against its leaders when they stray off coarse or do something un-American. Only 18 months into Obama's first term, the left starting withdrawing its support for his policies. You didn't see the right do that with Bush and you won't them do that with Trump.

No matter how much incompetence Michael Moore shows Donald Trump to be as President, the right will continue to support his incompetence until the cows come home, no matter how destructive to the country he becomes. For they have chosen party over country.

Um.............that was Bobby Brown, not MC Hammer.

Bobby Brown and MC Hammer squandered their millions and both are good dancers. Who is the better dancer, Bobby Brown or MC Hammer?

Bobby Brown and MC Hammer squandered their millions and both are good dancers. Who is the better dancer Bobby Brown or MC Hammer?
Bobby wasn't a fake, Hammer was. Plus, Bobby had Whitney.

I never could dance but wish I could. Who was the better dancer, Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly?

edit: My first wife's mother was second cousin to Ginger Rogers.

Last edited:
This thread shows the difference between the political left and the political right. The right never takes their leaders to task; the left won't wait long before pulling the plug on its leaders.

There is nothing Trump can do the right will not support. Compromising our national security, obstruction of justice, lying to the country, etc., are all fine with the political right. There is no line Trump can cross, as was in the case with George Bush, that will spark outrage and condemnation from the right.

We've seen this before through 8 years of Bush43. Starting illegal wars of aggression, torturing people, lying to the country, etc., and all you hear from the right is crickets. Then, just like now, you get silence.

The left, on the other hand, WILL speak out against its leaders when they stray off coarse or do something un-American. Only 18 months into Obama's first term, the left starting withdrawing its support for his policies. You didn't see the right do that with Bush and you won't them do that with Trump.

No matter how much incompetence Michael Moore shows Donald Trump to be as President, the right will continue to support his incompetence until the cows come home, no matter how destructive to the country he becomes. For they have chosen party over country.

Wow, you are really delusional. The leftists are calling for Trump's assassination, crying, whining and suffering from massive Trump derangement syndrome. They are still supporting Hillary after everything she did wrong.

Meanwhile, Trump is criticized by plenty of his supporters. Most took issues with his Syria strike, and now even Ann Coulter, his vocal supporter, lands some criticism.

Of course, leftists always project, this post tells it all. Primarily you would LIKE if republicans didn't support him over complete NONSENSE, regurgitated by a very fat person. That's not going to happen, Trump was chosen to defeat idiots like you and that's much more important than some minor flaw to anyone worth his salt. Now, go be a good CNN drone.

News

Trey Sanchez

I believe it the day he stops eating jelly donuts.

I'd rather keep the cabernet and substitute the lobster for a big thick medium rare prime rib.
i really feel sorry for all of those men who unfortunatley were in an adjacent stall of Micheal Moores. it must of felt like inhaling a skunk.

Forum List

Back