'I’m deadly serious': Michael Moore doubles down on his prediction of a blue 'tsunami' in the midterms

So it makes you angry that you arent allowed to groom children and all the other weird sexual stuff your party is constantly doing with children?
It must be this. At a young age, kids can be mean. So teachers want to teach the kids that some kids are "different". And that's not a reason to bully them.

Or billy may have 2 mommy's. That's hot.

It must be this. At a young age, kids can be mean. So teachers want to teach the kids that some kids are "different". And that's not a reason to bully them.

Or billy may have 2 mommy's. That's hot.
Whats with the trans strip shows? Why do democrats INSIST on having young children dance in their underwear for adults? You people are fucking weird. :cuckoo:

I am not predicting a tsunami, however the early turnout suggests Democrats could hold Congress. Many states are experiencing high voter turnout. That is not good news for Republicans and one Republican consultant in Georgia admits this. Also generic polls do not factor in actual candidates. For example, polls suggest that Boebert could lose her seat.

I am not predicting a tsunami, however the early turnout suggests Democrats could hold Congress. Many states are experiencing high voter turnout. That is not good news for Republicans and one Republican consultant in Georgia admits this. Also generic polls do not factor in actual candidates. For example, polls suggest that Boebert could lose her seat.
Its going to be a blowout.

Thanks for admitting you don’t watch the news.
The early voting shows a tsunami of Red votes.

If you vote for and support Democrats you are supporting child sex changes and child drag shows.

Soon Democrats will say things like, if their kid wants to have sex with an adult and the parents are okay with it, then they support it.
No enemy democrat would say that. If parent's aren't okay with that. Take the children and put the terrorist parent's in prison.

If you vote for and support Democrats you are supporting child sex changes and child drag shows.

Soon Democrats will say things like, if their kid wants to have sex with an adult and the parents are okay with it, then they support it.
and pro death,

so early turnout is the final vote? I'm laughing at you.

I think Democrats should just listen to Michael Moore and stay home on election day.
They certainly should take advantage of the special day we set aside for them on Saturday after all those icky Republicans vote. That way they can have the whole place to themselves.

They certainly should take advantage of the special day we set aside for them on Saturday after all those icky Republicans vote. That way they can have the whole place to themselves.
I thought it was those who showed up at 2:00am to print the exact number of fraudulent ballots to actually get the wins.

No enemy democrat would say that. If parent's aren't okay with that. Take the children and put the terrorist parent's in prison.
Democrats do say this. Democrats here say Pedo Peter can sniff and grope all the little girls he wants to as long as the parents don't complain.

Democrats support child sex change operations, what you should ask is what else they'll support in time.

Last edited:
Yes. I don't want to raise a severely retarded or mongaloid human for the rest of my or it's life.

And besides. This is between the mom and doctor. You've politicized this. Stop it.
Are you claiming all fetus have some kind of birth defect ?

Thanks for admitting you don’t watch the news.
The early voting shows a tsunami of Red votes.
Thanks for trying.^^^^^
You are not real good with predictions, huh!

I suppose that 50-50 Senate Still constitutes a 'tsunami' in your partisan view.
Squeaking out the House, when a 60 vote swing was predicted, I'd call that a 'trickle.'

Get better, Improve your Game, cuz your c-team at best.

Thanks for trying.^^^^^
You are not real good with predictions, huh!

I suppose that 50-50 Senate Still constitutes a 'tsunami' in your partisan view.
Squeaking out the House, when a 60 vote swing was predicted, I'd call that a 'trickle.'

Get better, Improve your Game, cuz your c-team at best.
I am well aware that Limousine Liberals such as yourself who live behind walls or gates don't mind criminals running wild amongst the poorer folks.
That makes you a pos.

I am well aware that Limousine Liberals such as yourself who live behind walls or gates don't mind criminals running wild amongst the poorer folks.
That makes you a pos.
Geez, that ^^^^ came out of nowhere.
Nice Red Herring.

Forum List

Back