Michael Flynn case

I told you Dimwingers Flynn would walk.

Bring on the lawsuits!

Bring on the lawsuits!

I was just coming here to post this.
:laugh:

It's not over yet, but this is a good sign. Enough of this political prosecution bullshit. We are not a banana republic.

Bring on the lawsuits!

It's not over yet, but this is a good sign. Enough of this political prosecution bullshit. We are not a banana republic.
Hoe are we not a banana republic

Bring on the lawsuits!

You'll have to move your banana stand to some other corner.

Why did it take so long to come to obvious conclusions?

Answer: DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION!

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled 2-1 Wednesday that a lower court must grant a request by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to drop its case against former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Ret.).
Flynn won his request for a writ of mandamus ordering Judge Emmet Sullivan to grant the DOJ’s motion last month.

If we were all leftest scum we would be protesting in from Of Sullivans home....the man should have his black robe ripped right off of his sorry ass....

Why did it take so long to come to obvious conclusions?

Answer: DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION!

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia ruled 2-1 Wednesday that a lower court must grant a request by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to drop its case against former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Ret.).
Flynn won his request for a writ of mandamus ordering Judge Emmet Sullivan to grant the DOJ’s motion last month.

Judge Wilkins dissent: "It is a great irony that, in finding the District Court to have exceeded its jurisdiction, this Court so grievously oversteps its own."

It will now likely be heard en banc, where it will likely be overturned.

The cancer of Trumpism has infected the judiciary in the form of judges like Neomi Rao. Multiple decades of GOP impotence will be required to cleanse it.

Bring on the lawsuits!

You'll have to move your banana stand to some other corner.
Banana republic have people voting for senile fools

Bring on the lawsuits!

Hey Dimwit, this decision may be appealed to be heard en banc. I would explain it to you, but given your intellect it just isn't worth it.

I heard an ex da earlier state to give Sullivan a chance to save face, a little time. We shall see.

Forum List

Back