Michael Flynn case

[
I told you Dimwingers Flynn would walk.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
Yeah, try to explain it.

who will appeal? Both the defense and prosecution have dropped the case, Gomer.
A judge sitting in a criminal court case is not bound by what the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to do, dumbass.
What about a higher court?

And you avoided the question.....who would appeal?
The judge should appeal. Sullivan has the right to inquire about the reasons the case against Flynn was dropped.

Am I missing something? did he actually do Nothing wrong? the whole thing was made up? find that difficult to believe, maybe its me, just hoping there is some honesty left in our government.

Government coerced a confession from Flynn by bankrupting the guy with legal bills, he lost his house, and threatened to go after his kids. Shockingly corrupt behavior by the FBI and DOJ. Flynn isn't some drug smuggling crime boss he's a General who served our country with distinction.

Am I missing something? did he actually do Nothing wrong? the whole thing was made up? find that difficult to believe, maybe its me, just hoping there is some honesty left in our government.
The whole thing was made up by Peter Stzrok who detailed his efforts in writing. Flynn's lawyers had all the written memos, letters and emails. This includes telling Pence that Flynn had lied to him.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
Yeah, try to explain it.

A judge sitting in a criminal court case is not bound by what the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to do, dumbass.

The judge should appeal. Sullivan has the right to inquire about the reasons the case against Flynn was dropped.
You mean Sullivan didn't read the 38 page ruling? Why not? All the reasons are there.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

Link to what gives a judge the right to appeal a case that has been dropped?

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

I doubt Sullivan will appeal. This isn’t his fight. I think the next step is Congress sending subpoenas to everyone involved.

Nixon's Administration is going to look like child's play after this Administration is done.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

I doubt Sullivan will appeal. This isn’t his fight. I think the next step is Congress sending subpoenas to everyone involved.
Congress? Yeah, sick Schifferbrains on him. :iyfyus.jpg:

Bring on the lawsuits!

Because you have crooked judges. When Democrats take over, they should re-open the investigation Trump claims to be the law and order President. Apparently that does not cover Trump's pals.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

Congress spent lots of time asking Comey and Lynch about Clinton’s investigations. I don’t see why that should be any different now.

Bring on the lawsuits!

I was just coming here to post this.
:laugh:

It's not over yet, but this is a good sign. Enough of this political prosecution bullshit. We are not a banana republic.
Hoe are we not a banana republic
/----/ Who you calling a Hoe?

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

Congress spent lots of time asking Comey and Lynch about Clinton’s investigations. I don’t see why that should be any different now.
So Congress should investigate the investigators for their bullshit railroading of Flynn.

I agree.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

So Congress should investigate the investigators for their bullshit railroading of Flynn.

I agree.
They are being investigated by Durham.

Bring on the lawsuits!

I was just coming here to post this.
:laugh:

It's not over yet, but this is a good sign. Enough of this political prosecution bullshit. We are not a banana republic.

Sullivan may find himself facing contempt charges and possible disbarment if he keeps screwing around. Sidney Powell isn't going to sit on her hands till July 28th.

Bring on the lawsuits!

And with previous precedents and the recent supreme court ruling, they will have no choice but of uphold the ruling by the 3 judge panel. Should they fail to do so, the supremes will bitch slap the whole bunch.

Forum List

Back