Michael Flynn case

I told you Dimwingers Flynn would walk.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision is most likely will be appealed to be heard en blanc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
You mean en banc?

What do you think is going to happen when this is heard en banc? A different result? On what grounds? Do tell.

Bring on the lawsuits!

I was just coming here to post this.
:laugh:

It's not over yet, but this is a good sign. Enough of this political prosecution bullshit. We are not a banana republic.
Hoe are we not a banana republic

You'll have to move your banana stand to some other corner.
Banana republic have people voting for senile fools

Ain't that the truth.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
Sullivan could be sanctioned for filing a frivolous appeal too. The ruling is 38 pages long backed up by hundreds of memos in great detail exactly how Flynn's case was fabricated.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision is most likely will be appealed to be heard en blanc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
You mean en banc?

What do you think is going to happen when this is heard en banc? A different result? On what grounds? Do tell.

Ouch! You kicked him right in the gash. He's got to check with mommy for a comeback....

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.
Yeah, try to explain it.

who will appeal? Both the defense and prosecution have dropped the case, Gomer.

Bring on the lawsuits!

You mean en banc?

“Blanc” means white........he is clearly a racist.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

A judge sitting in a criminal court case is not bound by what the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to do, dumbass.

[

Bring on the lawsuits!

Yeah, try to explain it.

A judge sitting in a criminal court case is not bound by what the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to do, dumbass.
What about a higher court?

And you avoided the question.....who would appeal?

Am I missing something? did he actually do Nothing wrong? the whole thing was made up? find that difficult to believe, maybe its me, just hoping there is some honesty left in our government.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Sullivan could be sanctioned for filing a frivolous appeal too. The ruling is 38 pages long backed up by hundreds of memos in great detail exactly how Flynn's case was fabricated.

He SHOULD be sanctioned.

Forum List

Back